[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your go-to poorfag meal, /ck? I like buying the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 27

File: prepackaged udon.jpg (275KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
prepackaged udon.jpg
275KB, 600x453px
What's your go-to poorfag meal, /ck?

I like buying the 99c prepackaged udon noodles and adding a fuckton of hot sauce to them.
>>
>>8891244
Had udon for the first time recently and paid like $9 for the bowl. Did not know it could be bought for 99 gyat dayum cents.
>>
Breadcrumbs with water. Probably about 10 times cheaper than yours with the same nutritional value
>>
>>8891244
cheap hot dogs ($1 for eight)
cheap hot dog buns ($1 for eight)
cheap sauerkraut (<$1 for a can)
whatever mustard I have left
whatever hot sauce I can find

alternate between that and instant ramen. or cut up a hot dog and add it to the ramen.
>>
>>8891254
Just go to your local grocery store and go to the Gook isle
>>
>>8891244
Some sort of risotto usually.
>>
>>8891244
some pasta
concentrated tomato
clove of garlic
some dried herbs
some olive oil
the trick is just to keep adding pasta water until you get a saucey consistancy

price per portion <30c
>>
I don't get why you would use those cheap seasoning packets
>buy the even cheaper plain packages of udon and some cheap dashi stock powder instead
>fry up some mushrooms/thinly sliced pork/whatever you have that would be good in a noodle soup, it's not rocket surgery
>add some water, stock powder, soy sauce, whatever seasonings would be good in a noodle soup, again not rocket surgery
>add udon noodles (nips would boil them in a separate pot of water, but nips are retarded and have no idea about cooking techniques, they clean saute pans instead of deglazing them)
it's like two extra steps and a few more minutes to cut up some ingredients and the end result will be ten times better.
>>
rice
eggs
hot sauce
>>
Those dollar noodle packets are great for stir fry - those got me through college
>>
>>8891244
rice + eggs + cabbage soy sauce/ketchup
or potatoes + eggs + ^
>>
Kidney beans or chopped up hotdogs, put over jasmine rice with soy sauce is a good one. Sometimes if I'm more hungry I'll add cut up hotdog, carrots, and peas to ramen noodles, remove the noodles, and using the leftover broth to cook the rice for the first thing in. Reusing ramen broth is a level of poorfaggotry I hope to never have to stoop to again.
>>
Oatmeal.
>>
File: pre broken pasta.jpg (188KB, 907x651px) Image search: [Google]
pre broken pasta.jpg
188KB, 907x651px
>>8891244
>>
>>8891244
Asian style

Make a shitload of rice for the week and buy whatever cheap meat and veggies i can and stir fry them to later eat them with rice

Havent tried it yet but i bet it will gelp me lose weight
>>
Potted meat, kraft single, Louisiana hot sauce, on white bread

Sardines mashed into a paste, on toast
>>
File: 1tkAjs1.jpg (73KB, 335x525px) Image search: [Google]
1tkAjs1.jpg
73KB, 335x525px
>>8892089
>half length pasta
>>
File: 1452674371605.jpg (14KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
1452674371605.jpg
14KB, 300x364px
>>8891260
>>
>>8891293
Yeah, you can even get a huge thing of dried mushrooms that you can rehydrate at any time and which will last forever

Also when I was desperate one time I shredded some beef jerky (which I got as a gift lmao) and ate it with noodles. It was actually awesome.
>>
>>8891268
>cheap hot dogs
Enjoy your tube of pig ass
>>
>>8892605
Broken spaghetti is a thing
>>
>>8892699
Eating it right now

Put boxed breadcrumbs, wheat germ, wheat bran, raisins, walnuts, sunflower seeds sugar in a bowl and add hot water. Very good, ghetto whole grain. Breadcrumbs cost the same as rice. Medieval peasant cuisine with a modern twist
>>
>>8892039
this, I don't know why everyone insists on nutritionally devoid ramen and shit. I mean if you can add some green onions and chicken to it then that's a better option but if you're poor as shit just eat oats and eggs
>>
>>8891293
>rocket surgery

You dumb idiot
>>
>>8892845
>Surgery (from the Greek: χειρουργιkή cheirourgikē (composed of χείρ, "hand", and ἔργον, "work"), via Latin: chirurgiae, meaning "hand work")

