[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why /starving the fuck out of themselves/ here? 5'9"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 14

Why /starving the fuck out of themselves/ here? 5'9" 173 lbs currently trying to eat 600 Calories below maintenance. This shit fucking sucks. I had panara today and I was so fucking hungry it was the best thing I've like ever fucking eaten
>>
It's not great, but over time you'll feel less hungry, especially if you cut down on eating between meals.
>>
>>8862632

Just finished a diet coming from 6'0 202. Was eating 1000 calories or less a day. It was rough, but by week two, my body was pretty adjusted and it wasn't awful.

I found the trick was waiting to have one really satisfying meal at the end of the day, and the rest of the day counting on raw veggies if I had hunger pangs.
>>
>starve yourself down to desired weight
>binge it all back plus more

classic
>>
this is my second day of really trying (woe is me woe is me :(((

I never noticed it before but I have a very strong impulse to go to my kitchen and rifle through the fridge/pantry until I eat something, no matter what

it's so strong sometimes I'll find myself halfway up out of my computer chair before I even catch myself doing it, it's surreal

I think it's the same thing as the hand-to-mouth habit smokers have
>>
>>8862644
This, your stomach actually contracts and expands depending on how much you eat. After a week or two you'll simply feel less hungry. I don't eat a lot, but I when I do I eat and cook quality food. I'm typically good with just one full-on meal a day and a few snacks in between.

I weigh 140 pounds and I ran a half marathon 3 days ago.
>>
>>8862655
this

moderate your diet but don't go nuts it isn't sustainable

exercise more

make rule that if you have to go anywhere that is less than 4 miles away you need to take a bike
>>
>>8862665
Only thing that is good is just chugging tons of water (watch out for your salts and sugars so you don't teri shivo) will take away some hunger.
>>
>>8862676
I just ordered a tracker for my phone so I will know exactly how many Cal I burn a day from walking/jogging and lifting so hopefully I can find a usable spot.

My plan is to cut down from 173 to 155 lbs and build up cardiovascular endurance and and then lift so I go back up to 170ish but with muscle instead of fat.
>>
>>8862693
biking kills two birds with one stone
exercise that actually can power your commute
just saying
>>
>>8862872
I live in suburbiastan and pretty much anything I would normally go to is over 4 m away
>>
>>8862872
Is there any group of people more insufferable than bikefags
>>
I just started my diet about 8 days ago. At a bodyweight of 207~ at 5'8ish. So far it's actually been surprisingly easy but I suspect it might be because I am fat. I am sure it'll get harder around 180 or so but I don't expect to get much below that.

my diet

>wake up
>small bowl of cottage cheese with blueberries
>does absolutely nothing to satiate my appetite but at least I know my muscles arent withering away
>drink a big bottle of pepsi zero with 150mg caffeine until 1pm
>decently large meal with 1 pound of a ground meat (usually lean turkey) with two servings of beans (about 1000 cals total)
>nibble on some steak around 6pm
>go to bed

Averaging about 1800-2100 cals/day right now which seems way too low but I feel pretty good so whatever. At 199 right now and my lifts have barely dropped at all

tl;dr youre a pussy
>>
>>8862878
omnivores
>>
>>8862878
>randomly honk
>randomly scream at people
>push people into barriers causing serious bodily injury
>flash high beams at possible epileptics because you think it's funny
>they were legally riding on the road

Why yes, my faggoty fucking friend, there are.
>>
>>8862896
>tfw too poor to eat healthy

I hate eating mcdonalds for 2/3 meals a day but its all I can afford
>>
>>8862896
I think you're outnumbered here...
>>
>>8862655
>>8862676

>don't lose weight quickly
>lose all motivation when your "moderation diet" has seen you lose 5 lbs in 3 months
>binge anyways

Just get the weight off and use that newfound discipline to eat right. Then don't ever let yourself get fat again by making sure you keep pictures of your fat self handy.
>>
>>8862632
1600/day right now.
Exercised a lot and had 1950 today.

Could have hit goal if I hadn't had that Brisk and extra bit of pot roast.

Shameful bakka desu senpai
>>
>>8862684
>Watching out for salts and sugars
Maybe worry about salt if you're water fasting past 3 days.

