[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any snacks that are cheap by the calorie, don't need to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: img_5278.jpg (1MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
img_5278.jpg
1MB, 3888x2592px
Any snacks that are cheap by the calorie, don't need to be cooked or refrigerated, not nuts, seeds, fruits etc.?

I'm eating bread as a snack at the moment, but it has a lot of salt. Any alternatives? I'm looking at less than 1 €/$ per 1000 calories

Or should I just cook bigger meals and not snack?
>>
>>8843052
Bread with low salt
>>
>>8843052
Graham crackers? Ad a nut butter spread. Pretty much your requirements are confining you to bread or grain items. Maybe carrots.
>>
I'm not certain about the availability and pricing in Bongistan, but in Burgerland:

- (generic) Poptarts
- (generic) Little Debbie and Hostess products (e.g. various cream pies [e.g. oatmeal the GOAT], cakes [e.g. zebra, ding dongs, ho hos], honey buns, twinkies, muffins, donuts... the list is endless)

Nutrition value aside, these foods are hella cheap, calorie bombs, super satisfying, convenient from A to Z, and have indestructible shelf life.
>>
Add jam.
>>
>>8843052
I snack on ice cubes. They have zero calories. If you don't have a fridge go for pure water instead.
>>
>>8843052
peanut butter + crackers
peanut butter + fruit
peanut butter + toast
hell, just plain peanut butter

it's cheap as fuck and calorically dense. Alternatively, you could learn how to make your snacks by lining a pan with oil, chopping up some veggies/fruit or whatever, seasoning them, then baking them to make your own chips. Cheap and easy to make if you don't mind spending money on produce and have an oven.
>>
You can try to make cookies/bars with Oats, cocoa, honey or whatever syrup, peanut butter and shit.
>>
>>8843052
Cheeses are a good value for calories, I eat quite a lot of cheese and Wasa crisps, and it lasts me a few weeks before I have to buy more
>>
snacking is for retards.
>>
>>8843052
how fat are you that your snacks are 1000 calories?
>>
>>8844098
Don't forget to include the cost of heating the oven.
>>
>>8843052
make pancakes and waffles and cornbreads
>>
>>8843052
Since you said no nuts/seeds or refrigeration buy a cheaper protein powder and mix with water instead of milk. Some of them aren't bad with water. Add a scoop to your shaker bottle and fill with water when you're ready to drink it. That way it doesn't need to be refrigerated. Also, oats are cheap. Eat oatmeal instead of bread.
>>
>>8843052
>Or should I just cook bigger meals and not snack?

I'm curious as to what /ck/ thinks about that idea? It's crossed my mind as well but it seems a bit inconvenient.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.