[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /ck/, I'm going to be in Wichita Falls, Texas soon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: fr230.png (4KB, 422x359px) Image search: [Google]
fr230.png
4KB, 422x359px
hey /ck/, I'm going to be in Wichita Falls, Texas soon, and I'm looking for restaurant recommendations. Where's a good place to get a burger there? Preferably something folksy and run by a nice Christian family. Can you help me?
>>
>>8898708
Copypasta b8?
>>
>>8898716
What? No. I work for Cryovac, and I'm coming down to inspect the plant there. I just want to get a good burger while I'm down there.
>>
Go to whataburger and fuck off.
>>
>>8898738
I can get whataburger up here in OKC. I'm looking for something unique.
>>
>>8898708

Jesus christ, use google.

Ronnie's Burgers
Willie's Place
Gene's Tasty Burger

Take your pick.
>>
>>8898752
Are any of those run by a nice Christian family? I find it important to be judicious with where I spend my money, and I prefer to support people with similar values to my own.
>>
>>8898758

It's Witchita Falls dude, in Texas. Were you expecting a Muslim family to be running it?
>>
>>8898763
Lots of """"locally owned"""" small businesses are actually held by investment groups that only care about profit.
>>
>>8898771

Go to Gene's. I have no damn idea why you're being so particular.
>>
>>8898776
I don't know, I looked up Gene's and if these are the types of people who frequent the establishment, I don't think I want anything to do with it. Ronnie's website makes it seem like they fit the bill, but I saw some weird stuff on google images.
>>
As a local I can vouch for Ronnie's. The burgers are very high quality and delicious. They may seem a little pricey but that's the cost of a real quality burger. I've met the family and they are all good Christians, the wife is a real looker too. Also you will rarely find coloreds eating there, it's a local not-so-secret "secret" that the owner is the Grand Wizard of the Wichita Falls Klan chapter. Great food, great people.
>>
>>8898807

lol

Texans are hilarious.
>>
>>8898807
Ronnie's Burgers it is, then. Thanks anon!
>>
>>8898807
Explain to me how "good christians" end up on 4chan. Is it because of the sturmdrumpfer type hate that matches up with evangelical principles, or what?
>>
>>8898708
Don't go to Texas.
>>
>>8898925
This

We don't need any fucking yankees from Oklahoma shitting up our state
>>
>>8898944
North Texas might as well be Oklahoma.
>>
>>8898894
Not every board is degenerate. /pol/ is actually a Christian board.
>>
ITT: Newfags
>>
>>8898951
That doesn't make it any better.. but nothing can make Texas better
>>
>>8898987
I've been here since last summer, sweety
>>
>>8899001
Are you actually being ironic, or are you using faux-irony to covertly state the truth?
>>
>>8899024
Nah I've actually been on 4chan since 2006, I just like to have a little fun
>>
>>8898982
>/pol/ is actually a Christian board.

Holy christ, my sides are done.
>>
I hear their dairy queen is pretty good.
>>
>>8899099
It is.
>>
>>8898982
pol is a board of raw hate.
>>
>>8901125
Just like Medieval Christian warlords, your point being?
>>
>>8898786
This is the stuff you'll find in all of Texas, anon.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.