[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else get OVERCHARGED at Chinese restaurants? My total

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1491846339447.jpg (25KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1491846339447.jpg
25KB, 408x439px
Does anyone else get OVERCHARGED at Chinese restaurants? My total on their online website came out to $33.28. So I went and picked up my food and came home. I looked at my online bank statement and saw that my card was charged $40. What to do in this situation? This is the SECOND FUCKING CHINESE PLACE THAT HAS DONE THIS TO ME!

Not to mention, I am a black guy. I am just wondering, has anyone else been overcharged at Chinese restaurants before? Obviously this is a sensitive situation since "everyone hates and doesnt like niggers huuurrrrrrr". This sort of situation makes me RAGE. This is dishonest business ethics and something needs to be done about this. Trolls need not reply, simply just fuck off. This is an honest discussion and I'm simply not in the mood to keep muting any reply you write.
>>
>>8839799
Did you use a food service like foodler or grubhub? Because a lot of those add a service charge/delivery charge.
>>
>>8839808
No. For some reason Eat24 and EatStreet banned my account. I went the the official website of the place and placed an order.
>>
>>8839799
so just deal with them in cash next time. problem solved
>>
>>8839799
Call the restaurant and complain if they deny it call the cops.
>>
File: 20170421_165932.jpg (71KB, 460x412px) Image search: [Google]
20170421_165932.jpg
71KB, 460x412px
>>8839799

I own liquor shop in a plaza with a Chinese restaurant. In exchange for giving them "at cost" cooking wine, sake etc etc etc they feed me for free. Haven't paid for Chinese food in 15 years of business.
>>
>>8839799
Could be racist. Anyone who's been to Asia knows they hate nignogs and view them on the same level as apes. But probably they are unsubtly hinting to you to pay cash next time because they don't want to report it on their income taxes.
>>
>>8840159
>White people projecting their racism onto Chinese
>>
>>8839799
>2017
>being a nignog

Get better me boyoh
>>
File: IMG_6824.jpg (359KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6824.jpg
359KB, 1200x1600px
>>8840149
Cops ain't gonna do shit for issue like this.
>>
>>8840152
does she have a benis???
>>
>>8840167
Asians are, like most of the world, blatantly racist. They don't give a fuck.
>>
>>8839799
They probably figure that's the only way a black guy will tip

>>8840152
Is there a point to this blog post?
>>
1. make sure it's not some kind of temporary authorization charge
2. dispute the charge with your credit card company
>>
>>8839799
You're a mark. They saw you coming a mile away. They know you couldn't refuse their orange chicken. Let's be honest, OP. You're powerless.
>>
File: IMG_1470.jpg (191KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1470.jpg
191KB, 1600x1200px
>>8839799
It's actually a surcharge for African Americans as insurance for all the damage and inconvenience Basketball Americans will inflict. A lot of places do this actually. I think it's called BAT, the "Black Attack Tax"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.