[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, doing a class project to make a food truck with a menu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (190KB, 719x800px)
image.jpg
190KB, 719x800px
Hey guys, doing a class project to make a food truck with a menu and recipes. Any ideas are welcome, we need atleast 5 simple items we could make pretty easily
>>
>>8852468
just take the incomplete, your teach is obviously just using class to farm ideas and once you've done all the concept work she'll take the idea and run with it without so much as giving you credit
>>
You might have more luck on the homework board, friend
>>>/hm/
>>
Yeah, I mean I know she's using us for ideas and this is just busy work but we need to do something, i haven't done any other projects and I need this to pass
>>
>>8852468
McChickens are an absolute MUST
>>
>>8852476
>implying the idea guy gets anything anyway
Having an idea without the knowledge or resources to execute is worthless.
>>
>>8852514
spoken like a true user of people
>you're contribution isn't worth anything and I coulda done it myself so no piece of the pie for you
>>
>>8852521
Yep, you got it.
>b-b-but muh idea!
You did nothing so you get nothing.
>>
>>8852468
Tacos
Burritos
Burgers
Hot dogs
Nachos

All use a lot of the same stuff too
>>
>>8852528
come up with your own concept then faggot
>>
>>8852533
Sure. Concepts are easy.
>>
>>8852538
says the untalented little bitch who has to farm shit out cause he can't think of anything
>>
Thanks for the ideas, but i feel like I should clarify. The rubric needs one central theme (example, Pretzels) and then 5 unique recipes involving Pretzels (Cinnamon Covered Pretzel, Cheese Stuffed, etc.)
>>
>>8852541
>implying
>>
>>8852468
When I think of food truck food I think of drunk food. Heaping piles of fried stuff just meshed together that kinda goes (could be the booze talking though). The most popular ones where I'm from do some kind of Mexican or Asian fusion shit. Like having a taco truck and that doesn't make Mexican style tacos or taking french fries and putting bulgogi and kimchi on them with a drizzle of sriracha mayo. Burgers are always a hit, too.
>>
>>8852543
Pizza bitch

Cheese pizza
Flyover pizza
'Go ZA
NY style
And cock pizza for the faggot op
>>
>>8852468
Might be considered racist at modern universities, but how about authentic tacos? There are a shitload of different authentic tacos.
>>
>>8852561
>Might be considered racist at modern universities
Liberals were a mistake
>>
The truck will be named "Anon's Fine Basketball American Cuisine."

Ribs
Fried Chicken
Fried Oakra
Cornbread
Watermelon 4loko Icees
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.