Just a fancy way of saying technician
>>
>>8891244
fry tuna and egg together into a delicious omlette

I use sardines sometimes when they're on sale. It's heavenly, greasy goodness if you have onion and ketchup
>>
Stir fried indomie with a veg and topped with egg. ~3 CAD?

usually just go with noodles because of how you can make anything with it.
>>
>wait for Dr.Oetker pizza to go on sale for $2 each
>buy 100
>eat for 2 months
>>
>>8892951
>I don't know what the word poor means
>>
File: 1447662000653.png (169KB, 443x450px) Image search: [Google]
1447662000653.png
169KB, 443x450px
>>8891244
what is the advantage of buying them soft already like that? wouldn't it be a better value, and probably taste better to buy them dry and boil them?
>>
File: IMG_1969.jpg (34KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1969.jpg
34KB, 600x512px
>>8892959
>already soft

You know Asian noodles aren't normally dehydrated, right? Fresh noodles don't start out as "instant".
>>
>>8891244
You really just need something filling as a base and a small stash of spices and the like.
I usually just eat dried foods like rice, pasta, beans and lentils. that shit's almost free and is easy to make varied food with.
Also potatoes and other root vegetables. And eggs
>>
>>8893049
and cabbage. that shit is the greatest!
>>
>>8892959
no noodles start off "hard" you retard
>>
right now it's poached seagull eggs, with sauteed weeds, wild onions, wild garlic and a simple stock made from dandelion roots.
>>
>>8892763
I dont really give a shit where the meat on the animal comes from. Meat is meat and for $1 for 8 you would know and expect it to come from other cuts. Who cares really? Do you really think meat from around the asshole tastes different than meat from the ribs when its in a hotdog? Fucking stupid idiot your ignorance seriously triggers me. I mean how can people like you even survive out in the world? ?Mommy and daddy must give you a pretty nice allowance to be able to eat ribeye steaks everynight for dinner. I mean seriously? You must be american, so entitled and condescending not to mention rude and probably loud in real life. Uneducated like most americans and eat shit food like cheese out of a can. I mean come on. Fucking plonka idiot american cheese eating piece of human trash. Probably homophobic and xenophobic/islamophobic too. What the hell is wrong with you guys? Shit at food and politics and opinions.
>>
>>8893857
holy shit
>>
>>8891244
I had these once and they were awful
>>
>>8892845
"Rocket Surgery" is a combination of "Rocket Science" and "Brain Surgery" meant to combine the complexity of both into one thing to further exaggerate the complexity of the subject.
>>
three $1 1/2lb burritos from del taco usuing the one dollar off survey coupon

jesus fuck it had me to the picture capiticha thing 8 fucking times and on the last one it make me pick all the pictures with ice cream and i clicked them both. wasnt enough so i then had to click on pictures of leg wax
>>
This is the GOAT no-fuss method of eating prepackaged udon and yakisoba noodles:

- Microwave the sealed packet until hot (30-60 seconds)
- Open packet and dump noodles into a bowl or cup
- Stir in flavor packet
- Eat

You could also stir scallion, seaweed, etc, but it's already excellent as described above.
>>
File: 1484359732944.jpg (36KB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
1484359732944.jpg
36KB, 400x370px
>>8892089
>>8892778

who the fuck breaks their spaghetti
>>
>>8894749
You're supposed to
>>
>>8893361
That sounds like hobo tier
>>
>>8891244
This is usually what I do if I'm broke/lazy/short on time:
Put washed rice, frozen veggies and a nice flavoursome fatty meat(I usually use some flavored sausage/bacon) into a rice cooker.
Add water and cook.
When its cooked, stir to ensure everything is evenly spread and its ready.
What I like about this is I can tailor it to my budget, so if money is tight I can use like 1 sausage per person and pad with more veggies etc. The thing is to chop up the meat so that its fine enough that everyone gets some while not so fine that its mush.
>>
>>8893857
Calm down Ahmed
>>
>>8894749
Americans and people who dont know how to cook or eat spaghetti, basically the same group
>>
>>8894775
Why? How do you even strain broken pasta?
>>
Rice and beans re-fried in butter & onions
>>
>>8894832
Only for spaghetti so it fits in the pot. You strain it same as you would unbroken.
>>
>>8894832
I'm guessing the same way you strain regular pasta.
I personally use tongs to pull it out of the water
>>
>>8891244
>Take a bunch of Sausages
>Half a glass of mustard
>Oil
>Onions
>Slice sausages, chop onions
>Put oil, mustard and onions into pan, heat.
>Add sausages
>>
File: KJ3ugYus_qs.jpg (31KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
KJ3ugYus_qs.jpg
31KB, 400x323px
>>8894775
>>8894846

