[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i got about 1.5 pounds of these what is the best way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1493856896400.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1493856896400.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
so i got about 1.5 pounds of these what is the best way to make prepare these
>>
>>8891393
Never cook mushrooms... god damn...
Unless it's that black ear fungus that Chinese put into hot and sour soup.
>>
morels?
>>
>>8891393
with butter in a pan with some salt and pepper to pair with red meat
>>
>>8891447
no deathcaps
>>
>>8891454
this is the only correct answer OP
>>
>>8891454
>>8891485
okay thanks
>>
>>8891418
morels contain trace amounts of literal rocket fuel and if you don't cook them they're toxic
>>
>>8891491
This

Morels are even known to cause stomach issues even after being cooked if consumed alongside alcohol.
>>
>>8891393
Just boil them first.
Youll be alright
>>
Soak for bugs
Fry them up
Season for taste
>>
>>8891491
>>8891507
Maybe you shouldn't be eating them at all then?
>>
>>8891750
But how will he go to the moon
>>
>>8891750
They're fine if you cook them, hydrazine is very unstable and breaks down into almost instantly into hydrogen and nitrogen gases when heated. That's why it's used as a monopropellant for attitude control thrusters.
>>
>>8891418
>Never cook mushrooms... god damn...
How can you be this fucking stupid?

Oyster mushrooms have some astringent compounds that break down when you cook them. They taste like crap if you eat them raw.

And this:

>Unless it's that black ear fungus that Chinese put into hot and sour soup.

is one type of fungus that DOESN'T need to be cooked. They throw it into all sorts of things raw, like salads or just vinegar. It tastes completely bland and is more of a texture thing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.