[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/ I was wondering if you all had and recommendations when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: tequila plus.jpg (288KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tequila plus.jpg
288KB, 1600x1600px
Hey /ck/ I was wondering if you all had and recommendations when it comes to good tequila?

I normally just spring for something cheapish, but I'm looking to mix it up this time around.

I'm going to a party this weekend and we are going to make margaritas if that matters.

Also just a general alcohol thread, I guess the only other one I saw was for alcoholics
>>
Maegaritaville brand is perfectly good for margaritas.

You shouldnt spend a lot on a designer tequila just to mix it with sugar water
>>
Qui for sipping.

If you're mixing, no need to invest. Just make sure it tastes like tequila and not gasoline.
>>
I mean, you really don't need quality tequila if your going to make margaritas. Just get cuervo, or whatever is in the 25 dollar price range.
>>
>>8857146
>>8857152
Yeah you guys are probably right I was just feeling a little fancy
>>8857149
Maybe I'll pick up a small bottle of that for personal use
>>
>>8857100
if you are mixing pretty much anything but cuervo is fine
>>
>>8857187
Get a pure agave tequila then. Dont need to spend more than 30 bucks. For shots. Also get limes and salt. Lick your hand, dump some salt on it, do the shot, eat the lime slice. Its fun
>>
>>8857230
Good idea I remember doing shots like that I my buddy's wedding
>>
>>8857100
>Poorman's mezcal
I'm so sick of this, it's been nearly a decade since I had something that wasn't it to drink at family reunions.
As for your question, basically anything that has the legal rights to call itself tequila is good enough. However if you don't want to look cheap then your minimum is above the price of a "Sangre AlteƱa".
>>
>>8857324
Mezcal is a great drink, however it is pretty tough to find a decent one on the states.

It tends to just be popular in central Mexico

I should have brought some back last time I went down. My Grandfather buys it from a guy in a tiny town that makes it himself
>>
>>8857100
>recommendations when it comes to good tequila?

Avoid all tequila. Can't fucking stand that shit.
>>
>>8857381
It's the most fun and most dangerous of all the liquors
>>
>>8857349
It's probably harder to find because it's not popular due to tequila overrunning the market; I'm not a big fan either (still better than tequila, imo), but that doesn't take the fact that tequila begun and is still a soft, cheap imitation of mezcal that sometimes gets it's price way higher because of the greater demand.
Do they really let you get this stuff through customs? Last time I heard about people carrying alcohol through an airport I was hearing about alcohol getting confiscated in the airport.
>>
>>8857412
That is probably true

My friend had that issue when he tried to take back some booze he bought duty free.

I normally take the bus and haven't run into any problems. Just long lines getting back.
>>
>>8857100
Anything basic will work fine in a margarita. If you're looking for something to sip, herradurra is amazing.
>>
>>8857100
cuervo gold for parties w friends, corralejo for yourself and significant other. tbqh I haven't tasted blanco or the red one yet, but the "normal" blue bottle is my personal choice of tequila.
>>
Alto is my go-to for shots and mixed drinks. Good middle of the road silver tequila.
>>
>>8857854
Altos*
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.