why cant you just wait 20 seconds and push it down into the water once its softened jesus christ
>>
>>8894828

im american and i cant figure out why these spergs are breaking their spaghetti

makes no god damn sense
>>
Fry cooked rice with some diced zucchini, garlic and onion, slowly add a thoroughly beaten egg while stirring. Edible gold in 10 minutes (plus cooking time for rice but I usually use leftovers).
>>
>>8894953
You have to remember, we didn't start using the fork until the last half of the 19th century. Give us another 100 years and we might not have to break our spaghetti.
>>
Onions and shredded cabbage pan fried with garlic chili paste mixed in with rice.

Alternatively garlic margarine noodles.
>>
>>8891244
That's not poor fag. That's lazy fag.
>>
>>8891244
little toaster oven pizzas on naan bread with tomato sauce and shredded cheese.
>>
>>8891244
get bags of frozen veggies and shrimps. add a few of each when you cook the udon. MAGIC

>>8891254
$9! screw that. it's basically 10cents of flour and water. you can even make it easily yourself if you want. watch a youtube video.
>>
>>8895285
$9 not only buys you the noodles, it pays for add-ons and before all the chef making the stock from scratch, which can take days depending on your devotion. For restaurants it makes no difference because they are always making new stock, but if you wanna have a decent bowl at home, you either have to settle for instant, make something you know could have been made much better, or invest the time for the real thing.
>>
File: Beef Bouillon.jpg (26KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
Beef Bouillon.jpg
26KB, 275x275px
>>8895310
>if you wanna have a decent bowl at home, you either have to settle for instant, make something you know could have been made much better

yeh. I guess I'm used to making it at home. Would order udon if I were traveling or out with friends though.

to make some awesome udon quickly at home start with some chicken broth, add water, add a beef bouillon to it. that makes an awesome broth--better than most at the japanese restaurants I've been to as well. I do this like every two weeks.
>>
>>8895310
Making your own udon noodles is incredibly easy, but time consuming.

But other than the effort of rolling it out and letting it rest, you can freeze up the extra noodles for later use.

Making a batch that takes about an hour to make can last you a week if all you want is udon
>>
>>8895365
>Making a batch that takes about an hour to make can last you a week if all you want is udon
my mom used to do this! it was the best!
it's just water, flour, salt and you can ziplock it away in the freezer for months if you want and it'll be fine.
>>
for a cheap meal i get ramen noodles
and put frozen peas and corn into it and
left over cold meat. Normally buy more meat
than my partner and I can eat and slice it up on
samwidges for lunch etc.

One of my all time fav easy cheap meals is you get nice white bread, cant be stale, put a single piece of cheese ontop of BOTH slices. So cross section would chow cheese, bread, bread. Then you put it in the microwave for about 54 seconds, take it out and flip the top piece of bread over so the melted cheese ends up between the two bits of bread. Then just cut and eat while its hot.
American cheese probably isnt suitable but in australia i just use normal sliced tasty cheese.

Ive been on holiday to america twice, the first time I went all over. The second time I stayed only in the south, san diego, san antonio, austin etc. NYC and the east side fucking sucks and the west side of california etc is so fucking overrated. Ive got better beaches like 5 mins from my house in australia and no fucking lame fuckheads everywhere.

If someone bought me tickets to america again i probably wouldnt go. Just not worth the time.
Mexico or canada id go in a heart beat.
>>
>>8894945
Why would I want to bother waiting when I can just buy pre broken pasta?
>>
>>8891244
Chicken (with different kind of sauces/glazes) over rice and beans.

