[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>order food from restaraunt >agree on a price for the restaraunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (88KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 525x700px
>order food from restaraunt
>agree on a price for the restaraunt to deliver the food to me
>food gets here and I'm still expected to give their employee more money than what we already agreed on

What the fuck? I don't ever have cash on me but I'm expected to tip these guys and they act pissed when I don't. Why can't the restaraunt just pay them to deliver my food and charge it to me?
>>
Why do American employers not pay their employees to do their job?

Why do they levy their job onto the customer with pity, and why do the servers fall for this kike meme?
>>
>>8841819
Because of wage taxes. There's no double taxing tips, so it's a win all-round for all involved (except the greedy shits in Washington).
>>
>>8841819
Servers don't give a shit, they just know they get paid more with this sob story falsehood that they don't get paid if they're not tipped.

The servers who do their job adequately are very well taken care of currently. If the laws were changed they would make less at minimum wage than they do under the current system.
>>
>>8841638
God, you poor fags make me sick lmao.
>OY VEY CANT SPARE A COUPLE OF MY PRECIOUS SHECKLES, GONNA COMPLAIN ABOUT IT AND GET FREE FOOD
>>
>>8843407
Blame your boss.
>>
File: tap-water-in-a-glass-300x300.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tap-water-in-a-glass-300x300.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>8841638
Give them a glass of pure tapwater instead. They will be so happy you can keep your money.
>>
>>8841819
Because a good server at a good restaurant easily makes ~20$ am hour
>>
File: 1492808994359.jpg (79KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492808994359.jpg
79KB, 600x800px
>that'll be 16.75.
>hand over 20
>thank you so much!
>my change?
>le_face_of_unfathomable_sadness.png
>get change
>awkward silence followed by heavy sigh
>you can go now, THANK YOU
>close door

the day some cuck delivery fuckboi shames me into tipping, HAH!
>>
File: IMG_1213.jpg (92KB, 720x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1213.jpg
92KB, 720x545px
I'm a server that gets about $250 in tips alone on a decent night, but I never tip anyone when going out for anything lmao. Tipping's for fags
>>
>>8841823
>untaxed income is a win win
Go wack off harder to Friedman and your stoned candidate, libertarian fuck
>>
>>8843407
>Give me money or you're a Jew

Solid logic there. I wonder who could be behind this post?
>>
tipping exists because I'm a better judge of service than the business owner/manager.
>>
File: Internet Graphics (8711915).png (845KB, 894x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Internet Graphics (8711915).png
845KB, 894x1010px
>>8841638
>Why can't the restaraunt just pay them to deliver my food and charge it to me?
That's the fucking question isn't it? I've done delivery work for multiple companies and generally the customers and I were both happier when the delivery fee was factored into the price of the meal.
The answer is they are either lazy or too cheap to do that often times paying you below minimum wage while saying "tips will fill in the rest."
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.