[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here tried living off just fast food for a substantial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: fast-food.jpg (238KB, 1024x750px) Image search: [Google]
fast-food.jpg
238KB, 1024x750px
Has anyone here tried living off just fast food for a substantial period of time? How did it effect you?
>>
I ate a 4 piece combo from popeyes once a day for a week with a multivitamin and I got bad heart burn but I survived.

Had very bad shits.
>>
>>8873919
pretty much how i live. i eat once or twice a day. im like 20 pounds overweight. i look like a goblin
>>
>>8873919
I did for about 4 months. I felt sluggish, had acne for the first time in year, and had acid reflux constantly
>>
i gained 20 pounds and got acne
>>
>>8873919
Just watch Supersize Me, to answer your questions.

If you havent seen or heard of it before, its a documentary about a guy who eats nothing but McDonalds for a month and the effects it has on his health.
>>
>>8873919
>Has anyone here tried living off just fast food for a substantial period of time? How did it effect you?
I used to eat nothing but pizza, 2 slices at lunch and 2 at dinner.

I lost 23Kg this way, going from fat mode to skeleton mode.
>>
>>8873919

I've eaten out or ordered in for 90% of my meals for the past three years.

Hasn't really affected me.
>>
File: bjhjhjkhjk.png (26KB, 214x242px) Image search: [Google]
bjhjhjkhjk.png
26KB, 214x242px
I used to when I was younger. Always felt like shit due to it. Really fucks you up mentally and physically.

>>8874413
You most likely just lack self-awareness about how your diet actually affects you. I was liked that before I decided to ditch processed and junk shit.
>>
>>8874162
that "documentary" has been thoroughly debunked. his calorie numbers don't add up and nobody can replicate his results
>>
>>8874162

Or watch "Portion Size Me" which is the same film but without stupid bias.

In supersize me, he intentionally eats something like 3k calories per fucking meal - lo and behind he turns into the blob. In portion size me they eat fast food for a striaght month but only eat their recommended portion size, they wind up losing weight by the end of it and experience no negative health effects.

Not to say it'd stay that way forever but McDonald's is still food anon.
>>
I'm /fit/ and for a long period of time (2-3 years of teenage life)I ate nothing but fast-food and snakes. I played football for high school and now do it for community college
>AMA
>>
I know plenty of people who eat nothing but fast food and take-out. Theyre pretty normal people with good careers and active lifestyles.
>>
>>8874499

what kind of snakes? did you trap them or catch them yourself?
>>
>>8873919
sure did for a 1 year, your gut (bacteria?) begins to feel accustomed to the oils in the difference places, like some days you know you can't eat such and such even though you crave it. It's just lots of carbs and fat, they don't want to give you expensive protein... Not that bad, just will make you fat if you don't buy the 2x lone burgers instead of 1x meal. Take a multivitamin and drink water.
>>
>>8873919
for 6 months i lived off
mcdonalds
wendys
burger king
taco bell

felt fine tbqh
didn't start getting sick until i ate clean food like chicken, rice n broccoli
granted i ate more of that shit than fast food.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.