[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Subtle reminder that McDonald's is the most wallet-friendly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 06a.png (73KB, 554x388px) Image search: [Google]
06a.png
73KB, 554x388px
Subtle reminder that McDonald's is the most wallet-friendly fast food restaurant.
>>
>>8875339
>order double cheeseburger
>"That'll be $1.35 sir"
>turn around
>leave
>wonder why I have to sacrifice a burger every three purchases
>>
subtle reminder that your a fucking nigger
>>
subtle reminder that you should return to reddit
>>
>>8875368
No.
>>
>>8875375
holy fuck
is this real?
>>
>>8875339
Of course it is.
It is also industrial waste.
>>
>>8875339
Thank you for the reminder. But I was wondering what the best fast food sandwich is?
>>
>coincidence detector
>>
>>8875375
not sure if man or woman
>>
>>8875339
Kebab is healthier and has more food for the same price. Also, you don't support smelly americans.
>>
>>8875400
For me
>>
>>8875815
Oh I think you're the one with foul odor, you filthy third world fuck.
>>
>>8875339
Not anymore. it's now Checkers. bigger portions, lower prices.
>>
>>8875347
They're $1.85 after tax here now. Fucking a
>>
>>8875339
The McDonalds Dinner Box is the best fast food deal in the game. 10 dollars for 2 bigs macs, 2 cheese burgers, 4 small fries, and a 10 piece mcnuggie. Shitload of lunch for 2 for just 10 bucks.
>>
>>8875339

Del Taco is more filling for less. $0.89 bean, rice, and cheese burritos, $1 1/2lb bean and cheese burritos with red sauce, $0.69 value tacos, $1 30oz iced tea.

You can be totally full for less than $3 after tax and everything. Closest McDonald's can get is the 2 for $2.50 McDoubles and a $1 soft drink when they're running those specials at the same time.
>>
>>8876046
del taco is also 100% worse than mcdonalds. del taco is like bottom of the bottom, people who go to wal-mart in pajama pants and a wife-beater that were purchased at goodwill level. cmon anon. god damn.
>>
File: 1491443433398.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491443433398.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>tfw live in Israel, land of the the Jews
>tfw mcDonalds have accepted the Jew ways
>tfw a standard mcDonalds meal here costs around 12-13 dollars
>>
>>8876060
McDonald's is literally the worst fast food restaurant. It used to be fine because it was cheap, but now it's no cheaper than any other chain. There's no reason to eat there over somewhere like Wendy's, where you can get a much better burger for the same prices. I'd much rather get their 4 for $4 with a double stack than a double cheeseburger meal from McD's for $5+.

Del Taco is shit but it's seasoned and cheap shit. If I'm shopping with my wallet in mind, I'm definitely getting some bean burritos.
>>
>>8876076
I believe you are better than del taco is all anon. I love you and I want to believe you're better than that.
>>
>>8876076
>20 nuggs at Mcdonalds = $5
>20 nuggs at BurgerKing = $3
Two whole dollars cheaper and Burgerking's sauces don't taste like chemicals.
>>
>>8875375
>Antifa

Hah.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.