[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have any food rituals, /ck/? >Every weekday, go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: th (37).jpg (15KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
th (37).jpg
15KB, 200x300px
Do you have any food rituals, /ck/?

>Every weekday, go to HEB
>Buy plain Greek yogurt, three Roma tomatoes, a water, a chicken salad sandwich and a pickle
>In that order
>Open water, take a sip
>Eat yogurt
>Drink water
>Take bite of pickle, eat
>Drink water
>Take bite of sandwich, eat
>Drink water
>Take bite of pickle and sandwich, eat
>Drink water
>Finish sandwich
>Drink water
>Finish pickle
>Drink water
>Eat tomatoes in size order, smallest to biggest
>Finish water

Been doing this for about a year, never realized I was so structured about it until they ran out of single serve pickles. Ruined my day.
>>
>>8870118
I ate toast with peanut butter and sriacha for breakfast for a solid year. Can't stomach the shit anymore.
>>
>>8871001
That kind of scares me. I don't tire of my lunch, but I can see me just getting sick of it one day.
>>
>>8870118
I buy a set of New York strip steaks from Walmart every paycheck and eat them both myself
>>
Op I think you might have the auts
>>
>>8871019
I don't, I've been tested. I dropped 130 lbs. and think that might have caused this.
>>
>Moved in and out of a lot of places over the past few years
>Never feel fully at home until I make my mom's mac n cheese for the first time in a new place
>>
I open sandwiches and burger to see what's inside. I don't put them back together. I eat the veggies first then the bread then the meat.
[spoiler]I'm an officer who did this since teen[/spoiler]
>>
my ritual is after work

it takes me about 35 minutes to get home from where I work, so I always stop and get some energy drinks, slimjims, hamburgers, really any junk food that can be eaten in the car.
the drive home is just enough time for things to really get churning in my belly, so as soon as I get home I go straight to the bathroom and destroy my fucking toilet. I blow hard diarrhea all over the place with satisfaction and think to myself "yeah, I own this fucking toilet, I'm a hard working business man and I can do what I want"
>>
>>8871050
what a fucking beast. I salute you, good sir.
>>
>>8870118
I eat most of my food from the same bowl with the same spoon. I'm not autistic and eat normally around other people, but I prefer to use my bowl and will regularly avoid eating with other people to do so.
>>
I always walk around a supermarket when I'm in a new country because I think it's neat to see all the different stuff they have.
>>
I do stupid autistic things and then I go on a shitty imageboard and claim I'm not autistic.
>>
>>8872064
I do this too, especially in countries that doesn't have supermarkeds. In 3. world countries where 99% shop at the local markeds the one supermarked in the capital is usually a representation of what is seen as wealthy or luxurious in that country. Meme American knockoff products, imported produce like apple, and other shit people have seen on their one village tv-set. All for 123536000000 % actual product value.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.