Worrying about sugar is a bullshit thing fat and uneducated people always talk about. Usually an excuse in order to jam a sugary "protein bar" or something silly down their throats.
>>
>>8862915
Your body goes into crave mode after starvation and you won't be able to stop yourself. This is a common phenomenon, look it up. Crash diets don't work.
>>
>>8862906
McDonalds costs a lot more than a few poverty staple items prepared at home. Admit that youre lazy, friendo.
>>
>>8862925
I lost 40 pounds this winter by crash dieting with bodyweight exercise (no cardio) at home.

Been maintaining that for a few months now, when does your "crave mode" begin?
>>
>>8862925

I lost 60 lbs last year on a "crash diet" and then didn't gain it back, because I used discipline and slowly got my body back used to eating normally, and continued counting calories.

Meanwhile everyone around me wonders "how I did it" and tries to shave 200 calories off their daily consumption, gets pissed off, and then decides they're just going to treat themselves a little bit and ruins the whole fucking thing.

I've yet to meet someone who has truly gotten in shape without taking drastic measures.
>>
>>8862892
Fatty you are eating like 600 more calories a day than me you fat piece of shit
>>
>>8862922
Hey you need electrolytes nigger.
>>
>>8862632
EAT PLAIN BAKED POTATOES. They are the most satiating food out there. They make it fucking easy to keep a deficit.
>>
>>8862973
Yeah, you do, but hardly what you seem to think you need. When I water fast I'll usually allow a spoonful of salt on day 3 if I'm feeling off, but the feeling is usually ketosis starting. When I'm fasting I'm drinking 1-1.5gal of water a day or more.

When I'm not fasting it's still around a gallon of water a day with no added electrolytes. Did marketing gimmicks get to you, anon?

>It's got what plants crave
>>
>>8862992
The reason teri shivo got her seziures and through up and choked and when brain dead and shit was lack of salt and sugars.

Granted dumb cunt was like water fasting for months. But this is the board retards like Jack and Revew Brah post on. Don't want some stupid anons teri shivoing themselves
>>
>>8862922
>in order to jam a sugary "protein bar" or something silly down their throats

Yeah, or clown dick. Does clown dick count as something silly?
>>
>>8862903
>possible epileptics
Maybe you shouldnt ride a bike around if you have a genetic defect
>>
>>8862977
>plain baked potatoes
I love potatoes but this is just masochistic
>>
File: IMG_1972.jpg (105KB, 1242x1526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1972.jpg
105KB, 1242x1526px
I'm starting keto again. Never hungry. Didn't track the first three days.
>>
>>8863058
>8863058
are you weighing yourself at different times?
>>
>>8863065
I weigh myself right when I wake up each morning, so no, pretty much the same time each day. I've lost almost 100 lb on it before and as long as I'm strict I've easily lost between .6-1 lb per day for weeks at a time
>>
>>8863070
Yeah bouncing up and down on the order of 100 pounds seems pretty unhealthy. How can you expect your body to adapt to that
>>
>>8863129
I lost it and kept it off for ~5 years, got out of the military and ballooned up. I've been fat for like 3 years now so there's been plenty of time to adapt. Idk what else to say I'm a fuck up, just hoping to keep it off for good this time.
>>
>>8862632
In that boat with you brother. 6'1 190 lbs, I've been eating around 600-800 calories for the past four months and lost fifty pounds. If you got willpower to last through a month or two, the hunger stops
>>
>>8863045
I actually crave those little fuckers now. They're awesome.
>>
File: firefox_2017-04-26_22-39-06.png (29KB, 678x827px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-04-26_22-39-06.png
29KB, 678x827px
stop eating:

pizza
fries
potato chips
cookies
ice cream

they all fuck with your 'food reward' system
>>
Not starving cause I don't want to lose my muscle mass. I'm maintaining my current lifts and eating as much of a deficit it allows.
>>
800-1600 calories a day fag reporting in. 15lbs lost in around a month. I'm now at 133.8lbs. I've maintained for about 20 days because I low key binged on and off.
Back to losing.

