[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to gain weight. >be me >63 kilos, approximately >work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20170501_195821.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170501_195821.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Need to gain weight.
>be me
>63 kilos, approximately
>work out 5 times a week
>around 6 feet tall
I need some diet tips for a fattening diet that isn't too unhealthy. You guys got any tips for me? I appreciate it!
Pic related, it's my dinner -- pasta with tomato sauce
>>
>>8880795

get some protein
>>
>>8880802
Yes, I eat yogurt and eggs, mostly every day. I bought some peanuts at the store, apparently they're high in protein. I also drink milk.
Anything else?
>>
>>8880795
>poisoned wheat with GMO sauce

Well that would be why you're a sickly stick.
>>
>>8880795
rice, potatoes, fucking meat. there's lots of things to choose
>>
File: mixed-nuts-kernels.jpg (122KB, 737x492px) Image search: [Google]
mixed-nuts-kernels.jpg
122KB, 737x492px
>>8880795
>I need some diet tips for a fattening diet that isn't too unhealthy.
Roasted, toasted, glazed and spiced. So tasty and so many calories.
>>
>>8880807
Double down on eggs. 6 eggs for breakfast, hard boiled egg snacks.
>>
>>8880817
They say it's unhealthy to eat so many eggs in a day...
>>
>>8880813
I forgot to mention I have a fast metabolism... If I just eat a shit ton of nuts will I still gain weight, along with other foods of course?
>>
>>8880808
Ah, it pains me that my lowly peasant foods are not sufficient for a man of culture such as yourself. Please accept my humble apology.
>>
>>8880830
Food science is complicated op. Too much of anything is a problem but only if you have an actual corresponding problem.
If you want lots of calories real fast, dairy will do it. Drink a quart of cream.
If you're anything like me it doesn't matter what you eat as long as you work out an appropriate amount. Avoid brothy soups as they're filling but low caloric value. Nuts are insanely high fat so they do it pretty well. Super fatty stuff is basically what you need. Cheeses, chicken thigh as opposed to breast, that sort of thing.
>>8880859
It's a real sad plate of spaghetti. 2/10
>>
>>8880817
>bulking with protein
Retard.
>>
Eat a peanut butter sandwich and drink a glass of whole milk before bed.
That's how high school football teams used to get their kids to go up a weight level (this was before they started getting kids to drink a gallon of protein shakes a day).

The key is lots of protein and healthy fats.
>>
I used to be in your same boat. I worked out all the time and became a skinny skeleton because I didn't eat enough. Killed all my progress. Lurking this thread for when I eventually start lifting again.
>>
>>8880795
starchy carbs after exercise only.
low GI carbs at all other times.
2g of protein per lb of lean body weight.
drink whole milk.
>>
>>8880795
If you want to bulk up you need to get a surfeit of calories in your diet.
More pasta, more bread, that sort of thing.
Make sure you get adequate protein to maintain your muscle growth.
>tldr; eat more.
>>
>>8880795
Instead of eating unhealthy food, why not just eat more healthy food? More lean protein and righteous sweet potatoes?
>>
Nuts and seeds OP. They are the second category for highest protien in foods beaten only by fats and oils.
>>
>>8880795
>just pouring sauce on plain pasta
not gonna make it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.