[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's that weird food thing you do that you're 95%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 12

File: IjO1i5G.jpg (411KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IjO1i5G.jpg
411KB, 2048x1024px
What's that weird food thing you do that you're 95% sure no one else on /ck/ does?

I put peanut butter in my apple jacks. Makes them 10x better.
>>
When I was younger I used to pull off the skin of McDonald's chicken nuggets and eat that before eating the bare chicken.

I don't eat nuggies anymore, but I doubt I would still do that if I did.
>>
>>8853942
i did that

and i would eat raw white mushrooms in this order
>stem
>skin
>white part
>gills
>>
>>8853942
I did that too :3
>>
>>8853935
How is the peanut butter portioned throughout your bites? Or do you just get a gob of it in every few bites
>>
>>8853966
When preparing the bowl I pour in the cereal then get a big heaping spoonful of peanut butter and stick it to the inside rim of the bowl and then put in milk. Then while eating I'll scoop a little bit of the peanut butter into the spoon then eat the cereal like normal.

My cousin showed me when I was really young and I've done it ever since, it's a a really good flavor combo.
>>
sandwich w/ cheese and strawberry jam, this shit is lit af
>>
>>8855463
Very common in my country
>>
>>8855463
I've done this and still do.

It started from how I knew it tasted goof from breakfast sandwiches. Tried it at home like I was making pb&j and was like hmm tasty.
>>
>>8853935
I don't eat fast food
Also I don't try to emulate a nigger like>>8855463
>>
I mix my sweet potato/yam with my macaroni and cheese.
>>
>>8853942
pretty sure just about every kid did this
>>
>>8853996
what the fuck
>>
i put cereal in a blender before putting milk in it
that way the (usually shitty) texture gets bldnded out, and i can fit more cereal in my mug (because you eat cereal in a mug, not bowl, fuck you cunts who say otherwise)
>>
>>8855842
just to clarify
i blend it to a powder
then i put it in a mug
then i put milk in it
>>
File: 1481006621309.gif (16KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1481006621309.gif
16KB, 750x750px
>>8855842
>>8855844
I don't believe you, this is too autistic
>>
>>8853942
Also did this. You are not alone.
>>
>>8855847
welcome to /ck/ friendo
>>
I love throwing chocolates in my breakfast, whole to melt if hot, crumbled up if cold. Totally not fat
>>
cook a batch of sausages then instead of eating them, they go straight into the fridge, then i eat the sausages one by one out of the fridge after they're cold.
>>
I eat until I'm full and then I stop eating, even if theres food left on the plate.
>>
>>8855907
You eat until you're full? Then you're overweight and unhealthy.
You should intake what's is required to meet your caloric/nutritional needs and nothing else. You should leave each meal/snack hungry.
>>
There's a thing of herbs called pizza topper herbs they sell at woolies.
I like it on my eggs with salt and pepper, it's essentially italian herbs but different.
>>
>>8856041
Is it called Herbes de Provence or something like that? Shits so cash for everything that needs that mediterranean taste.
>>
>>8856064
nah man, it's legit just masterfoods brand pizza topper herbs
>>
>>8856009
You shouldn't be hungry if your caloric needs are met.
Unless your just eating cheetos and chocolate fatty boom boom
>>
File: ahh yeah.jpg (30KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ahh yeah.jpg
30KB, 320x240px
My favorite snack is salty, buttered popcorn with whole milk. I'll cram as much popcorn as I can into my mouth, then take a big swig of milk. The popcorn will melt down into a crunchy, mushy mess in my mouth and UNHHHH, it's so good! I absolutely abhor the thought of pouring the milk over the popcorn and eating it like that, though.
>>
>>8856111
actually eating until your full requires slight stretching of the stomach lining. Eventually what would make you full before, doesnt anymore.
>>
Pesto in ramen
>>
>>8853935
I add cottage cheese to cereal.
>>
>>8856168
Lol
>>
>>8856238
Hipster
>>
>>8853935
I have hot beans with cheese and butter on my baked potatoes.