Low calorie restriction works as long as you don't go too low, and can control yourself to some extent.
>>
I have to lose about 30 pounds before September!!! FUCK!!
>>
File: kek.jpg (55KB, 634x363px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
55KB, 634x363px
>>8863187
>being this fatty
>>
>>8863045
Put some hot sauce or salsa on them then. It might not taste great, but they'll be plenty easy to eat.
>>
Breakfast: Whey protein bar

Lunch: 2 pieces of chocolate, a small cup of iced coffee

Dinner: Veggie noodles with marinara, whey protein bar

This is usual for me.
>>
>>8863321

Hot sauce being 0 calories is our gift from God.
>>
I've been doing 1200 calories a day plus running 5 miles 4 days a week

I started at 250lbs now down to 175lbs. I notice im getting more full so maybe its time to cut calorires to 900
>>
>>8863187
OR eat whatever the fuck you want as long as it's reasonable.
>>
>>8862632
>600 calories below maintenance

That's seriously not that much at all
>>
>>8862632
was 230 pounds a month or so ago and im down to 210 now. i feel much thinner but i come to ck more. i feel better overall but theres definitely a lot of fatigue
>>
>>8862892
That sounds literally aweful
>>
>>8863187
How many supersize fries is a pound?
>>
>eat 1500-2000 calories daily
>run a 10k or do 30km stationary bike every day
>still binge so losing weight slowly
At least I'm fitter
>>
>>8863521
What are you eating
>>
>>8862632
Nah I binged on cookies and cupcakes for dinner, exceeded my goal but didn't hit maintenance (according to the site anyway). I'm almost an hour and a half into a cardio session right now so I don't feel bad about it either.
>>
>>8862632
weird, I was pretty much exactly where you are about 7 months ago. Honestly just cut out anything with extra sugar and make your own meals. Brown rice is great to fill you up. also pickles, string cheese, sugar free Jello, almonds, and plain yogurt will go a really long way for you. try to eat lean protein and plenty of veggies. you'll stop feeling so hungry in a week or two
>>
>>8862925
>>8862655
You're a fucking idiot. Really need to spend some time on /fit/ or at least learn the basics of eating. If you burn more than you eat your going to lose weight, if you eat more than you burn you gain weight. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>8863814
not really as simple as that. you can't ignore hunger forever.
>>
>>8862632
>starving yourself when trying to lose weight
This is the worst thing you could do.

Stop eating snacks and do exercise.
>>
>>8864800
I'll never get people who say they're starving themselves when they count calories.

I make so much I can barely eat it all for three meals a day, and I can easily keep under 1800cal as a 6'4 man.
>>
>>8863356
How long did that take?
>>
>>8862632
I'm fasting OP. I haven't eaten anything in over 48 hours, 600 calories is loads.
>>
I'm eating between 700~1100 calories per day. I'm losing at least 1kg per week, but I think I should be losing more, given how much I do exercise per day (2 hours in exercise bike). My guess is that I'm having water retention problems, albeit in a small scale. Either way, I'm not losing sleep over this, I only have 1 month to go on this diet, and then it's a normal lifestyle back again.

I started September last year and was 115kg. Now I'm 82kg. I still get a few cravings here and there, but I use the Saturday to satisfy them.
>>
>>8864783
there was a fatass dude who was 400lbs who didn't eat for a year and he lost plenty of weight.

Didn't even have any loose skin due to the extreme fast.
>>
>>8864800
People tend to exaggerate when they start a diet, but really. Losing weight is 80% diet and 20% exercise. In the beginning, I think it's even more of a gap, 90/10.
If you just knew how little calories does exercising really burn...
>>
>>8862892

I'm 212 lbs and I eat 1500 calories of good nutritious food instead of chemical coctails like Pepsi zero and "nibbles" of shit.

Not gonna make it more than another week with that shit diet manlet.
>>
>>8862892
Don't try to cheat your way out with "zero calorie" sodas, specially if you're having one every day. Sodas make you hungrier, even if it's artificially sweetened. Actually, anything with refined sugar or sweeteners will make you hungrier.

I have a soda every Saturday, and I still have to hold myself to not binge eat like a motherfucker. I'm not kidding you, when I drink that soda, I think for a good two minutes "I'm so hungry I can eat that whole pizza".

