[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toasters are literally the most useless fucking thing. You want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: idiot machine.jpg (17KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
idiot machine.jpg
17KB, 360x360px
Toasters are literally the most useless fucking thing. You want good crispy bread? Put a bit of grease in a pan and put the bread in there it is literally INFINITELY SUPERIOR to what you would get out of a toaster. What do Toasters do? Dry shit out until you have hot stale bread, fucking awful.
Name ONE FUCKING REASON for toasters to even exist.
>>
You probably just have a shitty toaster. A good toaster would do what you described in less than half the time.
>>
faster
>>
>>8867181
fuck off toasters are cool. I bought one a week ago. You're not going to properly toast a bagel in a pan.
>>
Toasters are about convenience you idiot.
>>
>cleaning a pan
>taking 15 mins to toast

if i've got a pan going anyway and i need to toast something no question it's going in the pan, but to heat up, grease and then clean a pan just to make toast is beyond the pale. I'd sooner do it in the oven under the grill.
>>
>>8867181
I have that exact toaster, it's so fast you have to really watch it or know exactly the setting you want
>>
>>8867181
Bread in a pan:
Can burn
Requires a very quick wash afterwards
Takes a long time
You need to flip the bread

Toaster:
$10
Turns bread into toast reliably, quickly and evenly.
>>
>>8867223
I have a $13 toaster and it's a giant piece of shit. Definitely not an appliance you want to skimp out on too harshly.
>>
>>8867244
My $10 toaster from the charity store is fine.
>>
>>8867257
Because it probably wasn't originally a $10 toaster...
>>
>>8867257
Second hand appliance.......jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>8867181
>Name ONE FUCKING REASON for toasters to even exist.
white peoples (cumskins, roundeyes, etc) are gastronomically challenged
>>
File: 1466093260773.jpg (42KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466093260773.jpg
42KB, 512x480px
>>8867476
my roommate buys second hand underwear

the man just does not give a fuck
>>
>>8867181
>I EAT ALL MY BREAD DIPPED IN FAT !

Are all americans that digusting ?
>>
>>8867181
>Name ONE FUCKING REASON for toasters to even exist.
It's harder to kill yourself with a stovetop
>>
>>8867181
Toaster strudel.
>>
>faster
>no oil
>perfectly repeatable
>toasts both sides at once
>hardly needs cleaning
>can toast 4 slices at once
>don't have to flip

Get a nice big ass toaster and watch your opinion melt away. A 10 dollar toaster is going to be just as shit at its job as a 10 dollar pan.
>>
>>8867181
>not building a fire and putting the bread on a forked stick to toast

Pussified suburanite.
>>
>>8867181
>Put a bit of grease in a pan and put the bread in there
>Americans
The fuck is wrong with you lot?
>>
t. Butthurt fatfuck
>>
File: 1482307490465.jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1482307490465.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
>>8867627
yes. we deep fry all our foods b/c we eat so much and everything has become too bland. we are culinary pioneers in search of superior flavors. it is our duty to share our love of deep frying to the world.
>>
>>8867910
Where did OP say anything about being American, you bitterly jealous obese Australian faggot
>>
Toaster ovens make much better toast. You can easily get it crispy without burning
>>
>>8867956
/brit/?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.