[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /ck/ think of goji berries? they have the most antioxidants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5249.jpg (37KB, 647x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5249.jpg
37KB, 647x227px
what does /ck/ think of goji berries? they have the most antioxidants per gram than any food in the world. and they're not too expensive. i try to eat 100g a day.
>>
cost a lot
extremely sugary
>>
>>8879703
What do they taste like, cranberries?
>>
File: 1346584636128.jpg (34KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
1346584636128.jpg
34KB, 449x600px
>>8879703
>the most antioxidants per gram than any food in the world

In the WORLD. IN THE WORLD!
>>
Just eat bluberries, tasty as fuck and also contain tons of anti-oxidants.
>>
>>8879762

This so very much.

Add blackberries and you're golden.
>>
>>8879762
>>8880291
Enjoy your insecticide.
>>
>@8880302
No (you) for you, retard.
>>
>>8880302
Blueberries and blackberries, even here in the south where insects can be a problem for almost any fruit or vegetable, are never sprayed with insecticides even by commercial growers. Birds are the only pests that bother those 2 fruits.
>>
>>8879703
edgy as fuck just drink coffee, red wine, eat dark chocolate fruit and veggies and stop being so insecure
>>
>>8879703
excess antioxidants aren't necissarily a good thing but if you are getting them from a full food I suppose it's not that bad.
>>
File: 1344912141349.jpg (24KB, 534x443px) Image search: [Google]
1344912141349.jpg
24KB, 534x443px
>>8879703
So what you're telling me is that goji berries cure cancer?
>>
File: Amla-Benefits-And-Uses1.jpg (116KB, 1286x600px) Image search: [Google]
Amla-Benefits-And-Uses1.jpg
116KB, 1286x600px
>>8879703
>what does /ck/ think of goji berries? they have the most antioxidants per gram than any food in the world.
Not true, the Indian Gooseberry outranks it by several times ounce per ounce.
https://nutritionfacts.org/video/better-than-goji-berries/
https://nutritionfacts.org/video/a-better-breakfast/
It's commonly sold dried and ground up as Amla powder. It has a REALLY sour twang to it which is nice to add to soups/stock or in a salt shaker, and is used as a hair treatment by mixing a little water into it to form a paste that you massage into your scalp.
https://www.amazon.com/Anthonys-Organic-Powder-Indian-Gooseberry/dp/B01KW9917Q
>>
>>8880766
never heard of that thanks anon
>>
What is an antioxidant and why should I care/worry about eating enough of it please?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.