[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I bought a bag of frozen shrimp. What is the best way to cook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: frozen-shrimp-400x400.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
frozen-shrimp-400x400.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
So I bought a bag of frozen shrimp. What is the best way to cook it up? I was thinking grilling them and covering them in lemon juice. Maybe add some old bay.
>>
>>8836335
>So I bought a bag of frozen shrimp

Hey me too.

Bumping thread for interest.
>>
>>8836335
>>8836367
>So I bought a bag of frozen shrimp.

Holy shit me as well! Any ideas?
>>
>>8836335
depends anon, did you get cooked or raw shrimp?
>>
>>8836335
>What is the best way to cook it up?
Looks like it's already been cooked based on what it says on the package.
>>
>>8836335
Just saute it with a little bit of butter and finely chopped garlic. serve with steamed whole green beans and fried rice.
>>
>>8836371
>>8836367
>>8836335
Fourth.
I usually fry in butter and lemon juice sprinkled with lemon pepper and parsley.
>>
>>8836335
I bake up a bunch of veggies, garlic, and olive oil on like 450, and then throw the shrimp in for 5 minutes, then throw it on top of rice or pasta

I like to do cherry tomatoes, zucchini, onions, other stuff like that.
>>
It's pretty funny that 4 of us bought a bag of shrimp today. I checked the bag they are cooked so I guess I could just thaw them and eat them that way.
>>
Make some shrimp étouffée, paella, ceviche, etc.
>>
Defrost cooked shrimp or boil and chill raw shrimp. Mash them up, mix them with mayo and finely chopped hardboiled egg. Add vinegar, let it sit for half an hour. If you put too much vinegar then let it drain a bit in cheesecloth but DO NOT PRESS.

Slice pears in half and scoop out a hollow. Fill pears with the mixture and apply a very very small drizzle of honey, just to add to appearance and make the sweetness of the pears a bit more complex. Top with a jalapeno slice, preferably fresh, fried or candied (not pickled)
>>
>>8836444
Make that 5!
>>
>>8836620
>>8836444
Don't forget about me!
I was planning on wrapping it around my dick while I jerk off.
>>
Here's how I usually cook my frozen pre-cooked shrimp.
First, I let it defrost. Then I fry it with olive oil and garlic. After that, I throw in some onions and bell peppers into the pot/pan, and add tomatoes and rice. Sometimes I add sausages too and call it jambalaya. Other times, I add shellfish and squid and call it paella valenciana. Once in a while, I make a roux and add okra, and call it gumbo. Yet it's still all more or less the same, in essence.
>>
Dont buy cooked shrimp those taste bland
try to get them raw
>>
Haha me too, I'll make some spicy rice and tzatziki.
>>
>>8836335
put those shrimps inside your asshole you fag
>>
>>8836335
people who put lemon juice on protein should be shot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.