[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got back from a three weeks trip and found out that my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (133KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
133KB, 650x650px
I just got back from a three weeks trip and found out that my flatmate used my nice stainless steel stew pot as a "piss bottle". Guess a soda bottle wasn't good enough for him.

Apparently it's been there for two weeks and it reeked/had turned a dark brown color with some kind of growth or scum forming at the surface, how do I sterilize the pot? Or whatever do I need to do to make it useable again? Bleach?
>>
Don't sterilize it. Get a new one and make your flatmate pay for it. He kan keep his old "piss bottle" What a fucking disgusting pig.
>>
Trash it
>>
I pissed in a plastic water bottle once and left it in there to freeze and later thawed it and washed it out and put it in the dishwasher
>>
>>8835433
Reminds me of those frozen piss plate pranks I used to do back in the day. Piss on a plate, freeze it, then slide the frozen disc under your room mate's door. Funny as fuck
>>
>>8835415
What kind of fat lazy fuck can't be bothered to get up and take a piss?
>>
>>8835422
He can barely afford the rent. That's why I was hoping to salvage the pot, especially since it's stainless steel.
>>
>>8835415
>my flatmate used my nice stainless steel stew pot as a "piss bottle"

is your flatmate a Paki? cuz that's been known to happen.
>>
>>8835415
>how do I sterilize the pot?

Easy, anon. Wash the pot, then either bleach or boil water in it to sterilize it.
>>
>>8835456
Nope, Indian. We study at UToronto.
>>
>>8835507

DESIGNATED PISSING POT
>>
File: 84.jpg (105KB, 650x436px) Image search: [Google]
84.jpg
105KB, 650x436px
>>8835415
Why the hell did he do that?
You should expell him and search for a new roommare or, if you did that you should kys without a doubt

To clean stainless steel use citric acid (you can get that at the baking sektion in most supermarkets), baking powder and dish soap

mix, put it on and wait a bit - then scrub
>>
>>8835415
>>8835433
>>8835443
KYS
>>
Beat his ass. No Im not kidding. Dont sit idly by and let him do this shit.

Go in, tell him youre going to fuck him up and make him pay. If he doesnt pay, fuck him up and make him pay. If he pays, still threaten him and let him know he cant do this shit. Or throw his dumb ass out. Or take him to court.

There are things in life you can let slide, like if he ate your burruto you were saving or something. But he pissed on your stuff and left it. Dont be a doormat OP.
>>
>>8835524
>Or throw his dumb ass out
The only correct option if there was a roommate. I'm convinced Op did this himself. Now his parents visit and he needs to clean up a bit.
>>
>>8835415
OP why did you piss in your pot?
Are you at least ashamed?
Waht is the next step you frek? Wear diapers?
>>
>>8835415
>Guess a soda bottle wasn't good enough for him
Dafuq are you doing?
BOTH of you are disgusting.
>>
use a low cocentration bleach solution after washing the piss out MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS BECAUSE YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF OTHERWISE FROM THE REACTION

DO NOT MIX BLEACH WITH URINE
>>
>>8835571
Why not just clean it with ammonia instead
>>
>>8835524
>>8835528
Student housing. What I am supposed to do? If I get violent I'm the one who will get shit on. And they won't toss him out, especially because I didn't take any pictures, so it's my word against his.
>>
>>8835610
Ammonia doesn't sterilize as effectively as Bleach does.

Also, there's no harm in mixing bleach with urine. I've volunteered at an animal hospital before. I've washed all sorts of urine (and worse) soaked things with bleach solution and there's nothing dangerous about it.
>>
>>8835571
>common toilet cleaners don't contain bleach.
Retard.
>>
>>8835571
>low cocentration bleach solution
>low

Yeah, no. If someone pissed in my pot and left it to ferment I'm upping the concentration from the standard 10% bleach to 30%. Then I'd rinse well, fill it up with water and boil for 15 minutes.
>>
>my flatmate used a cooking pot as a piss bottle

Move. Out.
>>
>>8835612
I would have taken the pot and emptied it over either him or his stuff. Then i would throw the pot away, i could never eat out of without thinking about it.
>>
Smells like BS.
>>
>>8835682
This. Not only is it piss, it's currynigger piss.
>>
>>8835612
>Student housing.

Then complain to the university or whoever is in charge.

Pissing in room-mates cooking ware is completely unacceptable and unhygienic.

As for cleaning it - I'd just throw it away and buy a new one.
>>
don't bother cleaning it at all. use it to make food for him.
>>
>>8835612
>he can't just fucking show them the piss bucket
>>
>>8835724
>hey buddy, i made some pipi con carne, want some?
>that's right, slurp it up
>>
>>8835415
>make it useable again
use it now to come as close as you can to caving his skull in
>>
>Get pot DNA tested
>Present evidence to police
>Have criminal arrested for damaging your property.
>>
>>8835415
Place on stove.
Bring Piss to boil.
Pour over cunt's head.
Smash into his face repeatedly.

But seriously though, who the fuck needs a piss pot?
>>
File: cinesevirginboyeggs.jpg (38KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
cinesevirginboyeggs.jpg
38KB, 500x332px
>>8835415
>>8835415
Is your roommate a virgin?
If so you could cook chinese virgin boy eggs with his piss.
>>
>>8835508
>We study at UToronto.

Your only hope is to become a transsexual gay islamic lesbian and outdo them in the 'I'm a poor minority' stakes.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.