[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought this at a swap meet from a strong 6/10 lady. Tastes pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: honey.jpg (1MB, 1910x2890px) Image search: [Google]
honey.jpg
1MB, 1910x2890px
Bought this at a swap meet from a strong 6/10 lady. Tastes pretty good desu. What are some good honey recipes and snack ideas?
>>
>>8871043

Do yourself a favor and get some nice fresh bread, some french or Irish butter, and eat a nice hunk of bread with a liberal amount of butter and honey
>>
make mead

honey + water + yeast + couple of days of comfy warmth = tasty drink
>>
>>8871043
4 cups oatmeal
1 1/2 cups of nuts (whatever you enjoy)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon

1/2 cup of oil (canola or some nut oil)
1/2 cup of honey
1 tsp vanilla extract

mix well
flatten out on a pan
put in the oven for 20 to 25 at 180°C

I don't usually use imperial, but it's practical with this recipe because i can just grab any glass or bowl from my cupboard.
>>
A strong 6/10? I wouldn't spread her all over some sour dough bread with loads of unsalted butter and then a cheeky crack of black pepper on top, hope her honeys good though
>>
>>8871497
That amount of honey will produce about 1/2 gallon of mead, so no.
>>
>>8871043
I like to make popcorn and cover it in a few tablespoons of honey, half a stick of butter, pinch of salt and some golden syrup all heated up to the boil.
Best caramel corn ever.
>>
File: pepekekcomfy.png (797KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pepekekcomfy.png
797KB, 1920x1080px
>>8871043
On top of yogurt cheese/strained yogurt/greek yogurt or whatever you know it by, try it with the Fage brand if it's available.
>>8871066
This. Melt the butter if it's refrigerated, delicious, but tell you the truth slapping the butter on the bread, nuke it slightly till it melts, gets the bread nice and warm while the butter sinks deep into it all nice, then apply honey and stuff it in your mouth.
>>
Can you bake? Try honey bread and I'm not talking about sweet rich bread. I'm talking about the honey bread we have in SA. You make small cakes with honey and cocoa. Then slice it in half and put some dulce de leche with nuts. Cover with chocolate (I like using white chocolate).

You can make some simple dishes like oatmeal (I like honey + nuts) or honey and bread. I have 1/2 lb of honey but I'm saving for making tej (ethiopian weak mead).

Don't try using honey to sweet beverages because you either make mead or keep your beverages honey free. It sucks on liquids for some reason.
>>
>>8871681
Why is that bad? You need insane amounts to make it worth it? Mead makes itself, and a small batch is just as good as a big one.

You only cook pasta sauce if you have 20 people over?
>>
>>8871043
why did you censor the phone number?
>>
>>8872347
You have to do the same amount of sanitizing and work for 1/2 gallon as 5 gallons, so I wouldn't fuck with under that amount. Not worth it. As a matter of fact, when I make tomato sauce I make substantially more than I'll use for 1 meal and freeze it. I do that kind of shit for stews and soups too. I think it's just sensible.
>>
>>8871043
OP, I regular like get delicious honey from tropical growers in Florida.
Key lime honey > lychee honey > avocado honey

Each one is delicious on a cast iron corn bread slice as a nice side to your southern veggies heavy dinner plan, or some kind great toast, with copious butter and honey drizzle. Thomas' english muffins have some sourdough or corn flavor now. Get baking or visit a favorite bakery and treat your toast right. Sometimes I make a batch of beer bread from a bottle of some flavorful or unique craft brew, and then compound my butter with some citrus zest and honey for the top. You probably have the ingredient onhand right now for that.

In hot tea like a yummy one like jasmine tea which can then be used in a homemade boba tea plan, or just poured over ice.

I like honey cake desserts, and flaky phyllo things like baklava, or you can simply wrap some lil' smokies with pillsbury and glaze out of the oven with honey drizzle, or mix your honey in a coarse mustard.

Avocado honey that I buy has some of the luscious fatty flavors of avocado and so are good with things that are good with avocado such as fresh cheeses, from feta to colombian fresco. Brie too of course. What does your honey taste like? You might come up with a pairing that makes sense to you, from combining in the blender with jalapenos, some fruit like guava and glazing some ribs or grilled chicken wings.
>>
>>8872419
>cleaning a jar is haaaaard
>>
File: Pecan_Pie_Christmas_2016.jpg (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Pecan_Pie_Christmas_2016.jpg
1MB, 1280x960px
>>8871043
I use honey instead of corn syrup in my pecan pies.
>>
File: 1487025404220.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487025404220.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>8871043
get some good peanut butter and some good bread and have a peanut butter and honey sandwich when you need to satisfy your dark passenger.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.