[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make a healthy pizza while still maintaining the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1477151452897.jpg (98KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477151452897.jpg
98KB, 640x800px
How do I make a healthy pizza while still maintaining the pizza qualities?
>>
>>8876841
Are you going to shill the "health" word, bunk nutritional science, and chemicals that government owned labs claim you need to buy from them and eat or you die?

Why are you making humanity go backwards?
>>
>>8876841
Pizza, by principle, is probably too much carbohydrates to be what you are calling healthy.

I would recommend making a cheesless thin pizza with peppers, onions, olives, and mushrooms and eating it with vegetables or salad so it isn't your entire meal.

Pizza is a treat so just enjoy it in moderation. Not everything can be made healthy.
>>
>>8876863
>a cheesless thin pizza with peppers, onions, olives, and mushrooms
That's a sandwich, not a pizza.
>>
>>8876841
Flour isn't healthy. Too many carbs with no nutritional value whatsover. Use coconut or almond flour.
>>
>>8876863
>ignoring the wheat chemicals
>claiming that carbs are the unhealthy part
Fucking hell m8.
>>
>>8876881
What's the flavor like with almond or coconut? I could see those for dessert pizzas, but not for a proper sausage and mushroom 'go 'za.
>>
>>8877116
who the hell makes a dessert pizza? they only do those at shitty fast-food 'za places.
>>
>>8876860
>>8876890
vitaminfag pls choke on some riboflavin and die
>>
Fathead pizza
>>
>>8876841
Seriously, just make regular pizza with "00" flour and toppings you like. Eat it once or twice a month. As long as the rest of your diet is relatively decent it and you get moderate exercise it won't hurt your health.
>>
>>8876841
it's bread, tomatoes and a little bit of cheese. as long as you aren't polishing off 2-3 pizza hut cheesy crusts a day.; you're ok.
>>
>>8876860
Not again. Is vit. fag our neighbourhood troll now?
>>
Sometimes I make "pizzas" with the low-carb flaxseed whole wheat bullshit tortillas. Just heat the tortilla in a pan, add sauce, toppings, cheese and cover until the cheese is melted. Pretty tasty.
>>
>>8876876
Why the fuck do people always claim that cheese makes it not a sandwich. Cheeseless pizzas exist you little caesars inhaling lard
>>
>>8876890
The claim is that carbs are the majority of it, which makes it unbalanced. unless its 'go 'za, the other parts aren't really the concern
>>
have a small portion
>>
>>8876863
Pretty much this
>thin crust
>avoid meat, cheese, salamis/pepperoni
>stack up your fave veg
>only have 1-2 slices, serve it with side dishes like a salad, soup etc. Even frozen pizzas have "recommended serving 1-2 slices" written on the back.
>>
I've heard you can make pizza crusts with broccoli/cauliflower/zucchini. Maybe have a little less cheese on it and lots of veggies.
Failing that, deconstruct- have all the pizza flavors (tomato base, pepperoni flavor, peppers, onions, whatever) in a salad or wrapped up in a tortilla.
>>
>>8876841
FAT SMELLY NEET
>>
http://sci-hub.cc/https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/public-health-nutrition/article/development-of-a-nutritionally-balanced-pizza-as-a-functional-meal-designed-to-meet-published-dietary-guidelines/B95D432C6B6A4CAC15873EE8823C4C5B

This is what you want OP. Ignore all the other shills and trolls ITT. This is from a team of nutritionists at the University of Glasgow.
>>
>>8876841
Thin crust and low-fat mozzarella. That's about all you can do, unless you want a pizza without cheese.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.