[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Herbal tea thread. What ya drinkin? What ya wantin? What ya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 014.jpg (220KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
220KB, 1920x1200px
Herbal tea thread.

What ya drinkin?
What ya wantin?
What ya recommend?

I'm looking for something to replace soft drinks, something in the same ball pack as Dr. Pepper or Dandelion and Burdock but without the sugary shit. Any ideas?
>>
File: yerba mate.jpg (170KB, 410x593px) Image search: [Google]
yerba mate.jpg
170KB, 410x593px
>>8847450
Yerba Mate. It also helps to reduce hunger if you are trying to loose some weight.
>>
>>8847450
Ever tried white tea?
>>
>>8847450
licorice root or anis seed for sweetness
rooibos gives a filling feeling
ginger heats you up nice but is slightly diuretic (makes you pee, not the other thing)
go pick and dry some nettles and dandelion and combine them in a tea. Very strong flavor there.
Dry dandelion root for a strong dark mouthfeel
mint and licorice is a goodly combination
>>
Rooibos is A1. Catuaba and muira puama tea gives you a raging boner and a burst of energy.
>>
>>8847450
You probably don't have enough space to grow stuff, but I do and we grow a buttload of chamomille and harvest the flowers for tea. Really works as a sedative.

We also grow ginger, lemongrass, mullberry, jujube, echinacea, turmeric and simmer them all together for a kind of all purpose tonic. When you drink it with honey it's pretty good.
>>
>>8847456
redpill me on yerba mate pls.
>>
>>8849225
Passionflower and lemon balm work pretty good too.
>>
>>8849250
Hmm, I wonder if lemon balm is the same as lemon mint because we throw a handful of that in sometimes too. I don't think our area can grow passionflower, though.
>>
>>8849242
This may be a cooking board but I'm not going to spoonfeed you. try google
>>
>>8849250
passionflower is good if you have anexity
>>
>>8847450
>herbal
>tea
faggots
>>
File: fried pig rectum.jpg (31KB, 492x275px) Image search: [Google]
fried pig rectum.jpg
31KB, 492x275px
>>8850684
>not wanting to know about easily obtained, cheap health benefits
>>
Remember to not concern yourself with the eats of others or what others think of your eats! Just eat what you like and your life will be great!
>>
>>8850728
don't tell me what to do anon
>>
>>8850684
>t. Medfag concerned someone might maintain health on their own and he won't get the projected kickbacks from his pharma butt buddies

Don't worry, you've convinced most people they need you to be their nursemaid.
>>
>>8850787
>payed pharmashill
but how did you faggot know
>>
>>8849242
Helps Weight Loss

>used for centuries as a weight loss tool and appetite suppressan
>study done at The University of Lausanne in Switzerland found that people who use yerba mate burn more body fat as energy, therefore, significantly reducing their total weight
>study at Medical Center of Charlottenlund in Denmark and published in the Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics also showed that weight loss occurred when patients used a herbal formula containing yerba mate, guarana, and damiana.
>proved patients felt fuller faster, ate less food
>>
>>8847450
Kava, double dose, because insomnia and it's 7am.
>>
>>8851420
I'd say the main benefit is that it keeps you up longer than coffee, several hours at the very least
>>
File: Aloysia_citrodora_002.jpg (2MB, 1210x1613px) Image search: [Google]
Aloysia_citrodora_002.jpg
2MB, 1210x1613px
>>8847450
Lemon Verbena
>>
>>8851827
the fragrance is incredible
the taste is not
>>
>>8851830
I'll admit that it smells better than it tastes, but it still tastes very good to me and you don't need to add sugar to make it drinkable.
>>
File: lemon balm.jpg (13KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
lemon balm.jpg
13KB, 288x216px
>>8851836
verbena for the smell, lemon balm for the taste
if you want you can also add a bit mint
perfect
>>
File: Mentha spicata.jpg (641KB, 881x881px) Image search: [Google]
Mentha spicata.jpg
641KB, 881x881px
>>8852522
pic related is the best mint for tea
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.