I'm not poor so I don't know what other people scavange for
>>
>>8892089
>Yes, it's a POUND

Well, I wasn't questioning whether or not the printed unit weight was correct before. But after reading this...

Also:
>half length
>no need to break

This shit better be, like, 30 cents for that "POUND".
>>
>>8891244
rice and omelet or
rice and braised chicken or braised tilapia.
these are basically $1 a meal and are tasty and nutritious.
>>
>>8892850
>>8893926
I thought it was a joke. A play on both phrases. Like:

>I'm telling you thing isn't hard
>say "it's not rocket surgery"
>even the idiot that can't get the phrase right is saying it's not hard.
>it must be pretty goddamn easy in that case
>>
>>8895442
Fag
>>
>>8891244
Buttered rice with some hot sauce. Lived off of it for about 5 months while in college
>>
File: marco-pierre-white-213891262[1].jpg (34KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
marco-pierre-white-213891262[1].jpg
34KB, 615x409px
>>8895346
>Specifically posting Knorr and talking about broth
>Not posting Knorr Stock Pots

Come on mang, do you not know your /ck/ memes?
>>
Aglio e olio. The ingredients are garlic, oil, and pasta. Optionally, if you're a big spender, you can add cheese and crushed red pepper. It's filling and fucking great.
>>
File: 1492908193387.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1492908193387.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>8891244
>Wheat Flour 370 lb. ca. $84
>Evaporated Milk 57 cans ca. $100
>Cabbage 111 lb. ca. $30
>Spinach 23 lb. ca. $40
>Dried Navy Beans 285 lb ca. $230

Together this costs me 484 Dollars and provides me with the daily recommended amount of following nutrients For A Full Year.

>Calories 3,000 Calories
>Protein 70 grams
>Calcium .8 grams
>Iron 12 milligrams
>Vitamin A 5,000 IU
>Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 1.8 milligrams
>Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 2.7 milligrams
>Niacin 18 milligrams
>Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 75 milligrams

I pay roughly 40 Dollars in Food per Month that way whilst maintaining a healthy diet.
>>
>>8895964
But m8 this is a cooking board. Unless you're getting really fucking creative with those spices I fail to see how you could enjoy a meal.
>>
>>8891268
Guaranteed cancer from all that nitrate in hot dogs, especially that cheap
>>
>>8896011
Eating isn't there for enjoyment. It is fueling the mind and body for higher tasks. Cooking is about Min Maxing.
>>
>>8895964
I don't think you'd get enough vitamins or fish oils and other beneficial things if you ate just that.

you should throw in some avocados and oily fish and varied fruits and occasional red meat too.
>>
>>8894846
Im pretty sure you shouldn't be allowed in the kitchen anymore
>>
>>8894954
How long does cooked rice last? Can you just make a big pot on sunday and just re heat it in a pan with water when you need it?
>>
>>8896054
Da comrade Ivan, eating is only for fuel, thats why they took babushka to the gulag, she was wasting time and food on preparing complex meals
>>
>>8892958
200 dollars for two months is literally panhandling money
>>
>>8893857
You honestly could have stopped after
>Who the fuck cares where on the animal the meat comes from
And it would have been more effective

>>8894822
>Pork
>Ahmed
>>
Cheap staple (rice, barley, wheatseed, buckweat, cheap pasta) mixed with sauce (variations of caramelised onions and carrots, some browned forcemeat, tomato paste, soy sauce and spices)
>>
toasted bread with a fried egg and ketchup
>>
Rice with steamed vegetables usually
>>
mac and minced meat, some onion and ketchup
>>
>>8891244
why would you eat condoms and rubber bands?
>>
Perogies

or

non-name chk veg noodles with an egg and whatever veggies I feel like. Also add chili flakes.
>>
File: cringe.gif (806KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.gif
806KB, 320x180px
>>8895964
>Buy 111 lb of cabbage
>Eat it over the course of a year

