[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /ck/. Girlfriend is coming round soon and wanna make something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0942.jpg (82KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0942.jpg
82KB, 420x420px
Sup /ck/.
Girlfriend is coming round soon and wanna make something nice for her with mince. Looking for suggestions that isn't your traditional spaghetti bolognaise, chilli, pie etc. Looking for something unique and tasty.
>>
>>8876501

Throw the meat away and make her a decent salad.
>>
Stuffed capsicum is pretty classy
>>
>>8876501
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=unique+ground+beef+recipes
>>
shepherd's pie
>>
>>8877655
Why do some people call it capsicum? Are they trying to sound smart? What's next, are you gonna start saying "oryza sativa" instead of "rice"?
>>
>>8877671
I think americans call it bell pepper because they're too retarded to say capsicum.
>>
>>8877671
>>>8877655
>Why do some people call it capsicum?

They're American.
>>
File: AHAHAHAHA.png (2MB, 1832x1734px) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHA.png
2MB, 1832x1734px
>>8877666
Satan tells the truth. Shepard's pie is straight up gangster date food if you have the fucking balls to pull it off..

I mean odds are if you're posting this thread you're a punk bitch. But you could try.
>>
>>8877671
Yes. The Latin or Greek term is definitive. Saying, "rice" or "banded water snake" or "apple" have no real meaning. Science uses those latin and greek mystical terms because they can weed out the possible misinterpretations and ambiguities.

>inb4 science, psshaaaw!
>>
>>8876501
Cuban picadillo
See if you have the ingredients:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ingrid-hoffmann/cuban-picadillo-recipe
>>
>>8877765
>the eternal romaboo pips up

Latin is shit and scienfarts only use it to sound pretentious so the cattle will listen to every word they say because hey - this guy uses fancy ""high"" language (a 2500 yo indoctrination) - he must know his shit, right? lol

Latin deserved to die in 476AD where it belongs.
>>
File: 220px-Joan_Baez_Bob_Dylan.jpg (10KB, 220x156px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Joan_Baez_Bob_Dylan.jpg
10KB, 220x156px
>>8877893
>science, psshaaaw!

How does it feel knowing you were home schooled by evangelical parents? In the Nobel Prize winning words of the immortal maestro Dylan, "How does it feel?"
>>
Ok, if you're really serious make this recipe with 2 to 1 ground beef to ground lamb.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/gyro-meat-with-tzatziki-sauce-recipe?pn=11&_escaped_fragment_=

It's fucking great as meatballs or as actually Gyro meat in a gyro.
>>
>>8877923
Nice (lack of) arguments triggered Romefag
>>
>>8877666
>shepards pie
>with ground beef

Do you even hear yourself? Shepard = sheep, shepards pie with ground lamb is god tier, but a cottage pie with ground beef is complete flavorless garbage.

But sure OP, cottage pie is basically the only dish worth a damn that you can make from ground up cow anus.
>>
File: guy.jpg (17KB, 200x308px) Image search: [Google]
guy.jpg
17KB, 200x308px
>>8876501
Something light. I wouldn't recommend chili. Sex on an upset stomach is no fun.

I'd suggest browning it up, throwing in your mirepoix, then some flour, and then beef stock. Let it simmer and thicken into meat, veggies and gravy, then serve it over some mashed taters or rice. Maybe some steamed broccoli with lemon, garlic, and parmesan on the side.
>>
Make burgers.
>>
>>8876501
Chilli beef lettuce cups
>>
>>8876501
Meatloaf in the shape of a cock and balls. Overcook it until its black. Keep a deranged look on your face while serving and eating.
>>
bitches love tacos
>>
salisbury steak with cream sauce, caramelized onions, lingonberry jam, pickles and boiled potatoes.
>>
>>8880071
Min neger.
>>
>>8880071
and some akvavit as digestive
>>
>>8880071
fuck that looks good.
>>
>>8876501
just throw it at her face and then rape her :^)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.