Use "zero" sodas to stop drinking soda, but not as a substitute.
>>
File: 1412458844566.gif (3MB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
1412458844566.gif
3MB, 480x292px
>>8866817
you're a total fucking dipshit if you think his diet is bad. what part of cottage cheese/blueberries, lean turkey/beans and steak screams 'non-nutritious' to you?
>>
>>8866813
Yeah, exercise is great for general health and cognition, but as far as losing weight it isn't much help.
>>
>>8864783
you definitely can
people water fast for 50+ days, so long as you've got mass to consume and get nutrients and water you're fine (more than, actually)
why would it work any other way?
>>
File: firefox_2017-04-27_22-31-25.png (193KB, 1013x650px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-04-27_22-31-25.png
193KB, 1013x650px
>>8866866
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27804272
>>
>>8862632
Just work out, christ
>>
caloriecucks are like telling people who have financial troubles 'it's literally money in vs money out in your bank account', which while is technically correct, is useless
>>
>>8862925
>Your body goes into crave mode after starvation and you won't be able to stop yourself

Explain Anorexia, checkmate athiest
It's all about willpower
>>
>>8866813
>>8866859
You can burn a ton of calories just dragging a treadmill in front of the TV and walking instead of sitting on your ass. Depending on how much TV you watch that could be over 1k calories a day for almost no effort. Cardio is only shit for weight loss if you refuse to do more than an hour or two of it a week.
>>
File: tumblr_njdvqa0DlB1qcyraio1_500.gif (2MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njdvqa0DlB1qcyraio1_500.gif
2MB, 500x200px
i had 215 today
>>
>>8862632
>5'9" 173 lbs
80kg is good weight. Unless you have fat in all the wrong places.
>>
>>8867032
Throw away your cars.
Carry all the water you drink.
Revel in the subtle art of dodging homicidal american drivers.
Learn to dodge. Walk up a hill.
You'll make it.
>>
File: cutting1.png (42KB, 597x700px) Image search: [Google]
cutting1.png
42KB, 597x700px
Forget cutting. Time to bulk!
>>
>>8867032
1k calories a day by walking?
For no effort?
1 hour of walking burns 130 calories. To burn 1k, you'd need to walk at least 8 hours daily. You'd probably go crazy before you lost any weight.
Yeah, you burn less calories in an hour of walking than there are in a soda can.

Don't believe whatever the little visor on the threadmill shows you. It's just a gross overestimative.
>>
>>8862925
Lost 30 lbs this way last year, they didn't came back.
>>
>>8866851

The fact that he's not eating a single fucking vegetable and instead of rebalancing his diet when he doesn't feel satiated he drowns some fucking diet coke?

Protip: Vegetables make you feel full without adding too many calories.

Thanks for the (You) faggot.
>>
>>8866938
I thought you were talking about during a fast, this is just retarded
you can justify it to yourself as "heightened drive to eat" or whatever, but all that set-point stuff is absolute bullshit, all of it is short-term and can be pushed through with enough rigor. look at your own graph, within 3 months the people had reverted to less than half of their deficit, and they only lost "several kilograms" in the first place, which is nothing if you're actually overweight
>>
>>8867787
https://www.verywell.com/walking-calories-burned-by-miles-3887154
>A rule of thumb is that about 100 calories per mile are burned for an 180-pound person and 65 calories per mile are burned for a 120-pound person. Your walking speed matters less.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preferred_walking_speed
>Many people tend to walk at about 1.4 m/s (5.0 km/h; 3.1 mph)

Thats 100 calories/mile x 3.1 miles/hour= 310 calories per hour. For a 180lb person. If we're talking about weight loss, theres a decent chance this could be a 250+ pound individual, meaning that the calories burned will be significantly higher. Just casually walking.

I dont totally disagree with you, but even a relatively fit person could burn 1000 calories in three hours. And you know a ton of people watch at least 3 hours of tv a day.
>>
>>8862925
>starvation mode
>crave mode

normies just can't help but make shit up when they can't face the facts. what's after crave mode, does your body go into oxy-mode and you gain weight through your skin?
>>
>>8867806

