[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are "gourmet" steak restaurants a thing? It actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Why are "gourmet" steak restaurants a thing? It actually takes little skill to cook a good steak, so why would I pay 40 euros just for someone to buy good quality fillet of beef?

It seems to me that steakhouses are for millennial kids who have no idea that what they're eating is actually completely mediocre. Steak is the ultimate meme food, prove me wrong.
>>
dining experience ya welfare case
>>
>>8857965
lol
>>
>>8857962
Yeah, steakhouses are for millenials.

They certainly haven't been around for the last 100 years, it's a completely new invention.
>>
>>8857962
Says the anon who orders his premium steak well done as fuck. You're the meme here bucko.
>>
i'm a pretty old guy, what is a steak? is that some new millenial thing like frappacinos?
>>
you're a millenial nigger aren't you?
>>
>>8858670
Excuse me, the proper term is niglennial.
>>
>>8858222
in what way are they for millenials?
>>
>>8857962
>why are ___ a thing?

Apparently people think that they can't achieve the level of quality that people that execute ___ can on a day to day basis. Is it true? Well, you have to attempt ___ yourself (XDD;:><;:) and compare the two. Was your's better ;:><:;
>>
>>8857962
It's the quality of the beef that separates these restaurants, dickhole.

You can get a thick ass ribeye that's like a slab of beef flavoured butter that your knife just glides through.

Yeah, ensuring they go out medium rare isn't the most difficult thing ever but I've never left a gourmet steakhouse unsatisfied with my meal. Yet anyway.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.