Somehow this doesn't check out
>>
>>8891268
Or even better: buy chicken and some vegetables used in soups (onions carrot). Make broth, leave chicken meat in. Use this with instant ramen soups instead of boiling them water. I think buying cheap chicken instead of hot dogs makes this food taste much better. Instant noodle soups are cheapes food, but you will not survive long eating only that.
>>
File: copypasta.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
copypasta.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>8893857
>>
>>8891244
Chicken ichiban noodles with an egg and some carrots/frozen peas
stir-fry rice with chopped up egg and green onion/peas/whatever veggies I have lying around
mac & cheese with black olives/fresh tomatoes
>>
>>8896255
Shittiest of posts. I've found that rl friends who have frequented 4chan in critical stages of their personnal devellopment have had an enlightened attitude when it comes to critical thinking, freedom of speech and the tennants of anarcho-collectivism, all of which are proponents to positive contribution in an associative context. I'm in no way saying that this is what every individual should pursue but I'll argue that anon is drunk and needs to go home.
>>
>>8896904
nobody said to buy everything at once doofus
>>
>>8896255
I pity you for you are not able to focus and use your time efficently to attain enlightenment and become one with the dao. You are like a sleeping child to me.
>>
>>8896239
already cooked rice will last a long ass time in a refrigerator, the traditional wisdom on making fried rice is to let the rice dry out for a day or two in the fridge before you fry it in the oil/butter
>>
>>8895490

>buys a special product because he can't wait 20 seconds

autism really is an epidemic
>>
>>8895490

Because long pasta is a more useful ingredient. You can keep it long, or you can break it up when you need smaller pieces.

That's not possible with pre-broken.

And besides which, if you have to break pasta to make it fit into your pot then you're doing it wrong. Pasta is best cooked in a very large volume of water. Stop using a tiny pot.
>>
>>8898151
Noodles cook faster when there is a higher density of them in the water, cooking them in a giant pot isn't entirely necessary.
Two packets of ramen in a pot cooks faster than one packet. A lot faster.
>>
Vegetable infused pasta with olive oil, salt and pepper. Sometimes I splurge and buy some tomato sauce as well.

I usually cook the pasta all in one sitting, and just eat it throughout the day while hiding in my room as all my roommates get high downstairs.
>>
>>8898180
>Noodles cook faster when there is a higher density of them in the water

utter bullshit

>muh ramen
You know that's already cooked, right? You're talking about re-hydrating an instant product, not actually cooking dry pasta.
>>
>>8898151
>more useful ingredient
Of course, that's why I never buy sliced bread when I can get a whole loaf. It gives me complete control over the slice size.

That's why I never buy coffee beans when I can grow the plant myself. What if I want to use the leaves as well?

That's why I never buy honey when I can grow the flowers myself. That way I have the option of either making the honey myself or having flowers.

That's why I never buy olive oil when I can just buy the whole olive. I'll strain that shit myself if I want the oil.

That's why I never buy wine when I can just buy grapes. I'll throw that shit in a bucket and step on it myself if I want wine.

Food is only good when you have complete control over every step, non of these modern convinces. You want salt? Drive to the fucking ocean like a real chef, none of this buying preprocessed shit.
>>
File: 1491958284982.jpg (93KB, 519x533px) Image search: [Google]
1491958284982.jpg
93KB, 519x533px
>>8898314
>he fell for the jew meme and doesn't make his own olive oil
>>
>>8898314
you are mentally retarded.
>>
Spaghetti carbonara, egg over rice, peasoup, chicken lentil soup, leftover vegetable stir-fry, etc.
>>
Eggs and toast, potatoes, rice, or simple pasta.
Adding some fresh/frozen vegetables like spinach and peppers helps.
>>
>>8891244
Rice and beans with tons of the garlic and onions i grow and freeze every year.
>>
File: IMG_0324.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0324.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>8897400
>HE SAID, as he posted on 4chan
>>
File: EPkkzrt.jpg (195KB, 950x1267px) Image search: [Google]
EPkkzrt.jpg
195KB, 950x1267px
UK here.
I usually buy clearance meats, and freeze them. You can get some incredible deals on near expiry stuff, and it's fine to thaw and use, as long as you don't let it sit out too long.
Rice, eggs, and roast veg are also a favourite. Buy a huge bag of rice, some carrots, firm white cabbage (the kind you would use for coleslaw), broccoli, mushrooms, and green onion. Roast the veg (excluding green onion) with lao gan ma, or similar chili sauce, soy sauce, garlic, and a little sesame oil. Poach egg. serve on top of boiled/steamed rice with thinly sliced green onion.
Fresh pasta is easy to do as well.
>>
>>8899428
No wonder you fuckers ran an empire at one point. Pretty fucking resourceful, especially compared to the fastfood junkies of the Land of Corporate Freedom.
>>
>>8891244
Rice and beans. If you think you're poor and you're not eating rice and beans, then you're just stupid.
>>
File: IMG_20170505_195923.jpg (1MB, 2187x3238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170505_195923.jpg
1MB, 2187x3238px
>>8891244
>Kansas City nights, flyover dreams
>>
File: 1463989524507.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1463989524507.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>>8899454
Thx m8
I think it's partially due to the UK university system. In the US I understand you have to live in dorms the first year, and you aren't allowed to cook. In the UK, you get your own room, and have a shared kitchen with about 5-7 others. Eating out is more expensive here, so if you want to eat well and not go broke, you more or less have to learn basic cooking.