Every other person I've met says they only do cold beans. THEY'RE the freaks.
>>
I eat cereal without milk. But sometimes I cheat with a glass of milk on the side.
>>
I have intercourse in the missionary position solely for the purpose of procreation.
>>
I shoot frankfurters out my anus and gracefully swallow the projectile whole. I love how the foot long ones slam into my lower stomach at speed.
>>
I go to buffets eat and vomit afterwards and eat some more.
>>
>>8853935
Shit ton of sriracha + milk (half and half is goat tho)

Put it in mugs and drink it like tea. If I over do it and drink too many cups of it in one days I get bright red diarrhea for a few days
>>
>>8853935
I put PB in cereal all the time
>>
>>8857865
Which ones?
>>
>>8853942
i still do this
>>
>>8855463
Melted cheese?
>>
>>8853942
when i was a kid i would get the apples and caramel sauce with my mcnuggets and dip the mcnuggets in the caramel sauce
>>
>>8853935
Butter and Jelly sandwiches. Pb+j tastes really bad to me.
>>
I really enjoy eating foozen burritos with mustard i found out it taste good by eating a corn dog and a borritos on the same plate as a kid
>>
>>8853935
I like mixing freshly grated Parmesan with various watery hot sauces until they creates a slightly runny paste which I apply to a great number of meals and snacks. I believe it stems from my picky eating habits from childhood, which have long since been overcome thankfully.
>>
File: dcbsups.jpg (174KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
dcbsups.jpg
174KB, 900x600px
Doritos using cream cheese as a dip is so fucking good. I don't know anyone else that does it.
>>
Sometimes I make my own twist of Tzatziki and eat it as a meal. It's generally thought of as a sauce, but fuck that--I make it a whole meal. Like I said...for me--one avocado, sautéed spinach, cucumber, garlic, lemon pepper, salt, and a whole bunch of plain greek yogurt. Made, then chilled for about two hours...Aaahhh....Vitamins, nutrients, protein, and easy on the digestive system... then I flip the script and eat raw ginger slices afterwards...can't beat the cool heat combo...
>>
Regular white sandwich bread slices, buttered until soggy, then a dash of garlic salt

I figure people besides me actually remember to buy garlic bread or know how to make garlic bread as if they weren't making a poor savory imitation of fairy bread.
>>
i eat my boogers
>>
>>8855889
Did this yesterday
>>
>>8856238
Retard
>>
>>8853935
Ive come to find all meals taste better as cold leftovers
>>
I have a few
Bread and butter with sugar, all cold
Peanut butter with rice
Ketchup on my pizza from little caesars only
Ketchup on my lays potato chips, every flavor
Milk before my cereal
>>
>>8859361
Also condiment sandwiches made out of ketchup, mustard, pickles, mayo and white bread and nothing else
>>
>>8859141
thats cuccumber salad, fuckhead. not tzatziki.
>>
>>8853935
I binge eat ice cream with a fork for around an hour at a time straight out of quarts of ice cream. I scrape small portions of the ice cream with the fork and bite my portion 2 or 3 times before I move on to the next scoop. Sometimes I'll do this while watching YouTube or even an online college lecture if I'm depressed enough. The most I've had in one sitting was a little over half the quart of ice cream. By the way, Dreyers slow churned is the ice cream I live and die by.
I keep at least 3-4 different flavors in the freezer at all times. Gotta have variety. Will include pics if you guys don't believe me, there are even fork marks indented in the ice cream.
>>
Not even weird but my friends all think im some kind of monster because I like to salt my watermelon

also not super uncommon but people think im weird for enjoying a goober burger now and again

sometimes as a late night snack I'll get a plate put one huge dallop each of peanut butter and mayo and go to town on a stack of saltines
>>
>>8859373
Haa
How is yogurt, with an avocado, and some spinach-cucumber a salad?
Knee grow please
>>
>>8856274

This. I hate milk in cereal but I'll chug a cold glass of milk and then eat a bowl cereal. I do like yogurt on top of some cereals though.
>>
>>8859411
that's okay anon, we believe you.
>>
Sometimes when I eat fruit loops I put some takis in it, such a weird combo but tastes great
>>
>>8855463
My nigger, i love me some strawberry jam and cheese sandwiches.
>>
>>8853942

I do it
>>
I'll put french fries or mashed or baked potatoes in a blender with an appropriate amount of ketchup and make it a light red paste and eat it out of a cup with a spoon.
>>
File: 5R3wCg3.jpg (334KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
5R3wCg3.jpg
334KB, 1080x720px
>>8860566
Wtf
>>
>>8856238
fucker
>>
When I eat a hotpocket I first peel off and eat the crispy bread exterior. Next, I squeeze out the filling from the limp remains onto a plate and eat with a spoon. Finally, I split the 2 soggy bread halves and roll them up then eat those.
>>
>>8859470
Salt on watermelon is pretty tits.

