[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drinking from a glass with ice >ice falls forward right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

>drinking from a glass with ice
>ice falls forward right as the drink gets to my mouth and spills it all over myself
>>
File: icecubes.jpg (52KB, 690x600px) Image search: [Google]
icecubes.jpg
52KB, 690x600px
have some ice cubes to cool down a bit
>>
>wears white shirt
>will inevitably stain it
every time
>>
File: water_and_ice.jpg (10KB, 300x423px) Image search: [Google]
water_and_ice.jpg
10KB, 300x423px
>>8832984
wouldn't have happened if you just drank a pure glass of water with ice
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>ask for no ice
>waitress looks at me like I'm trying to get every penny out of a meal I possibly can
>just don't want a diluted beverage and ice is superfluous as the liquid is already cold anyways
>>
>>8832997
the ice is there to keep it cold dumb fuck
>>
>>8833000
the liquid has been chilled for hours. I'm not gonna take a half to drink my beverage, so I don't need ice.
>>
>>8833000
ice cubes are often made from tainted tapwater
>>
>>8833004
*half hour
>>
>>8833004
>thinks the amount of time a drink has been kept cold is proportional to the amount of time it stays cold under room temperature

just wow
>>
>>8832997
>waitress looks at me like I'm trying to get every penny out of a meal
why is she doing that?
is it because you are?
>>
>>8833032
I mean it's chilled. The hours part was just to get the point across that it's at a temperature cold enough to not ice.
>>
>>8833004
>>8833007
The time it remains chilled depends on your climate and also depends if you are inside or outside.
>>
>>8832404
Use a straw dipass
>>
>>8832984
>wears white shirt
Why would you do that if you can't even drink properly?
>>
>>8833074
>drinking from a straw
>sneeze
>head rockets forward and a chunk of throat meat gets lodged in there
>>
>>8833063
How does the physical location (asides temperature) affect the temperature of the beverage?
>>
>>8832404

You should use a straw. If a straw is not appropriate in the current establishment then they should keep your glass full enough that you aren't sucking the last 1ml of water in a cup half full with ice. Tip accordingly
>>
File: unninstalling_win_10.webm (2MB, 400x408px) Image search: [Google]
unninstalling_win_10.webm
2MB, 400x408px
>>8832404
>be fat as a motherfucker
>hang out on Vietnamese cat cooking board
>lust for every drop of cola
>pop lid, rotate beef roast hand as it holds 128oz of diet coke
>some spills
>shit post about it because mom won't answer her phone and listen to you bitch.
>>
>>8833666
Pressure matters too. A common thermodynamics exam question asks if a glass of ice water on a mountain (high elevation) is the same temperature as a glass of ice water at sea level.

I won't tell you faggots the answer, though.
>>
>>8833760
Clearly I meant inside or outside, as >>8833063 said.
Instead you just went off on some science rant.
>hearty kek/10
>>
>>8833760
True
I always tend to forget that and end up with molten ice and a warm drink.
It's frustrating.
>>
>>8832404
>>8833633
learn how to drink properly
>>
File: 200220134-001.jpg (136KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
200220134-001.jpg
136KB, 507x338px
>>8835405
this
>>
>>8833633
HOW OFTEN DO YOU SNEEZE DIPHEAD
>>
>>8836412
Maybe he is allergic to something in whatever he drinks when he sneezest?
>>
>>8836465
Allright allright. Could be. But if yoy know you are allergic then dont order it. Or ask for a new different drink
>>
>>8833687
Someone got angry. Poor little computer.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.