[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys buy here? So far i have only hit the food court

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 16w0229-membership-card-exec.png (48KB, 300x253px) Image search: [Google]
16w0229-membership-card-exec.png
48KB, 300x253px
What do you guys buy here?
So far i have only hit the food court which was impressive.
As a single person i am not sure how much i will use my membersbip.
>>
>>8903579
Their peanut-free unsalted mixed nuts are great.
>>
They have pretty good croissants

t. not a member, just have a brother w/ one and make him get me dem croissants
>>
>>8903579
>50lb rice sacks
>alcohol
>meat and fish and sausage and cheese
>rotisserie chicken
>some of the vegetables are not bad
>$5 watermelons
>huge televisions
all the necessities for a full and happy life, and more
not sure about executive membership though
>>
They have some surprisingly good olive oil.
>>
they're the only place in my area that sells pork belly
even the local butcher shops don't sell them
>>
booze, veg, sausages and meats, hot dog or two on the way out.
>>
File: IMG_3708.jpg (70KB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3708.jpg
70KB, 300x289px
>>8903579
>>
File: IMG_3709.jpg (217KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3709.jpg
217KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>8903579
Costco has surprisingly great stuff. Their wine is especially good.
>>
>>8903797
sick fuck
>>
>>8903800
How much it was the pie?
Any good?
>>
>>8903579
Rice, nuts, booze for cooking (Costco brand brandy, vodka, cheap white wine), tp, dry beans, cling film, aluminum foil, electronics (not that often but a new tv every 5 years or so, and whenever I need cables/plugs n shit), sheets, alaska cruise for my parents 40th wedding anniversary, gas (in hawaii, slightly cheaper than almost anywhere else on Oahu save for maybe Palolo), bulk meats (brisket, racks, flank/flap), garlic (for batches of black garlic). I go once a month or so, spend about 100. I dont want to sound like a Costco shill but I save a shit load and they supposedly are a good employer.
>>
>>8904288
You buy a tv every 5 years? Quit buying the shit brands nigga.
>>
>>8903579
>$5 rotisserie chicken
>$1.50 doge + soda

Based
>>
>>8904292
Not buying shit brands - wifey makes a lot of money and I like to upgrade frequently....oled4kforlyfe
>>
>>8903843
You lie! They don't make any wine.
>>
File: 1493736228000.jpg (148KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
1493736228000.jpg
148KB, 1200x807px
>tfw only certified liquor stores are allowed to sell booze in my province and I cant get those awesome humongous kirkland bottles
>>
I got some nice big wire shelves for the kitchen and buy my garbage bags there. the food is uniformly terrible and nobody should buy it
>>
>>8904846
Nice bait. Heres a (You)
>>
First of all why did you buy the executive membership and not the gold... Your fucking single the executive membership is good for families of 4 or more to break efen you would have to spend $459 a month you either do all your shopping there or waste your shit.... Anyway buy a garage freezer and go ape shit at Costco on meat and there enchiladas and other weird shit i get a 10 pack of halotop ice cream for
$12
>>
>>8904850
if only anon, if only
>>
>>8904854
Dude with live in girlfriend. The exec membership paired with cash back costco mastercard easily pays for itself.
>>
large bags of nuts
paper towels, tp, garbage bags
10lb bag of lemons
bags of frozen fruit for smoothies
aidells chicken sausage
la croix (they only have this sometimes reee)
harmless harvest coconut water (its still ridiculously expensive but I save money compared to the regular store
bags of chicken thighs
allergy meds
contact solution

I havent had good experiences with fresh produce really
>>
>>8904770

They do.
>>
>>8904854
How many memebership levels do they have?
What is the best if you are only goi g to spend 2k a year?
>>
>>8904248
I think the apple pies are like 10 bucks but they are huge and are actually pretty good. Pretty much everything they make there is pretty good and priced well. Never had a cake from Costco though.
>>
>>8905058
Well, since we don't have any technology that allows realtime communication with a company, write them a letter. You should get an answer in 1-2 weeks.
>>
>>8905087
What memebership do you have?
>>
>>8905091
The nearest costco is 40 miles away, but I have a Sam's that's only 16 miles away so I joined them. They have 2 levels, $40 and $100 per year. They give you cash back with the $100 based on how much you spend and and it works out to be slightly cheaper than the $40 for me, plus I don't have to wait until 10AM to enter.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.