you sound like a first time dieter regurgitating some reddit-tier bullshit

>rebalancing my diet when I don't feel satiated

lol this is pathetic no heart fat person logic if I have ever seen it. it's a weight loss diet. you aren't going to feel satiated. you eat your essentials macros and get on with your day.
>>
what are some /fit/ approved /ck/ recipes? only recently started getting /fit/ and cooking my own meals, but it's hard to find recipes that aren't loaded with calories.
>>
Calorie counting can be hard if you struggle with not knowing the difference between appetite and hunger.
>>
i don't count calories or read labels or think about diet and exercise very much at all and i've lost more than 20lbs since december just by cutting out (most) premade, prepared food and cutting down my alcohol consumption
>>
File: 1464658888425.jpg (76KB, 330x309px) Image search: [Google]
1464658888425.jpg
76KB, 330x309px
>tfw 6'2", 176 lbs
>tfw eat <1,200 calories a day
>tfw only eat one meal a day
>tfw don't even get hungry anymore
>tfw cravings are nonexistent
>tfw only drink water
>tfw already lost 30 lbs
>[spoiler]tfw literally feel my brain turning into mush and have become incapable of concentrating, thinking clearly, or forming coherent sentences when speaking[/spoiler]
>[spoiler]tfw don't hate myself any less than before I started[/spoiler]
>>
>>8869207
>tfw made fun of someone just the other day for trying to use spoiler tags on /ck/ and wind up doing it myself
This is a karmic JUST.
>>
>>8862632
Isn't myfitness pal just people writing random shit on what they believe the calorie count is?
>>
>>8869207
fucking manlets
>>
File: 1493275508609.jpg (147KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493275508609.jpg
147KB, 900x900px
>>8862632
>5'9" 173 lbs

You sound like a guy who has body image issues bordering on anorexia. I say this as a guy who is in the same camp.

5'11" 176 lbs reporting in. Was on adderall for a good while which had me at 165ish or maybe even underweight, idk because I didn't have a scale at the time. I got off the drug and gained hella weight, like 185ish.

>tfw you're wondering if your pants are shrinking or if you're getting fatter
>tfw you're just getting fatter

I fucking hate that feel, worst thing in the world for me. At least I'm back on the weight-loss train, hoo-rah
>>
>>8869283
Oh, and I forgot to mention, the fact that you are starving yourself instead of working out really really puts us in the same camp. All I've had to eat today is a handful of almonds and a fucking shitton of water. Gonna have a lean dinner in a bit. Looking forward to being 175 or 174 tomorrow
>>
File: 1470201979739.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1470201979739.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
>>8869234
I blame my fucking 5'2" womanlet mother for dragging me down.
>>
>>8863058
>weighing yourself every day instead of once a week
I don't recommend this, anon.
>>
>>8868684
setpoint is real, that's why everyone is fat
>>
>>8862632
you're going to fuck your metabolism up and as you get older, you will inevitably get fat unless you fix it now. eat healthy, exercise, etc.
>>
>>8869207

I'm in the same boat but it's because I'm depressed and food doesn't appeal to me. Why are you doing it?
>>
>>8869865
you're an idiot or baiting me
also are you overweight or do you just think all of this is true?
>>
>>8870552
no, I just approach the world differently than you. you are saying a car's speed is determined by how fast the wheels are rotating, i am saying it's by how fast the driver (your brain) wants to go.

i am overweight, yes, 5'7" 155
>>
I'm down 50 pounds from my original weight of 260. I don't monitor my diet too much. I just make sure I only eat once or twice a day and try to stay away from obviously bad for you foods like soda/candy/ice cream/etc. I get about 4-6 hours of exercise a day at my job, so that really helps too. I was one of those people that would try to diet or try to work out for a few days before giving up and going back to my old lifestyle, but once you start losing a couple pants sizes and actually start seeing visible changes to your face and body, losing weight becomes addictive and it's much easier to stick to a healthier routine.
>>
>>8862892

honestly the few days i cut all diet sodas and such and just force myself to chug water, I see significantly more weight loss. Each body is different, but I do think that something in the diet soda I drink is inhibiting weight loss
>>
File: 1385183219692.gif (2MB, 295x211px) Image search: [Google]
1385183219692.gif
2MB, 295x211px
>>8862925
>being this fucking naive
>>
>>8863058
I weigh myself every day anon and I think it's solid motivation. If you don't lose weight and start to stall, keep pushing yourself to make a little change and see if that helps. When I stalled, I cut my soda intake in half, then entirely until I started to lose weight again. I haven't change much in weight since I lost the initial 75lbs, but you're body is changing even if you can't see it.

