[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best burger at A&W and why is it the Teen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: a w logo.jpg (35KB, 800x389px) Image search: [Google]
a w logo.jpg
35KB, 800x389px
What's the best burger at A&W and why is it the Teen Burger?

>mozzafags gtfo
>>
The Uncle Burger is just a better Teen burger.
>>
>>8900436
>A&W
Do these exist outside of truck stops and combination fast food places?
>>
>>8900444
There's only like 1,000 left because they were mismanaged to hell by Yum! Brands (who own KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and Long John Silvers) for decades but they were finally sold-off to a group of franchisees about a half decade ago and they've been working to expand.
>>
File: o.jpg (67KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
67KB, 1000x750px
>>8900444
They're all over the place...
>>
>>8900466
who thought that giant metal shit sticking out of the building was a good idea?
>>
>>8900470
It makes it look like the old drive-ins
>>
>>8900472
how is that good? Terrible, take a lap.
>>
>>8900475
Their marketing is based around the nostalgia factor. Seems to work considering how many old people are always hanging out there.
>>
>>8900436
uncle burger (hold the cheese and bacon, fattie) is better
>>
>>8900444
They're currently throwing a hail Mary in Canada and attempting a hostile takeover of Toronto by building a store on every other street corner.
>>
>>8900466
>>8900476
I like this old fashioned look. It's got personality.
>>
>>8900640
Terrible, take a lap.
>>
>>8900646
I'll take a lap over to the local Sonic and enjoy some greasy drive in food.
>>
>>8900444
>>8900466
>>8900485
Canadian A&W separated decades a go and is a separate company.

It's the cheapest fast food franchise, if a town has 5,000 people it's guaranteed to have an A&W.
>>
>>8900485
they only require 150k to start a franchise, doesn't even have to be cash, can take out a loan for at least half of it
>>
The best burger there is actually the mushroom & onion burger. Fries aren't that great without chili/cheese, but the onion rings are decent and the cheese curds are worth killing a man for.

Really everything on the menu is good stuff - there are no truly bad items considering it's all fried fast food. Prices are wowzers, though. It's worse than Arby's ounce per ounce.
>>
>>8900436
Cheddar onion melt. With a freeze and cheese curds WITH MARINARA SAUCE WHY CAN'T THESE FAGS IN UTAH GET IT THROUGH THEIR HEADS THAT MELTY CHEESE GOES WITH MARINARA is god-tier. Go-to staple back home - there's an A&W down the street from my parent's that's been there since the 50's. Too bad it's owned by the asian jew - place has tons of flies, the ceiling is falling apart, has a cheap-gas-station-tier bathroom (you have to get a key and go out back and everything), and everything is getting lower and lower quality, including the service.
>>
The Original Bacon Double Cheeseburger, my dude. Root beer on tap and a side of cheese curds.
I could eat that forever.
>>
>>8901022
Mah nigga
>>
>Canadian A&W
>cheap
No? It's one of the most expensive fast food choices. The stores are always fucking filthy too.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.