[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ate at Morimoto Aisa in Disney Springs 2 days ago. Ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Morimoto Asia.jpg (901KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
Morimoto Asia.jpg
901KB, 1024x684px
I ate at Morimoto Aisa in Disney Springs 2 days ago.

Ask me anything.
>>
Was the man himself there cooking?
>>
tell me why are we so blind to see that the one we hurt are you and me?
>>
asl?
>>
What's that and why should I give a fuck?
>>
what did you order
how was it prepared
how much did it cost
would you go back?
>>
>>8852865
No but I met the sous there, cool dude.
>>8852866
Because you touch yourself at night
>>8852874
29/f/Fl
>>8852878
Morimoto is a famous chef from ching chong land.
>>
>>8852828
I've eaten there twice. We're you as disappointed with the food as much as I was?
>>
>>8852890
Pecking Duck
Medium
$50
totally would go back. Waitstaff was great, decor is beautiful and the food was perfect.
>>
>>8852897
I liked the food. My only gripe was the drinks which were way overpriced considering the volume you receive.
>>
>>8852901
you ate a whole duck? How much do you weigh?
>>
>>8852910
I didn't eat it all. Not by a long shot. I weigh 135 pounds.
>>
>>8852922
You flighty bitch, you ordered a dish for two to waste half of it?
cunt.
>>
>>8852929
I wanted it. I took the rest to-go but it's still in the fridge.
>>
>>8852828
What's the chick-fil-A on Apopka Vineland Rd like? Any good?
>>
>>8852906
Beautiful restaurant. First time we went service wasn't very good but they hadn't been open that long. Food overall was average at best. We gave them a pass for not being open long. Went back again months later. Food was still average at best. Not what I expected from a place stamped with Morimoto's name on it. Wolfgang Pucks restaurant at Disney Springs has way better sushi. I would go somewhere else before I spent that much at Morimoto's again.
>>
>>8852892
Do u have a bf? I would take you to Wolfgang Pucks restaurant and pay for most of it
>>
>>8852828
Went to his skewer & noodle shop in LAX. Was terrible.
>>
>>8853068
>airport food
>ever good

Has anyone not eaten airport food out of starvation?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.