If we're discussing things people think we're weird for putting salt on, I love taking the lemons from restaurant waters, covering them in salt and eating all of the flesh in one bite.

Sometimes I'll order a small bowl of lemons to satiate my desires
>>
>>8859094
Oh man, I used to do that as a kid. I even [spoiler]put a philadelphia container inside a doritos bag when I went with my grandma to a monastery and would eat it out in the grounds while the other kids who came along on the same excursion used to laugh at me and call me "cheese dipper" because they'd seen what I was doing[/spoiler]
>>
>>8859493
It's not a salad, but it's definitely not tzatziki.

t. greek
>>
When I was a kid I would just eat white bread with ketchup spread on it.
>>
I mix hummus into my canned tuna instead of mayo. Not for calorie reasons, juse cause I like it.
>>
>>8856168
>I really love to do something truly filthy and disgusting
>But don't worry, I abhor the thought of doing something else filthy and disgusting
>>
File: 1490190016953.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490190016953.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>8859361
I called it sugar butter bread. It was my go-to snack growing up. Just delicious, oily, crunchy sugar crystals
>>
As a kid I used to eat hotdogs with bbq sauce. I would microwave them and peel the skin off and scoop up the sauce with the skin chunks.
>>
>>8861719
Well...that's why I said "my own twist"...never claimed it was Tzatziki, whose main base ingredients are...yogurt, cucumber and seasonings. Just mixing it up, my man...

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/20242/tzatziki-sauce/
>>
>>8856271
Gonna try that actually
>>
>>8853935
the only utensils i use are knifes and forks. Spoons are made by the devil.
>>
I put baloney on my pb&j
It's actually really good
>>
>>8853935
I use fish sticks as chopsticks when eating ramen. Such a fucking delicious combination
>>
>>8853935
I order McChickens with Big Mac sauce instead of lettuce
>>
File: 6942420107_b056bd6815_z.jpg (193KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
6942420107_b056bd6815_z.jpg
193KB, 612x612px
>>8863444
You're not alone
>>
>>8853935
I do it to all cereals op. Got my 7yo daughter hooked on it too
>>
>>8859081
I like grated/dry parmesan mixedbwith BBQ sauces and such too. On random things. Usually pasta.
Likewise, bread crumbs + buffalo sauce tastes like mushy wings breading, like when the wings sit in the sauce a little too long. Good stuff.
>>
File: 1453604667865.jpg (90KB, 920x631px) Image search: [Google]
1453604667865.jpg
90KB, 920x631px
>>8853935
>>
File: 1450916749422.jpg (150KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450916749422.jpg
150KB, 720x960px
>>8863483
two more for your collection
>>
>>8863483
I really liked this image.
But then I found the words "kool-aid" and it lost all credibility. Shame.

And who in the flying fuck gets a copyright on a burger?
>>
>>8863503
I think it's a joke. Beer battered ketchup? Hickory smoked tomato?
>>
>>8856009
That only happens if you eat junk food. Eat some vegetables and grains with your meat and don't drown your food in fat and you'll do fine.
>>
>>8853935
i put tapitio hotsauce on my popcorn but im pretty sure alot of mexican fucks do that
>>
>>8863513
I guess I didn't really read it that well, thanks.
>>
Granny smith apples with slices of cheddar cheese.

A sandwich that's just whole grain bread and mustard.

I used to dip peanut butter sandwiches in milk before eating them when I was a kid. People thought it was gross, but it's not like the flavor combination is bad.
>>
>>8858273
>kid
>apples were introduced in 2011
Underage b&
>>
>>8853935
when I was younger I'd love putting Ruffles Potato Chips on Aunt Celeste Pizza
>>
At the theater I'll get some of the jalepenos used for the hot dogs and put them on my popcorn with salt over the combination. It's fucking amazing.
>>
>>8853935
My chili recipe has peanut butter, curry powder, and pepper extract in it
>>
>>8863569
I'd just eat the jalapeños straight if I didn't have money for food
>>
>>8859470
Goober burger?
>>
File: kingly_combo_indeed.jpg (114KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
kingly_combo_indeed.jpg
114KB, 960x720px
I put grapes, cubed sharp cheddar cheese pieces, and croutons in separate bowls and eat them while I sit at my desk. I do this instead of eating a proper meal. That shit is so cash. I always end up eating a shit load of each thing though which is unfortunate as the aged cheddar and grapes are rather expensive to be finishing entire packages of within 1 or 2 days

>pic related
>>
>>8863833
delicious, I shall do this now
>>
>>8863818
you go like you're makin a burger yeah?
but then you big fat dollop of peanut butter on it
I usually skip the cheese when i do though, cheese and peanut butter just doesnt sit well with me
>>
i take a piece of bread, i toast it, i rub it down with olive oil, then i cut the ends off a clove of garlic and rub it down with that too until i can smell as much garlic as i want, then i sprinkle salt, then paprika. muy bueno 10/10
>>
>>8856168
Almanzo?
>>
I like to stay slim but I just have such a fierce sweet tooth.

