[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come spainiards are the best cooks /ck/? https://www.yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: seafood-paella.jpg (194KB, 1260x630px) Image search: [Google]
seafood-paella.jpg
194KB, 1260x630px
How come spainiards are the best cooks /ck/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xps6wY6DTI
>>
>>8838621
Thats so far from true, i travelled spain and the food sucked. Only place worse was England.
>>
They literally have nothing else going for them
>>
>>8838621
Because they wont do anything that dont report them inmediate gratification
>>
>>8838636
You must have go to eat to all the shit places. Your fault dude
>>
The fuck is that vid?
>>
>>8838621
The food in Spain is great for several reasons. History is a big one. Years of affluence leads to refined cuisine. Moorish influence adds interest. As does the way they baptized many Moorish dishes by adding some kind of pork product to them. Also having both an Atlantic and a Mediterranean coast means not just a good variety of seafood, but easy interactions historically with the rest of the world. Northern seafaring ingredients like salt cod coexist with Mediterranean olive oil. On top of that you have a reverence for history on the level you find in Italy and France (protected traditional products and dishes). But unlike the French and Italians the Spaniards aren't resistant to innovation. They see no conflict between traditional stuff like jamon serrano and tapas and Modernist cooking. That gives them a lot to work with.
>>
>>8838621
the fucking subtitles stop halfway through when it was getting good, i don't know what to do how long does it take to learn spanish
>>
You meant to say Italians.
>>
>>8840194
Half of Italy used to be part of the Spanish Empire. Fact of the matter is, Italian people wouldn't be cooking with tomatoes and peperoncini right now if they hadn't been introduced to them by Spaniards back in the 17th century.
>>
>>8839241
It isnt specially difficult and once you got it you're one step from portuguese and one and half from all latin languages
>>
>>8838729
kek this
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.