[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I become a cool sexy guy that can whip up a fancy romantic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: guycookingfood.jpg (357KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
guycookingfood.jpg
357KB, 600x600px
How can I become a cool sexy guy that can whip up a fancy romantic tasty dinner when a girl comes over to my place?

I want to become more interesting and gain some skills. Currently I barely know how to cook things in a microwave. Should i take a cooking class? Is there books or youtube channels? Or should i just lurk here?
>>
start cooking recipes from credible publications (bon appetit, food52, serious eats are a few I like) a few times a week and don't be afraid to experiment once you're more comfortable. Its just food. Its ok if you mess up. If you're not retarded, you'll be cooking better than most #wifeys in 6 months.
>>
1. become a better person
2. work out
3. learn how to cook
>>
>>8887404
>youtube channels
Jack. Lots and lot of jack.
>>
>>8887404
Watch Good Eats and try everything he does (except maybe the pretzels episode). You'll know more about cooking than 90% of people and to impress a girl, you only really need to know more than she does or more than she wants to.

fwiw: most of the girls who have been impressed by my cooking have turned out to be shit. Exceptions are made for the recipes I make which are legitimately difficult.

Still good to be able to whip out Eggs Benedict for a morning after though.

>you still won't be cool or sexy though
>>
Learn to make homemade pasta. That's it, that's all you need to know.
>>
>>8887404

I want that man to lick my butt.
>>
>>8887404
>how can I become a cool sexy guy
Not posting here is the first step.
>>
>>8887459
>Watch Good Eats and try everything he doe

this
I did this and now apparently i'm the 'cook' in my circle of friends
after you get a good handle on the basics and such, branch off and find a YouTube chef that cooks things you like.
I personally like Chef John from Food Wishes
>>
>>8887421
this.

stop being lazy and pathetic and start hitting some fucking weights.

as for the cooking, start on the grill, it's pretty easy and usually hard to mess up. Also, google vegetarian recipes until you find some stuff that looks good. Cooking vegetarian is a good habit to learn because it forces you to get comfortable with using the spice rack. Meat doesn't do that because it's easy for meat to taste good with just salt pepper and butter.
>>
File: 1493714290760.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493714290760.webm
3MB, 640x640px
Become Turkish
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.