General tips:

Buy spices from ethnic shops/ethnic isle (a huge bag of indian cumin is half the price of a 100g glass vial from a supermarket)

Chicken thighs are by far the best cut of chicken in terms of value. Cheaper than breast, more flavourful, and can stand up to slow cooking/roasting without drying out.

Eggs are great. Frittatas/omelettes can be used for leftovers/cheap veg, and poached/fried can be added to any cheap starch to make a good meal.

Get a slow cooker. You can stick pretty much anything in there, and it will work out.

Grow your own herbs. This will vary deepening on your climate though. Where I live, rosemary, thyme, sage, and mint grow like fuck, with no maintenance. My basil and coriander plants keep dying though.
>>
File: Kimchi-Noodles-Stir-Fry-5OPTM.jpg (70KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kimchi-Noodles-Stir-Fry-5OPTM.jpg
70KB, 600x900px
>>8891244
Noodles, cooked, any type. Either some cheap ass dollar store noodles or left overs from the other day. Fry them up crispy in butter. Top with 2 fried eggs.

Fancier would be a Mi Goreng cooked up as the packaging says, with stir fried green onion and bean sprouts added and topped with fried eggs.

Or just box mac and cheese or chicken ramen.
>>
>>8897400
Damn, i didnt knew 4chink helped becoming fucking Buda, anime and ahitposting must help aligning them chakras innit m8?
>>
>>8897465
Well, i was asking because im going to college in August and i will work half time, i wont have time to cook every single meal every day nor live on instant ramen and booze, gotta give some body to the vomit you know?
>>
>>8894749
Can't afford the long strands of spaghetti, so I opt for the broken spaghetti.
>>
>>8898314
>triggered americuck by being told that breaking pasta is bad
Wew lad
>>
>>8891293
>even cheaper plain packages of udon
Not available everywhere, the only thing cheaper than the 14 cent packages of instant ramen here is these rice noodles that even the nips/chinks don't buy because they have the taste, look, and texture of plastic in servings smaller than the cheapest instant for a whopping 12 cents per square of dried noodles.
>>
If I am feeling fancy, I buy a whole chicken and incorporate thay into my meals for a week. Mostly with rice, though sauted chicken breast with a sunny side up egg with some cheap veggies on the side makes for a solid breakfast.

I like to pick up cheap produce and run through that. Mostly carrots, onions, and mushrooms. Lately trying to keep scraps from both the chicken (mainly the bones) and vegetables for their own respective stocks.
>>
>>8893857
Did an American bomb your house or something? Jeeze.
>>
>>8895225
These are actually so good.
>>
>>8892778
So's your mum.
>>
File: IMG_6741.jpg (589KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6741.jpg
589KB, 1280x1280px
>>8898151
>using a pot to cook spaghetti
ishygddt

