[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For me, its the Large round HOT-N-READY® pepperoni pizza, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: buy_it_now.jpg (81KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
buy_it_now.jpg
81KB, 403x403px
For me, its the Large round HOT-N-READY® pepperoni pizza, the best dinner option.
>>
I've never had Little Caesars, but it just seems like low grade dog food. What appeal do they have?
>>
>>8867526
Large HOT-N-READY® pepperoni pizza, hot out of the oven and
ready when you are
>>
>>8867526
it's 5 bucks. Sure it's cardboard but it's 5 dollars worth of edible cardboard.

TLDR; It will keep you alive when you are poor.
>>
>>8867521
>flyover """"cousine"""
>>
File: 1493008319833.png (180KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1493008319833.png
180KB, 500x405px
>>8867526
for 5 bucks I have an excuse to eat an alarming amount of ranch dressing, I straight up make a bowl full of ranch and dunk a whole slice in it
>>
Their Pizza is a gamble. Sometimes it's good as fuck for $5 other times it tastes like shit. I get a hot n ready and a crazy bread on lazy Sundays when I don't feel like doing anything. I don't think they cook their pizzas enough
>>
>>8867551
>one time at little ceasars waiting for pizza
>lady comes in with 3 boxes of almost untouched pizza demanding they remake it because the cheese "isnt gooey enough" and some shit about the crust
>lady leaves and has her kid sit in the restaurant for the new pizza while she gets booze or something at the liquore store next to it
>ask the owners if they are going to throw it out, they just give it to me
I come home with 5 boxes of pizza and become a hero to my roomates, on a side note the restaurant was playing Floral Shope Macintosh plus on the speakers, some pretty chill people work at little scizzies
>>
>>8867564
>walk in
>hear macintosh plus
>turn 180° and walk out
>go buy a Red Baron instead
>>
>>8867579
this was of course maybe 3/4 years ago, Im not a fan for what that album has done to the genre and to indie music as a whole but it had its time in the sunlight
>>
>>8867548
how big is your waistline?
>>
What the fuck is this meme?
>>
>>8867585
The genre consisted of four or five good songs.
I would have been revolted to hear such a thing in public. The album was meant to be a joke but people started liking it for some fucked up reason, same thing that happened with wub wub scree music.
>>
>>8867586
about 45inches maybe more
[spoiler]help[spoiler]
>>
>>8867590
i disagree, ive found many talented artist that were able to capture the forgotten zen that was created in the late 80's and early 90's but the memes and the imagery, good christ fucking kill me.
>haha A E S T H E T I C haha S P A C E D W O R D S
>the shitty obnoxious images of nintendo 64 and windows 95 logos mirrored over a backround of palm trees, purple codine drinks and some gook anime ahit
>the entire young lean thing was the worse thing that happend without question, all of that was utter garbage
>>
>>8867564
kek. i work at little caesars. what a story. we get things like this all the time, mainly due to women thinking they are entering the shop thinking they are going to get a 5 star family meal.
>>
>>8867610
only trumpwave has good aesthetic imagery
>>
>>8867540
>TLDR; It will keep you alive when you are poor.
5 dollars buys me a shitload of chili, beans, rice, and even some chicken. I can eat for several days on 5 dollars.
>>
>>8867621
What do the numbers on the side of the box mean??
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.