[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many people here eat food while walking around at the grocery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1421119316468.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1421119316468.gif
4MB, 480x270px
How many people here eat food while walking around at the grocery store? It's a habit i've had since I was a kid and I kept it going into my adult years. I never steal anything, I just like to eat while i'm shopping. Usually it's a soda or a bag of chips, nothing too big

Am I the only person who does this? Tell me i'm not
>>
>>8866027
Opening/consuming food you haven't paid for is stealing you subhuman
>>
Sometimes a bottle of water if I'm a bit parched.
It's not stealing until you leave the store without paying.
>>
It's tacky and obnoxious. You really should have never developed this habit. Why didn't your mom or dad correct you?
>>
>>8866097
His Parents were probably theifs
>>
I used to go to the grocery store with my friend and his dad sometimes.
My friends dad would go into the egg aisle and take eggs from the carton and throw them up over the shelves into the next aisles.
It was pretty funny when I was 10 or so but now I think it's a shitty thing to do.
>>
>be cashier
>retard throws a half-eaten bag of crap at you and burps
>holds cheetoh-stained hand full of nickels out
>"I HAVE THIS MANYY"
>>
File: 1481606493408.jpg (72KB, 936x536px) Image search: [Google]
1481606493408.jpg
72KB, 936x536px
>>8866027
>>
>>8866027
I dont think ive ever eaten while grocing. Sometimes ill have a bottle of water or a gatorade. And also the kroger here puts out an ice chest of water in the hottest parts of the summer. So obviously the store has no issue with it.
>>
>>8866027
I do this all the time OP. But useally only with fruit and Drink. Or donuts and such. Best thing is to eat the whole ting and not pay for it
>>
>>8866111
do you tell them to get back to work bagging the groceries?
>>
>>8866027
Oftentimes I'll buy 1/2 lb of chicken wings, livers or gizzards from the deli when I first walk in and tell them not to seal the bag. Then I munch on them as I do my shopping. It allows me to shop at a leisurely pace and not make impulse buys. I have gotten some odd looks from other shoppers but I really don't give a fuck. I use napkins. I mean I'm not wandering around with grease stains on my face.
>>
Its ok if you pay before leaving the store OP
>>
low class nigger/white trash behaviour. Show some self restraint.
>>
I do this with a six pack of beer all the time. Usually I'm down to two beers by the time I leave and nobody's the wiser
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.