[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just came back from McD's after a trip to the grocery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3669.jpg (3MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3669.jpg
3MB, 2988x5312px
I just came back from McD's after a trip to the grocery store, buying healthier things.

I usually get a McDouble or two with extra toppings (mustard/ketchup/pickle/onion). The girl in the drivethru box didn't know what I meant by "toppings". Get to the window, and my meal is $7+ for 2 McDoubles and a tea.

Meshugenah!

Turns out she typed in pic related... I got mad and made eye contact with the burger merchant at the first window and called him a schmendrick. He quickly apologized and charged me the correct amount.

Get to the second window, and the lady is screaming "AH NEED A MCDOUBLE EXTRA EVERYTHING!". I was thinking to myself 'this is a great day'.

Got my bag and it felt like 3 McDoubles were in there... Success..
>>
File: Dr.Katz.gif (15KB, 343x338px) Image search: [Google]
Dr.Katz.gif
15KB, 343x338px
>having my OC meme'd into the ethos of eternity

I don't know how this makes me feel.
>>
What is extra Reg Mt?
>>
>>8883500
Im callin mnt dew dew
>>
>>8883509
I had to google that. What makes you think there'd be soda on a burger?
>>
File: Puke.jpg (23KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
Puke.jpg
23KB, 399x388px
>>8883500
It was an extra McDouble patty.

Speaking from yesterday, I feel like shit today and Ill be furthering my Jewish studies thanks to this horrendous experience.

>>8883509
pretty much
>>
>>8883515
Never knew you could do that. How many patties will they let you put on?
>>
>>8883518
Probably as many as the manager at your store is willing to comply with
>>
>>8883351
>schmendrick

.......Michael Savage?
>>
>>8883521
Man that ain't helpful, that's just my question phrased like an answer.

There isn't even anything "probably" about that. It would literally be exactly as many as they would allow.
>>
>>8883529
Wouldn't be shocked if we were related.
>>
>>8883534
It's the epitome of a corporation. You can order all the patties in the district I am sure.

I'd actually put money on them. Hell, you can give them enough money and they will give you a McDonalds to run and eat at whenever.
>>
>>8883542
Also, if you own your own McD's you can make the rules.
>>
>>8883542
But they have to fit it on one burger.
>>
>>8883555
Probably as many as possible. I am telling you 'sky's the limit- don't let your memes be dreams'
>>
>>8883537
Youd be lucky if you were. You know his son created Rockstar energy drinks and is a billionaire?
>>
>>8883534
There's really not a limit as long as you can pay for your order.
>>
>>8883351
I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audio book when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered from outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?
>>
>>8884075

Are you insane? Why repost this ancient copypasta?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.