[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just bought this for the first time. How do i eat this, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: squid insemination.jpg (74KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
squid insemination.jpg
74KB, 500x386px
just bought this for the first time. How do i eat this, what's the tasty part and what's ewww part?
>>
>>8894610
Remove the mantle, but you can not discard it and use it in a seafood stew. You just don't want to eat it.

Remove the tentacles and braise them with some lemon, a white wine and water--season to taste. Or...if you have a roommate or a significant other, just hang the damn thing off their shower head and wait for the reaction...record it and post it on youtube.
>>
>>8894610
>what's the tasty part
all of it

Basically pull off the body (the tube) gut it and take the weird glass looking bone out. Chop off the top half of the head and then youre good to go
>>
>>8894610
After cleaning as others suggested, separate the body from the tentacles and cut the body in half lengthwise. Grill over charcoal and dip in a hot chili sauce/paste or wasabi/soy sauce.
>>
>>8894610
Just don't overcook it. Rubbery squid is the worst.
>>
>>8894610
People often cut the tentacles into rings and fry them with seasoning.

>>8895424
>Just don't overcook it. Rubbery squid is the worst.
This. Squid is much better undercooked than overcooked.
>>
>>8895424
>>8895478
Honestly, you can either cook both squid and octopus a very short time or a very long time. Anywhere in the middle will net you the rubbery texture.
>>
>>8894610
Boil it a little then finish it in the pan, it gets very tender. Yes this vid is about octopus but it works just as well with squid and cuttlefish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlZKWvf05CE
>>
>>8895478
>Squid is much better undercooked than overcooked.
Went night squidfishing once. The fisherman had a box with calamansi(small lemons), chopped garlic, thai chillies, soy sauce, and coconut vinegar.
First few ones we caught he cleaned them up, sliced it up and let us make out own marinade in small bowls, dip the raw squid a few 30-60 seconds, and eat it. Tastiest squid i've ever had, was sweet and delicious with the dip. They would flash different colors too when catching them, blue and green when they're caught, red when they're about to die.
>>
File: καλαμαρια.jpg (49KB, 525x350px) Image search: [Google]
καλαμαρια.jpg
49KB, 525x350px
Clean it, remove the bone, slice it into rings, roll them in flour and fry them for 1-2 minutes.
>>
File: pizzacat.jpg (49KB, 583x1101px) Image search: [Google]
pizzacat.jpg
49KB, 583x1101px
>>8895703
>red when they're about to die
>>
>>8894627
You, I like you.
>>
>>8895703
That is sad, but very neat.
I would thank Poseidon for the dinner he granted you.
>>
>>8894633
This.
Boil the tenticles and use them in a stew or eat them alone with lemon or something.
Chop the body, reboarse it with flour and eat it fried.
>>
>>8894610
Fish 2-3 every 2-3 days in Azores. For cleaning, remove the head with the guts. Cut the tentacles and keep them. Throw head and guts. Remove the "plastic" thingy. Take the fins, clean all the "skin", keep the body and fins. Turn the body inside out (kinda tricky). Remove rest of guts, clean with lots of water everything. Success. For me, if it's fresh, and you want the full flavour, cut everything in bits like your pinky finger long, hot pan with olive oil, throw them in, salt pepper parsley. Until some colour (careful). Serve. Optional, some lemon juice after serving
>>
>>8898026
>Fish 2-3 every 2-3 days in Azores.
What did anon mean by this?
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-11+at+03.41.09).jpg (41KB, 623x415px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-11+at+03.41.09).jpg
41KB, 623x415px
>>8898071
he fishes a couple of them every few days
>>
>>8894610
watch this video OP and later imagine how good she is at giving handjobs

https://youtu.be/--SjTRJyp4w?t=354
>>
File: AverageIQ-Map-World.png (98KB, 1350x625px) Image search: [Google]
AverageIQ-Map-World.png
98KB, 1350x625px
>>8898071
Portuguese are dumb as fuck yo
>>
>>8895484
this nigga gets it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.