[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just went to Wendy's for a 10 piece spicy nugget and 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: wendyspicynugs-2.png (724KB, 598x599px) Image search: [Google]
wendyspicynugs-2.png
724KB, 598x599px
I just went to Wendy's for a 10 piece spicy nugget and 2 Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers - and they seriously fucking got rid of the spicy nuggers. So now I sit here, half in tears, munching in the still okay but not quite there REGULAR NUGS. What the fuck is wrong with these people?
>>
>>8895349
This world wasn't good enough for you, spicy chicken nugget.
>>
Eat Spicy Goodness LIKE A BAWS
>>
>>8895379
Kys trip using faggot that's why no one fucking likes you

I know that in chick fill they have a fryer dedicated to just the spicy sandwiches so there's probably something to be said for mixing spicy nuggets with regular ones.
>>
Wendys is mostly white people fast food because it's at a slightly higher price point.

White people hate spicy shit on average, thus spicy nuggs are not as profitable as regular nugs.
>>
>>8895419
Uh, can we not spout racist sh*t on a food and cooking board?

Thank you.
>>
>>8895349
>>8895419
BK nugs 4 life
>>
>>8895427
Be less obvious.
>>
>>8895430
Be more humane.
>>
>>8895427
Funny how white guilt programming has me in such a strange hold that this blatant anti-inflammatory racism totally slipped my radar until you mentioned it.

I'm white and I love spicy food. Blacks are criminals, factually proven. Good luck finding a source for "white people don't like spicy food"
>>
File: pepe91.jpg (5KB, 249x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepe91.jpg
5KB, 249x225px
>>8895391
have I upset you brainlet???
>>
>>8895419
Did the people died?
>>
>>8895436
Fluyovas and boomer whites never eat anything spicey. Millenial whites are different though
>>
>>8895454
ANOTHER SHITPOST FROM AN ASSHOLE!!!
>>
File: O4aoxlD.jpg (50KB, 667x637px) Image search: [Google]
O4aoxlD.jpg
50KB, 667x637px
>>8895419
Feels good that Wendy's doesn't let niggers touch my food.
>>
File: 518.png (160KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
518.png
160KB, 680x510px
>>8896711
>implying wendy isn't a tsundere for mcdonalds
>>
>be me
>getting Wendy's
>Have to settle for non spicy nuggies
>get a cup of sweet&sour sauce for my plain nuggies
>dip a nuggie
>tfw REEEEE THEY CHANGED THEIR SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE TOO

Their new sweet and sour sauce fucking sucks. It's just sour and acidic, like vomit.
>>
File: arqgb.jpg (55KB, 560x370px) Image search: [Google]
arqgb.jpg
55KB, 560x370px
Wendy's nuggers have seriously gotten much worse within the past 3-4 years.

I too found out the hard way they don't serve the spicy nuggers anymore.

About 3 years ago (I don't get fastfood that often, especially not Wendy's), I noticed the nuggers were much less crispy, thinner and had a chewy consistency to them.

Same goes for Burger King - they used to be top-tier, better in some ways over McDicks.

McDonald's nuggers have fallen as well. I noticed after they started the no artificial et al shit about 2 years ago that the nuggers have gotten MUCH thinner and far less tasty. Of course, the best era of McDonald's nuggers was before they switched to all white meat - back then they were far more flavorful, but you had the issue of poor consistency as gristle and other shit often found their way into them (not talking about absurd shit like talons or beaks, just bad pieces of meat).

Now, the only good place to go for nuggers is Chic-fil-a (too small and too expensive, plus the taste is weird) or Whataburger (too expensive, unless they seriously hook you up, but the gravy is great).

The age of the tendy has eclipsed the era of the nugger. Raising Canes, Zaxbys, DQ and Whataburger all have solid offerings. Jack-in-the-box has pretty good tendies, but they're overpriced for what they are and are very inconsistent. When done right, they're some of my favorite.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.