[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't ever talk to me if you don't season EVERYTHING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 16ozEGSNW14_large.jpg (29KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
16ozEGSNW14_large.jpg
29KB, 320x480px
Don't ever talk to me if you don't season EVERYTHING with this
>>
This is my go to. Did you ever try any of the other ones they have?
>>
>liking everything to taste the same
Don't get me wrong I like spice mixes, but being able to recognize the mix in everything I eat takes away any enjoyment for me.
>>
File: loglady.gif (483KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
loglady.gif
483KB, 500x300px
i doubt i'd want to talk to you if that's the kind of shit you like.
>>
File: fiesta brand fajita seasoning.jpg (144KB, 307x640px) Image search: [Google]
fiesta brand fajita seasoning.jpg
144KB, 307x640px
i really like this. been using it with every savory meal.

it's just mesquite-flavored salt and msg.
>>
>>8915147
I can't imagine using that for fajitas tho
>>
>>8914578
I'm not completely against spice mixes but I don't really understand them. I mean, I have all of the reasonable herbs and spices and some of the not so reasonable ones. so, like, I can just make my own, man.

on that note I do use some pleb seasonings like lawry's seasoning salt and their garlic salt. perfect for chicken breasts pham.
>>
>>8915153

It's actually really fucking good. And this is coming from someone who is generally opposed to spice mixes.

Get some outside skirt steak. Remove the membrane & excess fat. Lightly score the surface of the meat with a sharp knife. Season with that spice mix and freshly squeezed lime juice. Let sit overnight, then grill over high direct heat. Treat it like a steak: get a good sear on the outside and nice and pink in the center. God-tier fajitas, as much as I hate to suggest a mix....
>>
>>8915190
what's in it? when I make fajitas I just make some kind of mix with ancho chili powder, cumin, onion powder, smoked paprika etc.

that kind of stuff. but that doesn't seem to have any color so I can't even tell what it is
>>
>>8914578
I season everything but steak with old bay. Salt, pepper, and paprika is the only thing you need.
>>
File: Dillo Dust.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dillo Dust.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
If only there was a way to buy just the spice.
>>
My man. Chicken salad ain't the same without it.
>>
>>8914993
their cactus one is good
>>
>>8915050
I'm with this guy, even if I use a similar ratio of spices for something I'm cooking simultaneously the flavors get a little muddled and I feel as if I'm not trying hard enough
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.