[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else like to cook edibles here? I've recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: egg-custard-tarts2.jpg (55KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
egg-custard-tarts2.jpg
55KB, 960x768px
Does anyone else like to cook edibles here?

I've recently been experimenting with cooking with weed and have been pleasantly surprised, it is fun and the taste of weed is fairly nice when paired well.
Haven't had the chance to try something savoury yet, but really want to try that soon.

So far have made infused gummy sweets, chinese egg tarts, lemon tart, peanut butter bars and I currently have some infused hot chocolate simmering away.

What have you guys made and what are some suggestions for some nice edibles to make?
>>
get a job
>>
>>8872110
/ck/ is a christian board. You are going to have to leave.
>>
>>8872111
I have a job though, in an office.
Chill out guy
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
Yes, everything I cook is edible
Dumb pothead
>>
>>8872115

go watch grandma's boy and eat crisps you smelly leech
>>
File: IMG_0448.png (69KB, 283x261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0448.png
69KB, 283x261px
>>8872110
I cook a lot of weed also op. My advice to you is to stick to coconut oil or butter/margarine if the former is too pricey or otherwise unavailable. I also prefer baking my final product. Usually I will bake a coconut oil Sweet bread with hemp hearts and oats.

I do not have a slow cooker so to make my oil I just decarb my weed in the oven for about 7 minutes following Pic related

While the ground up buds decarb in the oven i start to boil some water in pot on the stove, then throw in the oil to melt it, then once the oil is mixed with the water you can add the bud. The trick is to combine the right pot size with proper volumes of weed, oil, and water, to keep the weed floating about an inch above the surface of the pot so it doesn't burn and stick the weed to the pot. So add a little water now if you notice your weed is sinking and you hear/smell/feel the weed burning and sticking to the pot. Once your levels are set and you are confident the weed will float at the desired level you can turn the heat to lowest, throw a lid on the mixture and come back after simmering for at least 3 or 4 hours.
Wa la
>>
I'd like to talk about this subject but am too paranoid to do so.
>>
My dad has terminal cancer and I make weed treats for him sometimes, usually different types of cookies, mint chocolate chip goes well with the flavor of weed, peanut butter too. I use a crockpot and a mixture of coconut oil and butter to make the cannabutter, heat it for like 6-7 hours. Not sure if it works better than the stove, but I think it might. The cookies are too strong for me, but he seems to like them as do some of my friends.
>>
>>8872110
Usually the result of cooking is something edible.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.