[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fell for the meme and bought one of these for $5. I tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: s-l300.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
I fell for the meme and bought one of these for $5.

I tried it today, and the eggs seep under it, it's a bitch to clean, and when I tried to flip the eggs they just fell out the bottom.

Maybe I'm just retarded, but am I using this wrong or something? Should I not be greasing up the pan?
>>
why the fuck would you buy that
>>
>>8884149
It looked practical.
I'm going to try it again tomorrow, then probably just throw it out.
>>
>>8884149

Why the fuck do you keep posting that fear factor fag's social media? It's worse than fucking jack shitposting.
>>
>>8884170
*blocks your path*
>>
>>8884179

fpbp
>>
Americans
>>
>>8884148
>putting cheap, shitty chinese plastic in high temperature environments with your food

enjoy your cancer, retard
>>
>>8884148
Did you really buy that shit
Jesus christ you are fucking retarded
>>
>he doesn't know to just put six glasses on the pan to keep each egg separate and in place
>>
>>8884222
Well how do you cook 4 eggs at once with uniform shape?

You might be right, I had a headache a few hours after the eggs, and I never have headaches.
>>
>>8885241
Use round cookie cutters, dingus.
>>
>>8884148
>I fell for the meme
If you think these are a meme you should off youself m80. They're universally ignored and only rarely ridiculed. They're not even close to meme status.
>>
>>8884965
>putting non-tempered glass in a hot pan
Why don't you just put your car battery in the oven while you're at it?
>>
File: meme.jpg (44KB, 281x351px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
44KB, 281x351px
>>8885256
This
>>
>>8884148
Don't flip. Just pop a lid over it and steam the stop.
>>
>>8885241
USE FUCKING MASON JAR RINGS. OR FUCKING ONION RINGS. OR FUCKING BELL PEPPER RINGS.
>>
>>8885241
You just scramble them you retard
>>
>>8885341
Scrambled eggs won't give you that warm liquid feel in your beard of having just ate out a bitch though.
>>
>>8885259
you say that like it's a bad suggestion or something. i gotta get my fumes maaan.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.