[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>approach busy bar >ask for "just a Budweiser and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4087.jpg (38KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4087.jpg
38KB, 500x386px
>approach busy bar
>ask for "just a Budweiser and a menu for now"
>bartender hears half of what I said, just beer
>wait to see if he's just multitasking, he actually didn't hear me or forgot
>sit quietly with Budweiser as weather and older patrons are given far more attention
>have to leave soon, just get another beer

I feel as if I tip extremely well despite being by myself - how do you avoid being passed over during evening service?
>>
>>8866143
Talk louder you dumb bitch.

You probably mumbled what sounded like "bud thank you."
>>
why didn't ask again you asshole
>>
>>8866151
I'm willing to admit I may have mumbled

>>8866153
Because the bar was packed and nothing is more annoying than an "uh EXCUSE ME" patron

Maybe I'm just a cuck faggot
>>
>>8866174
If I don't do what my older brother wants immedietly and perfectly he yells full volume in my face and pushes me with his chest until u do.

So much respect for that man. Nothing manlier than yelling until you get your way.
>>
>>8866198
Dude I know I'm a mild mannered chump but it sounds like you're a bigger pussy, and I'm not even projecting - I'm the older brother and when my younger brother screams in my face his shoes end up missing and there's piss in his car
>>
>>8866198
he sounds like a great guy
>>
I can't stand establishments that are that crowded where you would have to do that. Just go somewhere else.
>>
>>8866174
>nothing is more annoying than an "uh EXCUSE ME" patron
Yeah. Fuck people who will politely and audibly ask for service.
>>
Go to the McDonald's drive thru and you'll get the one on one attention that you crave.
>>
>>8866226
That's passive agressive. If I yelled in my big brothers face I'd probably get my jaw knocked out of place forget pissing in his(lifted) truck.
>>8866360
No, but yeah he is a veteran and s total asshole. It sucks to be ~100 lbs under him just cuz my mom's vagina found a way to cut corners by round two.
>>
>>8866143
If this happened to me, I'd just make eye contact with the bartender and make a little motion with my hand indicating I needed them, then say "can I get a menu?"
>>
>>8866174
>I'm willing to admit I may have mumbled
man up faggot
>>
>>8866174
dude, I'm a fucking soft talker but when interacting with service personnel I make sure and project. it's only common courtesy to make sure that someone whose job it is to bring you stuff understands what you want brought to you
>>
>>8866143
You're such a pussy. Ask for a fuckin menu you social fuckin retard
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.