[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/, my BDay will be coming up in about a month. I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: sdfsdf.png (293KB, 803x506px) Image search: [Google]
sdfsdf.png
293KB, 803x506px
Hey /ck/, my BDay will be coming up in about a month. I want to eat somewhere really good within pic.

I live in NJ, near Trenton. I always go to the same places, or up to NYC to eat; but I almost never go to philly (the state or the city).

Ideally I'd like to go to somewhere that just sells really dank food, don't really care what kind; but this year I'm thinking BBQ. So try and specify the best BBQ in the areas. I'd also really like to go to a beer garden cause I never have.

And yeah, I know, I could just read reviews online for stuff, but I like the personal opinion of all the co/ck/s. I'll probably just cross reference the opinions with reviews.

Thanks for any help!
>>
File: QL6LxXCwge-6.png (31KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
QL6LxXCwge-6.png
31KB, 300x250px
>>8862931
>This thread.
>>
>>8862931
Reading Terminal Market. Has a little bit of everything.
>>
>>8862931
Come to east Washington Avenue in Philly, lots of oriental food and markets... desu.
>>
>>8862931
Applebees
>>
I had some really good Mexican food at a mall in Philly near the US Mint, I wish I could remember where it was exactly
>>
What are some good bars in Philly to go to?
>>
>>8862931
Good fucking luck dude, you live in the shittest area known to the US.
May as well go dine on mutated frogs in the Susquehanna, no mortal dares travel further east than that unless they are buying heroin.
>>
Percy Street BBQ on South Street has good BBQ. If you are looking for other shit Philly has awesome Vietnamese food, you should follow the other guy's advice and go to Reading Terminal Market. After I would go to Independence Beer Garden and then Morgan's Pier before getting a drunken cheesesteak, slice of Lorenzo's, or dinner breakfast.
>>
>>8863770
no one cares what hicks think
>>
>>8863776
this.
>>
>>8863871
>>8863776
Posters 8
Replies 10

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

Actually no it doesn't. Shut the fuck up and stop replying to yourself, retard.
>>
Thanks for the suggestions guys, got any more?

Terminal Market sounds pretty awesome.
>>
>>8862931
Go to Fogo de Chao in Philly. Brazilian steakhouse p. dank
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.