[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's something beautiful about late night McDonald's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: mcdonalds night.jpg (256KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds night.jpg
256KB, 1600x1200px
There's something beautiful about late night McDonald's still being open
>>
>>8902939
Not for the employees.
>>
>>8902939
No there isn't
>>
>>8902939

it's a place where dreams go to die.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOw62EREnCg
>>
>>8902939
Was actually just thinking about going. Should I try the new signature smoke house burger? Reviewbrah says it's good.
>>
>>8904037
They will cum in your food at that hour. It's like a known rule, I used to manage one.
>>
File: 1474512258913.jpg (85KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1474512258913.jpg
85KB, 500x335px
the twinkle of the arches
>>
File: 1491259863729.jpg (81KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
1491259863729.jpg
81KB, 600x604px
>>8902939
They're cozy, reminds me of halloween night when I was 6 and grandparents took me and my cousin. They spookified the play place into a mini haunted house thing for kids. then we got french fries
happier times
>>
When my mom worked the overnight shift at Mc Ds she would take me with her since left home alone I would fuck up something or be really loud and the the rest of the apartment building would complain

I guess the manager let her as long as I stayed in the kids area. Those were the good days. I would have the entire play area all to myself I would play till I exhausted myself out and went to sleep in the ball pit
>>
For me, it's Denny's. The best place to people watch at 2:00 a.m.
>>
>>8902939
Four of the 5 McDonald's near me are open 24 hours. The one that isn't is literally less than a km down the road from one that is.

I thought most McDonald's were 24 hour now?
>>
>>8902939
>tfw live down the street from a 24 hour mcdonald's
>tfw move out of state for three years
>tfw move back home and the 24 hour mcdonald's is now open 6 AM-11 PM
You really can't go back home
>>
>>8904154
This is way more depressing than it should be
>>
>>8904016

>getting paid to do nothing is bad
>>
>>8904243
What I don't understand is how the food is so shit late at night. Like 2 am I'm the only person there, it takes ages for them to make my meal and somehow despite taking so long the fries are always undercooked and the burger is poorly assembled or missing ingredients.
>>
>>8904243
>>8904255
When I worked the overnight shift at Subway they had me prepare all the ingredients, bake all the bread and cookies, wash all the dishes when there weren't customers. I imagine mcds night shift employees have to do something like that

>>8904154
I'm jealous. my mom worked the night shift too sometimes as a cleaning lady and my dad was a trucker so I wouldn't see him during the weekdays. I would just go to sleep scared as fuck and alone :^(
>>
>>8904255
Kinda related.
Steak n Shake open 24/7, in-store was closed but drive-thru was open. Pulled right through, nobody in front of us, he took our order and asked us to wait in the parking lot.
25 minutes later the other car that was waiting there got their order.
10 minutes later we got our order, and it was wrong.

how in the FUCK do you mess up two cheeseburgers, one with onions, and a chocolate milkshake? how long does it take to "fresh make a steak" ? fuck
>>
>>8904286
>25 minutes later the other car that was waiting there got their order.
>10 minutes later we got our order, and it was wrong.

It took them 35 minutes to make your order?

What the fuck?
>>
>>8904314
It was 3AM, I guess they only had one person who had to take orders and make the food. I'm not exaggerating the time, and I don't know how long the car in front of us had to wait. He seemed nice, I don't know if he was new or was getting high half the time
>>
>>8904243
i used to almost exclusively work the night shift at a McD a few years back and its shit senpai

>only two workers in the store, plus a manager that is busy counting draws and taking inventory
>every possible thing in the store must be washed, and i mean everything, including partially dissembling some of the machines
>the guy in wash would take the orders from the back
>other has to run stuff to the wash, cook the food on the correct diminishing rotation, make food, do drinks, work the window, do floors and run the washed shit back into floor

being able to snag pies and shit at the end of the shift was good though, and for awhile I got to get shitfaced with a manage whenever we worked together until he got fired
also most people coming to McD at that late are fairly chill, about 40% were clearly high
>>
>>8904255
slow hours means prep work/cleaning means no one focusing on customers/food

you're more likely to get better service during busy hours than dead slow ones. This is true of pretty much every restaurant whether fastfood or fancy family owned place
>>
>>8904286
Steak n Shakes always seem to be staffed by niggers who cant get anything right
>>
>>8904154
Do American parents really do this?
>>
File: 1490599664384.gif (826KB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1490599664384.gif
826KB, 696x478px
>>8902939
I remember when I was 13-16 when I worked at Mcdonalds, I would work usually 6am-2pm. There was this really hot twenty-something manager who I would have fantasies about, and when on break I would go into the crew bathroom and fap to the adult services page in the newspaper. I was put in a special school class where I would only go in twice a week because I was constantly skipping classes and fucking up, so I was one of the only kids who would work 5 8 hour shifts in the morning on week days, on top of doing school. I eventually got burnt out and sleep deprived to shit and lite-attempted suicide, and that was the end of my Mcdonalds career. 22 now and haven't worked since.
>>
>>8907748
You should kill yourself
>>
>>8907725
Nah not the white ones.
>>
>>8907784
nah my lifes pretty comfy right now desu.
>>
File: 1493410064566.gif (283KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1493410064566.gif
283KB, 540x304px
>>8907810
Agreed, not working and smoking weed/drinking/doing acid/mushrooms/ketamine/dmt is the life for a 20 year old desu
>>
>>8907852
I don't do any drugs or alcohol, I just read, play video games, browse 4chan, and workout all day. I plan on getting a job soon though.
>>
>>8904322
I would have driven through the drive thru again after 15 minutes and just asked for my money back.

Waiting longer than 10 minutes for fast food is unacceptable.
>>
>>8904042
sounds like you were a shit manager
>>
>>8904154
The manager banged your mom senpai
>>
>>8907748
This isn't your blog, faggot.
>>
>you will never seek refuge from aliens in a late night McDonald's
>you will never see the lights flicker, the appliances go crazy as the UFO hovers over the McD
>you will never see bright white light seep through every crack, blast through every window as a high pitched howl of abductor beam makes you go mad with fear
>you will never rush and hide in the bathroom only to see the ceiling glow white as your senses mercifully leave you
>you will never wake up on an operating table being probed by aliums
>you will never be dumped on the McD's dark parking lot, all nearby lights blown, all McD employees gone

Why live
>>
File: 1494011835528.jpg (210KB, 870x884px) Image search: [Google]
1494011835528.jpg
210KB, 870x884px
>>
>>8904042
Nigga get real. You didn't use to own no damn mcdonalds let alone nut in anyones food.

You're deluded, join us back to reality.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.