[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for travelbros/fags who have been to USA and Australia.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: zinger0.jpg (596KB, 1573x1244px) Image search: [Google]
zinger0.jpg
596KB, 1573x1244px
Question for travelbros/fags who have been to USA and Australia. Or really USA and any other country, but Australia in particular.

If you tried the fast food there, how would you compare it? I used to live in Australia and I haven't been there in a couple years, but I vaguely remember McDonalds and especially KFC having much higher quality food in Australia than USA.
>>
>>8861723
As a burger all I can say is that both Canada and Mexico are a dip in quality when it comes to fast food. However they're both better when it comes to real food and a dramatic spike in quality.

I've also been to Brazil and Argentina but I don't like to talk about it.
>>
I believe it from the KFC point. People love it worldwide, but at least around here in the US it's complete trash. Figure it has to be better.
>>
>>8861734
>i dont like to talk about it

lol
>>
File: Gourmet-Creations.jpg (93KB, 1200x502px) Image search: [Google]
Gourmet-Creations.jpg
93KB, 1200x502px
Aussie here, I've never been to the US but while the food may be better here, our fast food options are shit tier compared to you guys, you guys have so many options, it's crazy.
>>
I'm a Clapistani who's been to Australia, the Maccas were much better there. The chicken sandwiches were actual pieces of chicken instead of chicken composite, and the burgers were much bigger and more like diner burgers than weird dehydrated meat. Prices were higher though.
>>
>>8861723
UK is awful compared to the USA. Everything they serve is desiccated and devoid of sauce or flavor.

I worked there over the summer, and on Sundays the only place close to my apartment to eat was the McDonald's. Holy shit it sucked. Every single burger was like eating a fancy cardboard. The fries were better than burgers but still nowhere close to USA quality.
>>
There are heavier restrictions in some nations in regards to food than there are in the states. the UK and aussieland in particular, are examples where the fast food will be of significantly higher quality.

But that's also why less businesses set up shop there, having to spend so much more on product is bad for the bottom line.
>>
>they got rid of the doublicious for generic chicken sandwhich

what the fuck

why would you do this KFC
>>
I'm from australia and when I went to the us I was amazed at the maccas there

Like the dollar burgers are literally a bun and a patty, why do you pay for that
>>
File: 107a0a83dc2271b24140713d6486c2.jpg (44KB, 281x441px) Image search: [Google]
107a0a83dc2271b24140713d6486c2.jpg
44KB, 281x441px
>>8861734
>>
>>8861723
I thought it was weird you called burger king hungry jacks, but it tasted exactly the same. Only fast food I had since I was in the airport and options were limited. Your candy is better, even candies of the same brand taste far better than their American counter parts when eaten side by side.
>>
>>8861723
McDonald's in au is pretty good, some of them are shit because the owners have no standards. KFC is the same but much more hit and miss. There are two near me and one of them is really shit, poo in loo staff. The other is always good but it's staffed by whites.
>>
Amerilard here. Went to Europe for a summer and can say that McDick's is much higher quality in Spain. Same exact quality in Amsterdam.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.