[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ultimate fight, which breakfast sandwich is supreme? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: breakfastvs.jpg (126KB, 1018x344px) Image search: [Google]
breakfastvs.jpg
126KB, 1018x344px
The ultimate fight, which breakfast sandwich is supreme? The Burger King Croissanwich, or the McDonalds McGriddle. Elegant French pastry vs. full on Decadence, heaven or hell, which is your choice?
>>
The McGriddle is going to wipe the floor with that other sandwich. You forget which board you are on?
>>
File: breakfastvs2.jpg (252KB, 1178x587px) Image search: [Google]
breakfastvs2.jpg
252KB, 1178x587px
And for round two, the hash brown throw down, delectable, dipable, fun sized hash brown coins, or the deliciousness of a hunka hunka hash brown chunk?
>>
>>8897074

I'd take the Croissantwhich but I'd prefer a Sausage, Egg, and Cheese McMuffin over either.

>>8897084

McDonalds Hashbrown because they put it in a sleeve so I can eat it without getting my hands dirty.
>>
I'd vote for croissanwich and burger king hash browns.
>>
File: 1493392759139.jpg (118KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493392759139.jpg
118KB, 640x960px
>Burger King breakfast
>>
>>8897138
that eagle is awesome. the girl should be killed and taken out of the picture though.
>>
>>8897074
Neither, sausage is too gross with its salt and grease, it really upsets my stomach.
>>
>>8897074
For me, its the Mcdonalds Mcgriddle
>>
>>8897143
Um, sweetie...take your misogyny elsewhere, kay? Don't bother trying to mansplain your way out of this one.
>>
>>8897351
omg I hate women now!
>>
>>8897074
The BK one is easily superior simply because it doesn't have that chemical-spill "imitation maple syrup" flavor that's in the McGriddles.
>>
This is just the penultimate rival fight, Mcdonald's steak egg and cheese bagel is the unfair final boss.
>>
If I want a bunch of breakfast items sandwiched between a croissant, I'll go to Dunkin Donuts.
>>
>>8897263
For me it's delicious
>>
>>8897427
I agree. Everything else is lower than the steak, egg and cheese bagel. I also like the grande sausage burrito from Jack in the box
>>
>>8897074
>McGriddle
>Not the vastly superior McMuffin
McDonalds deserves to lose for not bringing their best shit.
>>
>>8897074
Me and my brother who is here with me vote for the McGriddles, so put down two votes for the McGriddles
>>
My local donut shop, where I have a breakfast bagel with sausage, swiss, turkey and kale for $2
>>
>>8898819
Our dad just showed up and he prefers the BK Croissanwich, so please put down one vote for the Croissanwich. What's the score thus far?
>>
Here. This is easier. http://www.strawpoll.me/12903097
>>
File: 7XPKz4Z.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7XPKz4Z.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
>>
>>8898962
Wish I still lived near one.
>>
>>8898920
I just got off the phone with my grandma. Put her down for the McGriddles please OP
>>
both in the trash

the "egg" comes in a milk carton

source: I worked at both shitholes back in the day
>>
>>8897084
McDonalds hashbrowns are the most disgusting piles of grease known to fast food. the grease soaks through the wrapper and still gets your hand wet, and the thing just tastes like oil.

anything > McDonalds hashbrowns.
>>
For me? It would have to be the Burger King Croissanwich.
>>
>>8899241
> eggs aren't a mostly liquid consistency

You're a goddamn moron
>>
>>8897079

it's not a sandwich. pancakes are not bread.
>>
>Remember the Steak and Egg bagel sandwich
Gonna make one Sunday
>>
>>8899324
Sounds like you have a shit McDonald's
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.