[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started to eat those instead of bread thinking that they are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: puffed maize cakes.jpg (54KB, 476x414px) Image search: [Google]
puffed maize cakes.jpg
54KB, 476x414px
I started to eat those instead of bread thinking that they are less caloric, but is there something better for my health/losing weight ?

What can I use to replace those with a less caloric equivalent if such a thing exists ?

Suggest everything that is cake, bread, toast or whatever.
>>
Go for whole grain rye bread
>>
>>8879740
I checked the nutritional values of it, seems like a good idea indeed, thanks !
>>
Eat bread you gay faggot.

My Dad brought up a good point once where he said there was no fat people when he was young and back then the average person ate 7 slices of bread a day.
>>
>>8879784
I live in France so most bread is baguette, which I assume is not the same as in your country.
>>
>>8879784
Your dad probably grew up in the great depression where you had to walk up hill to and from school.

Desk jobs are really taking a toll on the populous.
>>
>>8879784
Sure you can eat bread if you do 10 hours of hard labor a day. If you sit in a cubicle on your fat ass all day then don't eat bread because bread is actually fucking shit and not good for you.
>>
File: dd.jpg (49KB, 677x457px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
49KB, 677x457px
>>8879881
Plain bread causes weight loss in sedentary fat people. Lack of carbs causes obesity and diabetes
>>
>>8879784
There more sugar added to bread nowadays.
>>
>>8879920
The fuck happened in 1976 ?
>>
>>8879982
Grain production failed due to a heatwave.
>>
>>8879987
*crop production
Dunno why I typed grain.
>>
>>8879940
That's not all that's added to bread.
If you think that shit is pure wheat, you are wrong. It's mostly powder chemicals.
>>
>>8879867
>>8879881
People had desk jobs for centuries. You're just a tubby fuck who's too lazy to go for a jog or actually cook a home meal. People also work less now than ever before so there's NO excuse for tubbies to be such fat fucks. You'd just rather browse 4chan then go an exercise.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. You fat fucks are such an embarrassment,I go out of my way to poke holes in all your shit arguments and to fucking belittle and mortify you until you either commit suicide or lose weight.
>>
>>8880009
>People had desk jobs for centuries
This is the educational level /ck/ deals in these days.
This board is basically /b/ with junk food.
>>
>>8880015
No, it's /b/ without miles of dick to scroll past.
That's why 90% of us are here.
>>
>>8879920
>Plain bread causes weight loss in sedentary fat people. Lack of carbs causes obesity and diabetes
Great source for that absolute bullshit.
>>
>>8880023
What source was quoted?
Are you making things up?
>>
>>8880015
Yes they have...read a history book.
>>
>>8879735

not enough carbs
>>
>>8879920
nice bait
I love when graphs have almost nothing in common to the statements.
>>
>>8880050
It was an ironic way of pointing out that there actually was no source at all.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.