[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else on this board really bad at cooking or is it just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1474182395692.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474182395692.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
Is anyone else on this board really bad at cooking or is it just me?
I'm terrible at everything, even cracking an egg I have to check to make sure I didn't accidentally put a piece of the shell in my food.

Is there a site or something that has slowly escalates the recipe difficulty of food you're preparing?
>>
>>8919591
this isn't your blog and google can answer your question you fucking weeb
>>
literally everyone on this board is complete garbage at cooking

that's why they're here talking about retarded food memes and fast food instead of cooking
>>
>>8919591
To learn to cook, master eggs. Learn the one handed egg crack and learn how to scramble, poach, easy, medium, hard and boil them.

Then you can cook anything. The learning process instills enough basic knowledge that from there it gets easy.

Also stop buying shitty eggs.
>>
>>8919591
a lot of it is just trial and error, and picking up on previous mistakes. also overcoming bad instructions that you've learned, a lot of directions and recipes are made to seem simpler at the cost of doing something properly.
>>
File: 1493864770777.jpg (408KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493864770777.jpg
408KB, 1440x1080px
>>8919604
>weeb
The combination with /co/ was a mistake.
>>
I can't even make eggs very well and I just over season everything.

I'm literally not good at anything in my life.
>>
Keep practicing really. Don't copy famous chefs,do what you do. We hate Jack a lot but he's happy with his food and at the end of the day,that's all that really matters. If you fuck up a dish,you fuck up a dish. Just realise what you did wrong and try again.
>>
>>8919591
>or is it just me?
It is you, and all the other mentally defective fat fucks that use this board.
>>
>>8919653
>I can't even make eggs very well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AySmkqTlrVA

This video helped me a lot when I was trying to learn to make eggs. Eggs are pretty tricky to be honest, things that can seem simple like eggs need good technique otherwise it can be quite bad since that's the major factor in how they come out. Some professional chefs say that when they were being interviewed to work somewhere, they would have to make an omelette to show their skill.
>>
>>8919672
>but he's happy with his food and at the end of the day,that's all that really matters
Not really, in some of his videos he's putting people at high risk of food poisoning like in his old canning video. /ck/ takes it too far though and picks apart everything he does even if there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
File: 1494277480405.png (52KB, 214x211px) Image search: [Google]
1494277480405.png
52KB, 214x211px
/CK/ gets these threads every fucking day. Why don't we have a sticky with some links to some "for beginners" videos or articles? Certainly it would be better than seeing the same thread every day
>>
>>8919591
Is it too rich or too bland?
Too much?
Too little?
Or maybe you didn't pass the first grade and can't read a FUCKING BOOK
>>
>>8919591
crack the egg on a flat surface, and crack it into a separate small bowl. you'll learn after a while how much force to use that'll result in what kind of shell crack. easier to fish out that way too. takes time, not everyone's got a great touch for it.

what else you bad at anon
>>
Literally everyone gets pieces of shell in their food, it doesn't make you a bad cook.
>>
>>8919645
don't bring /co/ into this, you creep
>>
eat shit an die anime faggots
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.