[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do i start with this shit looking cuisine? I want to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 35413413413.jpg (208KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
35413413413.jpg
208KB, 800x600px
Where do i start with this shit looking cuisine? I want to make a dinner like in the pic, but i don't know the name of the dishes aside from injera and doro wat.
>>
>>8901948
been to a marocan place recently, supposedly best one around and it kind of sucked
I'll never understand why people go to the trouble of going to a restaurant and then pay out their ass for hummus. fucking homogenic pea paste, pretty much the worst example of poor people cuisine around
>>
>>8901967
I've made moroccan food and it was awesome, maybe the restaurant was shit or it just isn't for you.
>>
>>8901948
Do not attempt if you have to substitute ingredients, especially since you seem unfamiliar with the food

This is true of pretty much every international cuisine.
>>
>>8901990

I agree, whenever I'm making an exotic dish and have to substitute onions for shallots I immediately give up and go buy a McChicken just like my grandparents did
>>
>>8901999
Are you retarded?
>>
File: wr.jpg (29KB, 620x355px) Image search: [Google]
wr.jpg
29KB, 620x355px
>>8901948
>ehtiopian food
>>
>>8901948
Obviously you would type 'Ethiopian recipe' into youtube and find something that looks good.

>>8901967
That's not 'Moracan' food. Hummus is not just pea paste. https://youtu.be/m4xZA97YQek and you're supposed to eat with flatbread/kebab too not just by itself
>>
>>8902026
I did eat it with flatbread and, surprise surprise, it tasted like homogenous pea paste with bread
>>
>>8901948
Go to an Ethiopian restaurant first to know what everything's supposed to taste like. I don't think too much of the cuisine as a whole, but at least if you try the real deal you'll know whether you're fucking it up or if it's just not that great to start with.
>>
>>8902151
Wouldn't recommend this, because often these diaspora restaurants sugar the fuck out of their food like all the gross sugary curries around my city because sweet food sells better.

Follow a good recipe on jewtubes instead trying to use the same ingredients.
>>
kitfo makes me shitfo

it's pretty good though
>>
>>8901999
>go buy a McChicken
>just like my grandparents did
Kek, do you come from a family of mememeisters or what?
>>
File: booker t (not washington).gif (484KB, 250x142px) Image search: [Google]
booker t (not washington).gif
484KB, 250x142px
>>8901948
That legit looks like five people got the runs and shit on restroom paper towels
>>
>>8901948
Name one thing Ethiopian food does that Indian doesn't do better.
>>
>>8902775
It looks like poo plops on cantaloupe skins. With salad.
>>
>>8902925
disappears
>>
>>8902925
Injera.
>>
>>8901948
u wat m8
that's all there is to it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.