[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How close are these to the real deal? I've never had real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: White-Castle-sliders-18-pack.jpg (201KB, 615x350px) Image search: [Google]
White-Castle-sliders-18-pack.jpg
201KB, 615x350px
How close are these to the real deal? I've never had real White Castle because there aren't any here but I've been buying pic related for like 10 years because I love those little shits when I'm drunk. Are they even close or is fresh White Castle like some kind of magical cheeseburger journey? Because these frozen burgs are a-ok for me.

Discuss White Castle
>>
>>8837394
How do they make your shits smaller?
>>
>>8837394
>100% beef
How did they make the cheese and bun from beef?
>>
>>8837394
If you steam them, they're kind of close, just missing a pickle. Honestly, that's the way to go if you don't have any near you.

If you're in the south and you have Krystal nearby, it's basically the same thing (just Krystal has mustard usually)
>>
>>8837419
Stfu faggot
>>
>>8837428
For what? Talking about food on a food board? Gtfo
>>
>>8837435
Top kek
Get a load of this faggot guys
>>
>>8837419
Sadly I don't have a Krystal's nearby either but I went to a couple in Georgia last year while on business and unfortunately the niggers employed there completely ruined the experience. It was worse than frozen White Castle
>>
>>8837394
They're different. If you're drunk though who gives a shit
>>
>>8837448
A lot of White Castles are pretty ghetto senpai. There's one in Manhattan I've been to that was alright, but if you're going farther out you're likely to run into the dirtier ones.
>>
The frozen ones are gold but they're stupid expensive and 6 isn't even enough to eat unless you only have two at a time as a snack or something.

I'm in a Krystal area and actually like them better. White Castles (I've had real ones) have too much onion and the bread seems to vary. Meanwhile Krystals, despite usually requiring a drive through the hood, have mustard that takes them up a notch, as well as softer and soggier bread, which is ideal when you're hammered.

Also- What are your records?
First time I smoked weed I ate 18 Krystals and amazingly didn't get sick at all. Friend of mine swears he ate 36 one time but the highest I've seen him get was high-20s.
>>
>>8837394
no pickle, no ketchup, not as greasy, same amount of trans fat, onions may vary
Other than that they're pretty close.
>>8837977
Don't buy the six pack. Get the bigger boxes, like 18 or whatever size they are. They're a much better value.
>>
>>8837394
Close, except the texture is a little bit slimier due to having to be microwaved. Taste-wise they're pretty much it.
>>
>>8837419
how the fug do you steam a burger
>>
>>8838037
>due to having to be microwaved.
You can steam them, and they're absolutely perfect if you do. They even give you directions on the box.
>>
Imo they taste exactly the same
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.