[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk into pizza place that uses fancy names instead of regular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>walk into pizza place that uses fancy names instead of regular shit
>ask for the godfather slice (deepdish)
>lady says godfather 1 or 2
>I say deep dish
>she repeats 1 or 2 im like bitch just give me the deep dish
>awkward silence
>next guy orders the soprano (pepperoni)
>>
I remember when Del Taco combos were called "macho". I spent like 5 minutes at the drive-thru once because every time she asked "would you like that macho" I'd say "no, I want it large" and she refused to budge.
>>
>Terrible bar called Jackasses
>All the food had retarded names like the "Big Dick Burger" and the "Pasta de Cum Saunce"
>If you didn't ask for the the item you wanted exactly the wait staff would make you repeat it.
>I'd like a hamburger please
>What was that?
>A hamburger?
>Read the menu
>T-the big d-dick burger
>ONE BIG DICK BURGER COMING RIGHT UP
>>
>>8833617
The few times I've been to starbucks, I always said medium or large and never got any flack. Maybe they think it's as dumb as I do
>>
I'm glad I don't live in a country retarded enough to have stuff like this
>>
There's a good example of this shit in tornadoland.
http://www.empireslicehouse.com/
The pizza's actually good, though.
>>
>>8833688
There's a shitty bar chain that opened up near me. One where they make the girls dress like sluts. They have 20+ ounce beers or something around 12 ounce. The 12 ounce beers are literally called "girl size" on the menu.
>>
Fancy how?
>>
File: waking_up.jpg (91KB, 604x261px) Image search: [Google]
waking_up.jpg
91KB, 604x261px
>>8833718
>It's like Frank Sinatra and David bBowie had a pizza baby
This may just take the cake for the worst slogan I've ever seen.
Jesus Christ, Oklahoma.
>>
>>8833704
>be a regular at jackasses
>order pasta de cum sauce all the time
>go on a business trip one day
>go out to dinner to some random place
>order "pasta de cum sauce"
>food comes
you can see where this is going
>>
>>8833712
Grande is Italian for large and venti and trenta are literally 20 and 30 (as in ounces).
>>
>>8833688
>not wanting to get date-raped by your tacos
>>
>>8833728
Like fancy like a clown
>>
>>8833704
>>8833742
This is pasta, right? I feel like I've read these exact posts like two or three times now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.