[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the patrician way to eat a meatball sub? Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: meatball.jpg (184KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
meatball.jpg
184KB, 736x736px
What's the patrician way to eat a meatball sub? Do you add mayo to yours?
>>
File: meatball2.jpg (136KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
meatball2.jpg
136KB, 500x375px
Also, what's the right amount of mayo?
>>
File: 1485238209687.png (80KB, 526x548px) Image search: [Google]
1485238209687.png
80KB, 526x548px
>get dope meatball subs from local pizza place
>old lady that runs the places says i should try it with mayo and onions
>sounds gross
>says that's the way they used to make them
>people kept asking for no mayo or onions
>>
>>8859699
My friend used to work in subway, she took the meatballs home to give to the dog and the dog wouldn't eat it.
>>
>>8859712
millenial retard post elsewhere
>>
File: Harissa.jpg (219KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Harissa.jpg
219KB, 640x427px
>>
>>8859699
Looks good my main man
>>
>>8859699
That's melty chs.
>>
>>8859704
zero
>>
best sub coming through

meatball sub
mozzarella cheese
pepperonis
>>
File: 1461889269017.jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1461889269017.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
i used to put ranch on my subway meatball subs
>>
Bake it into a bun.
>>
>>8859699
>Do you add mayo to yours?
The fuck is wrong with you.

The proper fat to add to a meatball sub is cheese you philistine.
>>
>>8859712
>not liking onions
What the fuck, son
>>
>>8860717
>getting anything but a steak and cheese with just steak, provolone cheese, chipotle southwest sauce, and ranch, on italian herb and cheese bread
>>
>>8861687
he's right. they're gross and so are you.
>>
Mayo and chipotle southwest. Lots of it
>>
>>8862566
too spicy whitey?
>>
>>8862566
only little faggots and whiny bitches dont like onions and mayo. Whether or not they should be on a meatball sub is another argument all together. I bet you little queers only order cheese pizza too like kevin from home alone. You pussies probably dress your hotdogs with ketchup only. God kys.
>>
>>8862686
Tfw a onion full of mayo falls out the sub and you eat it on its own. Divine.
>>
>>8862561
> he doesn't go full sweet and spicy with jalepenios sweet peppers and sweet onion sauce.

fuck ranch
>>
lettuce and tomatoes on a meatball sub is disgusting

onions are only acceptable
>>
>>8862738
usually I do onions olives jalapenos sometimes bell pepper if im feeling queer and then salt and pepper parm and oregano.
>>
>>8859699
Is the meatball sub, dare I say, /oursandwich/?
>>
>>8862791
But what meat goes into the ideal ball? And ratio?
>>
>>8862796
All of it.
>>
Back when I used to eat meatball subs I would get them with cheese. I always felt that the sauce overpowered the cheese to the point of the flavor not coming through. I switched out cheese for mayo and got what I never knew I needed.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.