Pro Tip: If money is tight, stolen packets of sauce from Taco Bell is great for adding free flavor.
>>
>go to restaurant
>order meal and drink
>enjoy them
>ask for bill
>wait till they bring you it in leather jacket than walkout without paying
>>
File: 229744160.jpg (152KB, 964x615px) Image search: [Google]
229744160.jpg
152KB, 964x615px
>>8900736
>go to family restaurant during dinner rush
>order a steak dinner and make sure to get them to bring you a sharp knife
>when the bill comes, stall
>look for a family that has a loud, crying baby
>Use the sharp knife that came with your steak
>spend the rest of your life enjoying free food and housing on the government's dime in prison
>>
>>8899534
What spices do you use the most? I have a huge array of spices but I haven't opened half of them, I tend to replace garlic/onion/chilli/cayenne powders most often
>>
File: 1487218642263.png (173KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487218642263.png
173KB, 500x281px
this desu
https://youtu.be/5J52pVkNZcc
>>
>>8900752
>look for a family that has a loud, crying baby
>Use the sharp knife that came with your steak
>spend the rest of your life enjoying free food and housing on the government's dime in prison

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>8900844
You use the knife to cut the babies spaghetti. He/she was obviously crying because his/her pasta was too long.
>>
Local gas station chain has bananas at $0.38 per #. Cheapest snack ever.
>>
File: 1491813235140.png (425KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491813235140.png
425KB, 1280x960px
>>8900766
I've got a lot of herbs/spices, so let me know if theres any particular cuisine you're going for. I'll list the ones I use the most.

For spices, I'd say cumin (mostly for indian and mexican, but occasionally useful elsewhere), paprika (get the hot smoked shit, fucker), garlic (shit goes everywhere), and chili powder (see garlic).

For herbs, rosemary (stews, braises, roasts) basil (anything italian, and a small pinch in greek recipes) Oregano (greek/mexican) Sage (see rosemary).

If you're aiming for chinese, definitely pick up some fivespice and sechuan pepper.
>>
>>8900889
I pity you
>>
>>8893857
I really enjoyed this. Cheap hotdogs ftw
>>
>>8894818
Hobo tier sounds more like this.
>Take a shit outside of a highschool library
>Wipe ass with toilet paper
>No toilet paper. Wipe ass with hand instead
>Lick said hand like an ice cream cone
That's desert and dinner in one go
The next day
>Realise there is poo underneath my fingernails from yesterdays ice cream hand
>Chew on finger nails. Poop jerky.
Bueno.
>>
>>8894945
Time is money, kitty cat.
>>
>>8900056

this has to be bait
>>
>>8900873

Restaurant should have bought that pre broken pasta
>>
>>8900735
This is painful to watch
>>
Cheap meat with sauce over rice
You can mix it up in a bunch of different ways. Always cheap, always filling.
>>
File: 1494003772378.jpg (137KB, 490x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1494003772378.jpg
137KB, 490x1120px
-1 lb of dry penne/shells/rotini pasta ($1)
-2 cans of tuna ($2)
-6 hard boiled eggs ($1.50)
-1 cup of mayo ($1.50)
-1/4th cup mustard ($0.25)
-2-3 cups diced (or dry) celery, red onion, garlic, maybe black olives ($0.75)
-extras: pickle juice, tarragon, tomato, etc

total: 7 dollars for about 3~4 pounds of food
>>
>>8901880
There's a difference between bait and a joke dumb ass.
>>
File: autism.gif (537KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
537KB, 480x270px
>>8896054
>>8897400
>>
>>8900056
I kek'd real good, thanks for the joke. Hahahaha. I like you, Anon.
>>
>>8900971
Why; the banana is the most convenient fruit ever.
>>
>>8891268
God damn Americans and your cheap food. No wonder you people are so fat. It costs at least 5x that for any of those things here.
>>
>>8895582
Bravo!
>>
>>8894828
spaniard here. I break it. i only cook for myself though so fuck it
>>
>>8903091
Unless you're making cheap noodle soup there is no excuse to break spaghetti
>>
>>8891244
3 scrambled eggs + 2 slices of bread + old bay brand seasoning

eggs from aldi at 58 cents, bread is 1.60 from aldi, so thats like 40 cents for the entire meal

p delicious too
>>
>>8903091
Faggot, no one except whitetrash amerilards break spaghetti. Stop falseflagging.
>>
>>8899509
What the hell is that?
>>
>>8891244
A cup of long grain rice
Some dry seasonings for the rice
1/2 pound of baked or fried pork
Assorted frozen vegetables
*Maybe some greek yogurt or sour cream

Mix this shit together in a bowl and make two of them a day. You can substitute pasta or potatos for the rice desu.
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.