>>8869302
fuck this guy. do you.
>>
>>8867363
Basically have little upper body muscle and have too much fat in my torso, upper arms, and face. Like I don't store any fat below the very tip of my hips for some reason so I got a belly and fat ribs
>>
>>8869230
I seriously wouldn't doubt it. Like unless it is written on the label or by the restaurant it is basically a total guess
>>
>>8869287
>>8869283
I was about 155ish when I was 18. I am 25 now. I am currently at size 34 waist jeans I used to be a 30 I think. Know I used to be a 32
>>
How much does your weight fluctuate within a week? OP here I weighed myself today and I was 169.5 lbs
>>
>ITT: everybody tells everybody else their diet is shit no matter what it is
>>
>>8864783
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
>>
>tfw 5'6" 130lbs and still have a gut that sticks out
>>
>>8872470
>fuck this guy. do you.
Your weight fluctuates from day to day, you fucking retard. You're not getting an accurate measurement if you're weighing yourself every twenty-four hours. Or do you really think you gained seven pounds on Tuesday, lost five on Wednesday, lost four on Thursday, and gained one on Friday? Fuck off.
>>
If I eat a calorie surplus, how much time will pass between me swallowing the first bite of food that puts me over and my body depositing it as fat?
>>
>>8863045

Japanese sweet potatoes.
>>
>>8862632
i eat 1600-1800 calories a day and remain mostly full. just eat a lot of vegetables (10 servings).
>>
Gave up soda, gave up snacks, worked out a couple times a week, and lost 40 pounds in a year.

B-BUT MUH SET POINT HAES
>>
>>8873009
Also, this was going from 180 to 140, so that's over 20% of my body weight lost.

SO HARD THO
>>
>>8872939
Bulimia is no good for you anon.
>>
>>8862632
How are people so fat? I have been American My whole life yet I am 6'1 165 180 was my max I have never been able to reach a higher weight try as I may. and all I ever do is eat, think about eating or work. Are you unemployed? or do you work from a chair?
>>
>>8862632
>5'9" 173 lbs currently trying to eat 600 Calories below maintenance.
Y
Thats a healthy weight as long as you're working out
>>
>>8873650
>and all I ever do is eat
No you don't. This is the mantra of skinnyfags.
>>
>>8873813
173 lbs is kinda the top of the range and my torso is fat as fuck and I don't really work out though I should
>>
>>8862906
McDonald's is expensive as fuck. Real food is much cheaper.
>>
>>8872837
no, it's mainly just stupid redditors regurgitating whatever nonsense they read on their stupid liberal subreddit of choice. all the experienced dieters know that things like satiation and micronutrients are all memes when it comes to dieting and the people that try to emphasize these things always end up failing
>>
>>8863521
That's how I got massive muscles on my legs and my lats and forearms. I'd sprint for 40 miles on my bike every day in the summer. Still lost all my extra fat, to the point my period stopped for a couple months, but I'd binge on anything from lettuce, brewed green tea leaves with honey, to oreo poptarts.

Gained some weight over the past year by drinking too much beer. I've been lifting weights 3-4 times a week, heavy stuff like 4 sets 6 reps or 3 sets 5 reps for the heavier lifts. Only lost five pounds but my legs have EXPLODED. Even my pecs are growing.

Eating around 1400 to 1800 calories a day. 5'4" 165 lbs. Basically I'm doing an unintentional recomp and it couldn't be going better.
>>
>>8866617
Some people have never really experienced hunger in their lives. Feeling a normal hunger pang feels like starvation. Never having to deny themselves something they desire, they have to practice willpower for the first time.
>>
>>8863045
That's actually how I prefer them
>>
>>8862632
eatthismuch.com
>>
File: IMG_3820.png (357KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3820.png
357KB, 750x1334px
don't wanna make my own thread but, this is a recipe for """""protein muffins""""" and i just know they will be super dense nearly inedible pieces of crap with only these inefredients.

can i add a can of pumpkin purée or baking soda or something to fluff them up or something?
>>
File: 20170430_180853.jpg (4MB, 3474x1915px) Image search: [Google]
20170430_180853.jpg
4MB, 3474x1915px
>stick to a low calorie limit all day
>evening comes
>sugar cravings
>make coffee cake

Fffffffffff
>>
>>8876709
>women
>on my /ck/

reeee
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.