When the craving for sweets is just too much to bear, I make a homemade cake, wrap it in a towel fresh out of the oven while still piping hot, spin the towel around with the cake inside and throw the cake into the garbage.

I then take the towel and place it on my face, inhaling like a mad woman.
>>
>>8863966
Bruh, just roast the garlic. Roasted garlic makes really nice spread. Invest in some nice bread, too.
>>
>>8863998
eah but then it goes from a 1 minute prepartion time and no dishes to fucking what??? not worth it compared to how much better itll taste. and if i had good bread if do better than spread olive oil garlic salt and paprika on it..
>>
>>8856233
I cook the noodles without the seasoning then add pesto if that counts
>>
>>8861740
ketchup sandwich. my best friends little sister used to eat those. she had down syndrome so there is no surprise there.
>>
>>8853935
I eat my food one by one. For example, if I'm having a roast dinner I'll probably start with the meat because that's the worst if it gets cold, followed by some vegetables (one by one) and then some potatoes, and finally some Yorkshire pudding. This is just theoretical though, it could easily change depending on what came off the heat most recently etc. I'll take seconds if there are any but will obviously eat these one-by-one too. I never have any gravy. I don't mind all the foods being on my plate but I'd rather they didn't mix too much, just because it then takes longer to eat.

If I'm eating sweets that come in different colours I'll sort them, then start with the most common until there's as many as the next colour, then alternate those two till the next and so on till there's the same amount of every colour. Then I'll eat one of my least favourite colour, then second least favourite, then third etc till I've eaten one of every colour then start again. When there's three left of all of them I'll suck them all, two left I'll chew and on the final one of each colour I'll suck again. I'm pretty sure other people do this though.
>>
>>8859361
Peanut butter with rice! I do that. Usually add some seaweed of some sort as well. Usually ends up like some sort of PB and seaweed risotto.
>>
>>8856361
Romans gtfo
carthage stronk!
>>
>>8865928
The face of autism.
>>
When I was in elementary school, they serve plastic bottles of milk along with some snacks early in the day. I would always drink my chocolate milk halfway, then jam a donut stick inside of the milk bottle and shake it. Lastly, i would drink the rest of the milk and try to pull the soggy donut stick out of the milk with my tonge.

I stopped after the weird looks that I've been getting.
>>
>>8853935
>pour maple syrup on a slice of bread and call it a sandwich
>>
File: funyuns-original.png (205KB, 334x483px) Image search: [Google]
funyuns-original.png
205KB, 334x483px
I like to put Funyuns in the middle of my PB&J.
>>
I know I'm not the only one who mixes hot chocolate mix in with cold milk, but I haven't come across someone in real life who does this too in a while.
>>
I eat waffles with peanut butter and syrup
>>
>>8866996
Brother! I've done this my whole life. But I may go a step further: I fill my cup with milk, then pour the hot chocolate mix on the top so it kind of floats. Then I sort of take bites of the chocolate as I drink the cold milk down. Best is swiss miss with the marshmallows.
>>
>>8863833
god tier not even strange, except the croutons are oily and a bit salty
try sourdough bread
>>
>>8865928
I know we joke haha autism
but anon
that is literally the most autistic thing I have ever read, you should get that looked at
>>
>>8858715
That shits bomb.
>>
>>8859361
If you add cinnamon to your suger butter bread you've got cinnamon toast
>>
I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in the entire world who does this but

when i need some quick greasy calories or if I'm hungover af, i get 3 hash browns and 3 hot cakes from mcdonalds and then wrap them up into 3 little grease "burritos".

sometimes i pour syrup on them

>inb4 fatty (im underweight)
>>
>>8855463
Fruit and cheese isn't a weird combination.
>>
>>8856361
I've done this too.
>>
>>8856271
That sounds pretty good actually
>>
>>8853996
I used to do the same thing OP with with just white sugar
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.