[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you lads have for breakfast? I had sausages and sauerkraut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: sausage.jpg (218KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sausage.jpg
218KB, 600x600px
What did you lads have for breakfast? I had sausages and sauerkraut (with ketchup, of course), fried eggs, buttered rye bread, banana, and a cup of black coffee. It was a good breakfast. Now lunchtime is coming up and I am actually thinking about going to McD's for a double quarter pounder with cheese. I haven't had a fast food burger in about a year and I think today is the day.
>>
Beer and wine
>>
Egg and cheese sandwich. Water.
>>
File: 20170221185233_1.jpg (39KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
20170221185233_1.jpg
39KB, 600x568px
A pulled pork burrito that's been sitting in my car since yesterday.
>>
>>8839046
>sauerkraut for breakfast
>>
A fistful of cereal.
>>
File: image.jpg (477KB, 1771x1504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
477KB, 1771x1504px
Salmon, two hard boiled eggs, broccoli, zucchini and some strawberry/avocado dip on the side. I'm also drinking lemon tea because I woke up sick.
>>
Leftovers from last night's dinner - half a carnitas chimichanga, red rice, a giant pickled jalapeno, and water.
>>
>>8839046
So the joke here is that you eat an unhealthy breakfast and then go to McDonald's for lunch.
But just this once because its bad for you?
>>
File: IMG_2677.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2677.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
B R E K K I E
>>
>>8839169
did you mistake your toast for toilette paper again?
>>
nothing. I'm hungry.
>>
>>8839046

1/4 cup non-activated almonds
1/4 cup fresh blueberries
10 large fresh blackberries
1 can lo-carb monster energy, because I got less than 4 hours of sleep every day this week and feel like a walking husk of flesh that wont be given the sweet release of freedom and rest for the next...5 and a half hours, godfuck.
>>
I had a Caesar salad with chicken for some reason.
>>
File: IMG_7981.jpg (39KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7981.jpg
39KB, 336x336px
>>8839046
You fgts will never know the taste of the best sausages on Earth.
Ours.
>>
>>8839046
Woke up, had tea, walked to the little foodcourt near me that I've been meaning to try and ordered something from the most popular stall. Sliced beef in chili oil, came with a side of rice. Looks way spicier than it was but still a good sweat. Spicy shit always jolts me awake. The "broth" is basically just chili oil.
>>
>>8839046
I have to wake up for work at a quarter past 5 in the morning, only time I have anything more than a bowl of cereal and a glass of milk is when I'm on vacation or staying with family
>>
>>8839046
put those sausages in your asshole you fag
>>
A couple of weisswurst, a hard boiled egg, some smoked Gruyère, toasted caraway rye bread, a dollop of nice sweet senf, double espresso & a half litre of gassy mineral water.
>>
File: trash.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
trash.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>>8839046
>(with ketchup, of course)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.