[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm still not entirely clear on why a tire company is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

I'm still not entirely clear on why a tire company is the world's authority on fine cuisine.
>>
>>8908674
STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO LIKE REEEEEEEE
>>
Cause no-one has bought them out yet.

For being a tire company, I would say it's okay to let them be the owners of the title. The whole point is to travel, and sometimes in order to travel you need a car, and what better tires to get you there then Michelin...see, that's business and marketing 101 logic. That's really it.
>>
Michelin wanted people to buy cars (with their tyres) so they created a list of the best restaurants all around France that you had to drive to get to. There's not much to understand.
>>
>>8908674
They sell tires.
They want people to wear out the tires they already own and buy more tires.

They developed a travel guide to encourage drivers to drive more and buy more tires.
Specifically a travel guide on which restaurants to visit while driving. Why restaurants?

Y'ever see "GT" or "Grand Tourer" in a car name? Rich Yurops have a tradition of touring the whole continent, a Grand Tour.
Rich people like fancy restaurants.
>>
OP here. i learned something today.
>>
>>8908674
Is the Pillsbury boy his son?
>>
>>8908776
*wife's son
>>
It makes sense when you realize what the stars mean
1 star= worth traveling wishing your area
2 star=worth traveling within your country
3 star=worth traveling internationally.
All of the ratings correspond to distance traveled. Additionally, that's why there are so many Michelin stars in Japan, because of the huge Japanese car industry
>>
>>8910051
DERET THIS
>>
>>8908700
This is one of the greatest Jewish tricks I've ever read.
>>
>>8908674
lrn2google
>>
File: images-36.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-36.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>8910051
>tfw 2 star restaurant within 40km
>tfw just over international border
>>
If I was high right now I'd probably be dead right now
>>
>>8910051
>Additionally, that's why there are so many Michelin stars in Japan, because of the huge Japanese car industry
Then why does Germany has so few stars compared to France when it has a bigger car industry?
>>
>>8908674
Well why don't you use that machine in front of you called a computer, get on the internet, and google it or wiki it? The information is out there for anyone to read. I know the history of Michelin stars, but I'm not going to sit here and type it out for you.
>>
>>8910182
Because this is a discussion board, not a "please tell me you know something but you won't tell me because duh, you could just google it" board.
Contribute something useful or fuck off.
>>
>>8908700
*tires
>>
>>8910180
Nazis never paid reparations
>>
>>8910127
What?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.